Kmart Anko 20L Microwave

Kmart Anko 20L Microwave (page 4 of 11)

MPN: P70B20AP-ST

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Singer77
Singer77Hawthorn

Great value - small but works well

If you are OK with the small size, then this is a really good little microwave. It works just like any big name one but somehow they make it for only $48. It is super easy to use and cooks properly, not in patches like some cheap ones. Looks good and is reasonably well made.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jerry
Jerry

Good value for the money

This product turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. While inexpensive, it works as well as if not better than more expensive models. I use it several times a day with different cooking options, and I am yet to be disappointed. It is compact, so it leaves more bench space for other things. I appreciate the simplicity of its controls, and the elegant white face. A great buy overall.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Ingrams
IngramsCarlton

Cheapest Microwave out there

I just needed this for a short term project and I am happily impressed with what you get for a merer $48. It is quite small in size but does excellent work even pushing it as I did and using it all day. Simple controls and neat styling. Works very well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

M.Jyoti
M.JyotiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Very good product. Cheap & better quality. Easy to operate with different cooking options. We bought this product in emergency after a short circuit in old microwave. But still we are quite happy with the performance of kmart microwave. Its 20l capacity works well to cook or heat up anything,

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dale
DaleAdelaide

Get what you pay for

This is an absolute waste of money will never buy a cheaper microwave again an example is I put frozen chicken in for 10 minutes and it barely defrosted at all and I was very disappointed but it is great for smaller non frozen foods to heT up ect thanks

Date PurchasedMar 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Ebonyjade
EbonyjadeReid

Great

This was a cheap but very effective microwave it is very neat and very tidy easy to use also comes with step by step instructions in case you don't under stand how it works . . . .
The food comes out hot as expected.
Its small enough to have on the bench but big enough for a family

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Fraping
FrapingMelbourne

Good cheap microwave

The microwave is really cheap compared to the other brands, i live by myself and the size is not too big which is suitable for one person, i think it can barely put 2 lunch boxes
The microwave works normally and the time to heat up a box of food for me is at around
3.5mins-4mins
I used it almost every day as I usually prepare my breakfast at night and put it in the fridge then microwave it the next morning

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Joeyie
JoeyieMelbourne

Reasonable price with unexpected quality

the microwave is a pretty small one which is perfect for my little kitchen, the price is cheap and it works well, there’s not much complicated buttons which is good for older people (my mum and dad) but the microwave is a little bit smaller than I expected before i buy, but it’s still okay as we do not usually uses microwave
There’s a bit noise while we are using it, but not too loud and i can accept that

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Turbo6
Turbo6melbourne

Good Little Basic Microwave

The title pretty much covers it:
Its good - it cooks well and works as expected.
Its little - its much smaller than most family sized models.
Its basic - it has very few menus or complicated features
Microwave - umm yeah, its a microwave Lol!
Seriously though, this model covers all the basics well and suits a couple. No real negatives other than the small size

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Liz S
Liz SMelbourne

It’s okay but you get what you pay for

Small, cheap microwave. It does the job but isn’t very powerful and I find that things need to be left in there for longer than they would in another microwave, which to be fair is to be expected when you’re picking up a microwave for such a fair price!
We bought this microwave because our kitchen is tiny and it’s the only one that fit on our bench. It’s perfect for a small apartment!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

a good cheap microwave

Microwave is small but ok for one person only lasted two and a half years I've barely been used Jenna turns off the power PT didn't use too much electricity all in all just a very basic white microwave with no frills for someone just moving over home is say goodbye but otherwise I'd be getting something better

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Monica
MonicaSydney

Cheap and cheerful

Purchased this microwave as the last one died and we urgently needed a microwave to sterilize baby bottles. We had initially purchased it thinking it would be a good temporary option but still using it and don't plan to replace unless it dies. For the pricepoint it does the job although it is a little small.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
volcano
volcanoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kmart Home 20L Microwave

A very good small and compact microwave, Ideal for camping or caravan as long as you have a generator able to supply at least 1kw continuous power as this unit is a 700 watt unit. It does not have all the features of larger models but it does my favourite, (favorite in other English) it has a popcorn button lol. Seriously though It is ideal for fast small food warming or cooking. If you used to large models it will take awhile to get used to this one, but it does the job even though it may take longer. It also comes with a 1 year warranty. I have so far no complaints with this unit. I would though love to have non rotating turntable type, but these days they all do if domestic. (Panasonic excluded)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jo loves her kids
Jo loves her kidsAdelaide

A great little microwave

We purchased this microwave for use in our caravan and haven’t been disappointed

It’s a little smaller than your average microwave and might take a little longer but it certainly works very well.

We have not had any issues with quality and years later the microwave continues to work.

We just couldn’t beat the value for money on this one and chose it over more expensive units.

I recommend this microwave for people wanting a smaller unit or for a couple just starting out.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Dr1ver
Dr1verWilliamstown

Cheap no frills microwave

This was extremely cheap - only $48. You need to keep your expectations in check because it is:
1/ About 25% smaller than most others
2/ Limited menu options
3/ Only 700watts
However it does work well within these parameters and does a pretty reasonable job too.
Its very plain looking but it works just fine.

Date PurchasedMar 2018