Kmart Anko 20L Microwave

Buying Guide Banner

Gavin C
Gavin CHunter Region, NSW

1 years use

Buttons stop working after a year and a bit there is too many reviews saying the same thing
That's why the price is $50 low quality probably made in china at a guess
Start and clock button don't work
That's why you only get a years warranty it stops working about 13 months

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $50.00.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

stopped working after a year.

Worked well for a year, then start button stopped working, all the others working fine. Will not buy same brand again, at least I got a year out of it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $48.00.

Other Microwaves

Andi
AndiDarling Downs, QLD

Doesn't heat food

Bought this microwave less than a month ago. It does not heat food properly - I have just spent 10 minutes trying to defrost a small single-serving meal (complete with stirring, etc.). For less than $50, I did not expect it to be brilliant, but I did expect it to at least work.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Microwaves

Find out how Kmart Anko 20L Microwave compares to other Microwaves

Peter McLean
Peter McLeanYarraman

Chinese excreted rubbish at its best

Well, today we decided to replace our old Microwave with a new one, so we went to K Mart because at least they replace Chinese garbage when it fails. Firstly it was CHEAP. The thing is it never worked. Not worth saying that you get what you pay for but at least this heap of rubbish could be like most Chinese garbage and worked for a couple of months. Never again, buy a brand name. We gave this a one star only because the site would not let us give it nothing.

Tina
TinaBaldivis

Microwave

Purchased this microwave about a year or so ago lasted about nine months before it caught on fire and caused a big kitchen fire all I did was put pop corn in for 2 minutes and 30 seconds as I have done numerous times and about 2 minutes In there was flames inside the microwave very scary to deal with rang 000 immediate and turned the power off from out side my house as I couldn't get to the plug don't buy these cheap products not worth going through what I have been through never again

Date PurchasedJuly 2017