Kmart Anko 20L Microwave

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

tritoneAU

Great value lasted 10 years!

Bought a previous model 20L Kmart microwave 10 years ago and it only just carked it today. Guess I was lucky.
We had an expensive brand name prior to this one which lasted only 2 years so decided to get the 20L Kmart microwave which I paid $50 for at the time. With 12 months warranty you can't go wrong.
Used it a lot but only for re-heating and defrosting.
Now going to buy the 25L version.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $50.00.

Bonnie M
Bonnie M

Great for the price!

I bought this microwave almost 4 years ago and it's still going strong. I use it just to heat up foods and though it takes longer than more expensive/bigger models, it does the job.

Purchased in March 2017 at Kmart for $48.00.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Works as expected at the price.

I am not a heavy microwave user . At the price, you can't ask for more.
Bought at kmart store 2 months back, works as expected.
pros-
price
does not disappoint
cons-
none

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $28.00.

Kim.p
Kim.pSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works perfectly

Reliable microwave at an affordable price great for our first home. Not bulky suits kitchen white in colour. Easy to use and suitable size for all kitchen spaces and counter tops.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart for $48.00.

Mika N.
Mika N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Small, but perfect for one person

Thus microwave is perfect for me. I have very limited bench space and live alone. This microwave works perfectly and efficiently, it's just a little small. I'm unable to microwave big dishes or on my large plates as they don't fit. However medium one person size plates are perfect. I definitely recommend if you don't need the extra space.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $48.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price

Used for a month, working well so far and doing a great job. This replaced our previous one which was almost 15 years old before it died. In our experience, Kmart makes reliable microwave ovens.

Purchased for $48.00.

Haji
HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Quality !!!

Bought this microwave as it was suitable for my budget. Underlying idea was that I will survive on this a couple of months and then will go for a higher brand.
But really it has crossed all the limits in terms of quality and functionality. It still gives the same result as was 11 months ago.
100% recommended.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $40.00.

Stevie
Stevie

Value for money!

Initially I hesitated at buying this due to ‘you get what you pay for’ but I needed it for the space. It fits a normal dinner plate and spaciously on a counter top or on a fridge. Definitely a great price for a good microwave!!

Purchased in March 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Delores
DeloresSouth-East, TAS

A great quicky cooker

So happy when I bought this product..always happy with the homemaker brand...cooks in a short time..love heating a meat pie or cooking a piece of fish..food is never mushy..comes out eldente

Purchased in January 2016 at Kmart newtown tasmania for $50.00.

MMP
MMPPerth, WA

Happy Microwaving

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $48.00.

Skylar
SkylarMelbourne

Reasonable price with good quality

This microwave oven is very cheap and cost-effective. Recently it changed a new look. It is very suitable for small families. I use it every day to heat milk, it never let me down. The disadvantage is that the defrosting function of this microwave oven is not very good, it will cook the frozen meat.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Mich
Mich

So micro happy!

I’m stoked as the microwave I have purchased from Kmart has helped me out when cooking for many a family event! I use it in the hot weather and the kitchen doesn’t heat up! I love the fast way that my food is ready and I cook so many great healthy options in a tantine with no fat just great healthy food.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
geoff.mayhew
geoff.mayhewSouth East Queensland, QLD

An inexpensive little microwave with everything I want.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Nat
NatSydney

Cheap and cheerful

I bought this microwave for my son so that he can warm up his lunch, It was never intended for cooking and it is very simple to operate. The buttons are easy to push and it is easy to clean, It heats up quickly and does the job well. I think it is relatively cheap and works well.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Henry
HenryNorth Ryde

Lightweight, constant power

The oven is easy to use and clean. It replaced a 25 year old Whirlpool and has basically the same features except a higher wattage and a much lighter weight, and larger interior. As my husband said " Not as much metal needed in the new generation of ovens".
I wipe it clean with warm water, not allowing any splatter to set, and preventing splatter with appropriate covering of the food as best as possible.

Date PurchasedSept 2018