Not convincing....

Dont bother !,,put the cost of this towards a branded item,,,, disappointing considering it leaves bits of banana ( worlds softest fruit) at the bottom of the cup after Blending for 1 minute,,,,,how does the manufacturer get blending a banana wrong?

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $30.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Smoothies

Every house needs one

Brilliant blender. Much gruntier then expected it purees dates! Smoothies are lovely consistency, no lumps. Quick and easy to use, takes up hardly any space on the bench. A real score.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $40.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Not worth its price.

I bought this blender a month ago. When I used it the first time to blend bananas and milk, it did do the job expect the drink became extremely hot. The machine let's out a lot of hot air even though I have it on the lowest speed. I bought it for $20 and to he honest it's not worth it's price. If I want to make a drink, it'll be lumpy if I want it cold or I'll have to put it in the fridge before I can drink it. I couldtn refund it as I arelady used it

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $20.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Smoothies

Great 600ml Blender

This is a VERY good little blender. It holds exactly 600ml of liquid and is much more solidly made than many of the little blenders such as the Nutribullet. Its a true sacked down blender as opposed to a drinks maker like many of the others. Has plenty of power relative to its size and works very well indeed. Great score for the price!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

$20 mini blender is a perfect start to smoothie mornings

We have only had this blender a short while, so I can't attest to it's longevity. However, I love that it is small, enough for one person and that the jug is made of glass. You don't want to have it going all morning for multiple smoothies as even in the brochure that comes with it says to rest it for 30 minutes between smoothies. I put ice and oats and big pieces of apple in it and it was no problem. It's not particularly easy to clean and I haven't yet worked out how to take out the blade, but filling it with water and wizzing it around helps to clean it, along with a long bristle small headed brush, like a colour applicator for hair that you can get from hair warehouse for $2-3 dollars.

There are no extras with this $20 blender, no attachments, no bottles, no brush to clean it. Other reviewers have the wrong model. There are at least 4 different models available from Kmart under $50 so make sure you have the right model - its the mini blender for $20, not the $29 with the extras or the $15 type with the bottle.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Good for the price

I bought this for my family to mix protein shakes and blend fruit into smoothies for healthy eating options. This product is amazingly priced, includes many useful attachments and is easy to clean. If you are looking for affordability to get started - this is definitely worth the purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

dissapointing

I bought it in middle July and in the begging of September, it died... I do not recommend that... very low quality... Now I have a piece of rubbish here... the engine does not work anymore.
Why sell cheap products if it doesn't last

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Lasted 1 month

Waste of money. Used it to make breakfast drinks fir the family and it smoked and went bang before 1 month. Purchased at kmart for $20.
Regretful purchase had to throw away

Good for what it is

My last blender broke and I needed something last minute. This was the cheapest option I could find at Kmart so we brought it home. It struggles to blend solids such a nuts or frozen fruits so it is always best to soak or defrost things before blending them. Aside from that, it does the job for anyone who is in a pinch

Date PurchasedMay 2018

A bit cheap feeling but works

We got this at Kmart. Probably should have got a proper Nutribullet because that what we wanted but it was there and quite cheap. It works but feels a bit like, well, a Kmart version lol. It can blend soft fruits no worries but struggles with hard things like ginger. Frankly I would get a proper brand next time around. Its a bit average.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cheap alternative to Nutribullet

We have had this for years now and its still going strong although a little noisy! I wanted a Nutribullet then I saw Kmart had these for only $29. I have never used areal Nutribullet but this meets my need sjusrt fine. We mostly make smoothies and it can handle fruit without blinking. Easy to operate and easy to clean. Good little blender

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Broke after 3 weeks

I was using it to blend liquids and the first time I decided to add fruits to it the motor blew out. great if you're not blending anything too thick or hard but not it won't even mix fluids.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great Mini Blender

I bought this blender and found it does all the things that a High end lender will do.
Its powerful, small and very reliable. We use it almost everyday for smoothies, preparing food and anything in between. It only cost $30 and provides the best service. cleaning is very easy and requires minimal efforts to clean. Storage is also very easy as it doesn't use up much space.
I would definitely recommend it to all.

Versatile Little Blender!

I use this to to mostly just to make pesto but it comes with drink bottles so you can use it like a poor man's nutribullet. Its not the most powerful ever (300watts) but its more than adequate for my intended purpose. I actually quite like this device, I think the small size means its handy and easy to use and clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

This is perfect !

This little machine is great! I pack it with loads of frozen fruit and seeds etc and it cuts through them with ease! The consistency is always great and exactly how I want it. The blender is very reliable thus far and I haven’t had any issues. It also packs up very small so I can leave it on the bench without any fuss. It’s also very easy to use. Click to start - then click to turn off. Simple.

Basic Blender Does The Job

I got this on a whim because it's such good value at Kmart. Only $30 and it has more accessories than the Nutribullet Pro I was looking at. You get four cups and a jug. That means I can store four breakfast smoothies ready to drink in the fridge. It probably isn't the most powerful one on the market but to zoom up fruit for drinks it performs very well.Cleaning is easy, I just put soapy water in the machine and turn it on.
It may not last forever but its great to have for now and is very good value.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Necessity product

We just immigrated from India in Melbourne and wanted to setup our new home here and looking for some economic option for a good mixer.
Good for making smoothie and milk shakes for my son.
This is good option for small usage. blend and mix onion, tomatoes etc for asian cooking
Glass blender is off good quality and more useful as i dont like to use plastic products now

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good enough for the price

This blender isn't excellent or very powerful but does the job for the price.
It suitable only for the liquid ingredients and less for solid food including soft ingredients.
I rarely use the blender and need it only once for a while.
If required to use often and low on budget, then old classic Kmart blender works better.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Not bad honestly! This price beats all other store

The quality is fine for this cost- seems to blend things well but food can get stuck and require manual removing. I would still recommend getting it if you are low on budget

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Not good quality

The quality is very poor. Weak motor. Tried to blend some fruits and the blender motor started smoking. Returned immediately. Lucky it didn't cause a fire.
I would not recommend buying this product as the quality is very poor.

Date PurchasedJan 2018