Homemaker Mini Blender

Homemaker Mini Blender Questions & Answers

MPN: P_42523642

8 questions from our users

Will it grind coffee beans?

My blade under plastic thing which grips the motor grip is damaged and I can't use the blender any more machine is good I had it or 4 years now, does someone know how to replace or fix the blade under plastic grip thing?

Can you use to make hot soups and if so how hot can it be?
Yes its glass. I didnt use for hot food though

My two day old 600ml mini blender will not start. Desperately need suggestions for what I may be doing wrong

i bought a homemaker mini blender without a box and manual in it ,so i dont know its proper use ,model unit :6068A-1,i would like to request for a manual guide,i would appreciate it so much if you could send me one thru my email -[email removed],thank you for your time-babylin ong
Hi, it's pretty obvious how to use it, so you shouldnt actually need the manual. if you're still stuck go to Kmart, I'm sure they'll have a manual you can look at.

Does it make noises when using it???
The noise it makes when in use is really no more than any other blender I have used, I find it acceptable.I found it quiet when new. Now its getting close to worn out its getting rattley.

Bought one of these blenders today, can somebody tell me if the "blade unit" is supposed to unscrew from the glass jug for cleaning, it is very tight and I don't want break it.
No it does not, but when you get your stuff out, just fill it a little with hot tap water, a squirt of dish washing liquid and pulse, it cleans the blades and glass just beautifully. I found that though at first that feature annoyed me, I remembered my other blenders always leaked a little when left standing, this one can,t.My one does which is weird as the product days easy to dismantle but u can't my one does , so not sure I am trying to buy another one of those but even tho it says easy to dismantle they actually don't so not sure what's going on

Get an answer from our members and Homemaker (Kmart) representatives