Homemaker Mini Blender

Homemaker Mini Blender (page 2 of 2)

Great product

For the cost this is a great blender.
I blend various things including frozen items and it handles with ease if there is some liquid.
If its just solid food it can get stuck and requires manual intervention and also a break otherwise the motor starts to smell like it's burning.
Its a great size for storing in small places.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Piece of junk

Purchased the blender on line as my local store didn't have one. Waited a week for delivery. Plugged it in, nothing. It was dead. I would not purchase another one

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great little blender

This mini blender is what it is. It is a small compact blender that can do most jobs as long as you don't overload it. It does not have the same power as some other more pricy blenders, but I find it works fine for smoothies and dips, which is what I mostly use it for. Great price, great size, love it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Does its job

The machines blends well for my needs- I mostly use it to make soup and smoothies. It crushes the ice I put into the smoothies fairly quickly too. The only negative aspect I find is that it is a bit loud. But in general I am happy with the product, especially for the price I paid (20 AUD).

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

small but efficient-Multipurpose

though it might appear small to you, it is highly efficient in its working. I use it almost everyday for my work, and find it extremely handy. small size helps in easy cleaning. It is powerful enough to basically blend and chop any product. comes with 12 months warranty too, so that's even better.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Ok for smoothies, everything else no.

Looks like a quality item for $20 was impressed by glass instead of plastic. Unfortunately it only blends smoothies and liquids well. Tried a chocolate mousse and pesto sauce which were chunker but not exactly tough items and had to put it in such small batches because the blender kept stopping and sounded like it was going to burn out.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

i love it

-works really well
-powerful blades
-great for choppping and blending, smoothies, homemade icecream, sauces etc. can all be made in this.
-doesn't look or feel cheap
-not too noisy
-perfect for 1-2 people

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Not bad for the price

It is good for easy things such as thin smoothies, but ice is a bit more of a struggle for this tiny blender. In saying that, ice can be a struggle for larger blenders so it is not such a surprise. I think it is good for the price but obviously not to the standard of other blenders

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Good for basic blending

To make a quick shake this is perfect for the job. Excellent and reliable for the price and fairly easy to clean. I have tried blending frozen bananas and it did not cope as the blades were too high. But my other machines struggled with this task too. For basic blending it is a good option and does not take too much room on the bench.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

A good mini blender and good value for money

I got this as a christmas gift and am really happy with it.

The jug is glass, not plastic like other mini blenders. This means that hot liquids are not a problem.

The motor feels quite powerful, Ive used it for ice without any problems, however i would only recommend doing small amounts and not over working.

the only negative is that the blade is not removable, so cleaning can be a bit difficult. I put hot water and dish soap in and give it a quick wizz then let it soak in the sink.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Average blender that can't cope with anything too hard

This blender is a good price and comes with a lot of attachments/cups. It has two blending blades that easily screw into the cups provided. One is ostensibly for liquids and the other for more firm foods.
The machine copes pretty well with liquids, but I am disappointed with it. Mainly because I purchased it to help prepare baby food and it didn't purée very well - took a few tries to get reasonably smooth. It didn't cope with small amounts of cooked food to purée very well either - the food sank below the blades.
Now I am not pureeing as much, I have used it to make bread crumbs. Ok job but if you loosely fill the canister with bread it will only reach the bread at the blades - so you need to take out the crumbs that have been blended a few times and shake for the machine to reach the unprocessed bread, so that you can do the whole cup full.
It is very easy to set up and clean. Quite loud but that is ok. Doesn't cope with nuts.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

It works well

I bought it because it was cheap, but it turned out to be very efficient! I am very happy with its strength. The blender is quite stable, although I do need to hold the top in case it falls or something. The noise is quite loud though. Wish they can cancel the noise a bit. But apart from that, it is a very efficient blender and it works very well!

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Cheap but Does The Job

Used to have more pricey ones from a range of shops which all failed in a year after not so significant amount of use, so I'm a bit impressed that this one has lasted for almost a year and is still going strong. Performance wise not much special but did help to make a lot of meals.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

what a little beauty !!

This is a sturdy perfect little blender. It is a powerful little motor, and a plus are 2 speeds and pulse. Glass is so easy to clean, and for $20.00 what more could I need. It makes brilliant hollandaise,and fruit smoothies beautifully. I feel like buying a few to give as gifts or just have one lying around because I can.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

I like it - excellent value

Model B-2B cost me $25 at Kmart. With three years of regular use making smoothies and grinding almonds it has given excellent service - getting a bit rattley now - next new one getting close. We have enjoyed so many flavors with good nutrition as a meal on the run.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Super little blender - efficient, quiet and inexpensive.

I bought this blender to use at work. It's a great size blender for one serve. It does a super job of blending fruit and veg (including carrots) but I haven't tried hard ingredients like nuts. It it quieter than I expected - especially compared to my 'big' blender at home and takes up only a very small amount of space. And the price is great too. $20 for a glass jar blender is not bad at all. The only reason it got 4 stars rather than 5 is that the plastic lid of the jug could have been designed better.