Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

MPN: LW-010D
See the Best Sandwich Presses in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

4.1
    Shar B
    Shar BHobart

Goes well but not very hot

This was a cheap appliance but bought so we could get out 9yo to eat toasted sandwiches at least. its not very hot like the more expensive types which can be frustrating but it does the job. the handle is a little dodgy so when this one kicks the bucket I will buy a more solid brand and pay more for it. these appliances are really too cheap and short lived I'm afraid.

• Date Purchased

Bee
    Beeasked

What is the non stick coating? Can't seem to find an answer on the product page or anywhere else.

FineTune
    FineTuneasked

I received this item as a gift... whenever I turn it on, it trips the circuit in my home! Is it fixable? I don’t have the receipt... or the box... is it just a lemon?

Nivlek
    Nivlek

This simply should not happen and could mean that you have a dangerous fault. Take it to the K-Mart service desk and explain the problem. They should give you a replacement.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

CategorySandwich Presses