Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

MPN: LW-010D
See the Best Sandwich Presses in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

4.1

NivlekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better design by simplicity.

Purchased in at Kmart for $17.

• Incentivised Review No
    Bhedita
    Bhedita

Good product. Does the job.

I have had this sandwich press for a few months now and never had any problem. I tend to leave my toast in for slightly longer because the temperature is not too high and I like my cheese completely melted. Other than that, it's cheap and perfect for everyday use.

• Date Purchased
    Mr. Kruger
    Mr. KrugerAU

Cheap and cheerful, great value, easy clean

Vegemum
    VegemumNSW, 2484

All great...except for the handle!

Great, functions as it should, however, the first one arrived (via post) with a snapped handle. I contacted Kmart who promplty and efficiently replaced the item and as I put the replacement into the cupboard... the handle snapped! Very frustrating as the machine itself seems reliable and sturdy... just a very weak handle!!!
    Cheap, consistant, reliable.
    The dodgy handle!

Sandwich Presses

Find out how Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press compares to other Sandwich Presses

Bee
    Beeasked

What is the non stick coating? Can't seem to find an answer on the product page or anywhere else.

FineTune
    FineTuneasked

I received this item as a gift... whenever I turn it on, it trips the circuit in my home! Is it fixable? I don’t have the receipt... or the box... is it just a lemon?

Nivlek

This simply should not happen and could mean that you have a dangerous fault. Take it to the K-Mart service desk and explain the problem. They should give you a replacement.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

CategorySandwich Presses