I wish

I bought this, hoping to put on in morning and come home to cooked food not burnt, way too hot even on low. It was cheap i spose you pay for what u get..

Purchased in April 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $25.00.

Great value, so easy!

Have had this slow cooker for about 6 months and used around once a week. Does red meat dishes really well, just chop everything and throw all ingredients in, set to high for an hour or two then lower for the remainder. Great result every time. Have tried a whole chicken on a bed of vegies and worked really well. The unit alone is surprisingly quite light, though the bowl is heavy, but nice enough to use to serve from at the table. At first I wondered if the lid was supposed to fit more snugly, but it hasn't affected the recipes. Simple to operate, for $20 I can't find a fault.

Purchased in July 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $20.00.

Burns food on 'Low'

Seems to cook properly on High but when you change it to Low it will boil and burn food. This should be discontinued. I bought this years ago but only just started using it recently, should have stayed in the cupboard! So sick of cheap stuff being terrible. You get what you pay for is a bad saying but sadly its true

Date PurchasedMay 2016

6 years old and it's still going!

Decided to buy a slow cooker so I could come home from work and have dinner done. It is now 6 yo and it's still running as good as ever. I use it roughly once a week, cooking roasts, lasagna/other pastas; soups/stews; rice pudding; curries; even Christmas puddings, and it hasn't disappointed yet. Highly recommend it. I think I only paid $25 at the time, and would happily get the same one if this one stopped working.

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Good Cooker but Very Heavy

The Cooker is good and works great but it's so heavy that I really hate to use it. It's also a bit small to feed an entire family and could come in different sizes like 5L, 6L and 7L. As for cooking it is SLOW as the title says. My casserole cooked for 6 hours ... and I'm just not willing to wait that long for a good meal.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Love it!

I love my slow cooker! It’s easy to use and easy to clean! It does run a little hotter then normal so usually adjust cooking time to 30-60min less then normal and need to be careful as the outside does become hot during cooking but I’ve been so happy with mine and use it 2-3 times are week.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Nominal outlay for great kitchen appliance

One of the best value items I have purchased for next to nothing - no idea how long it will last but so far so good - easy to clean - easy to store - does the job as expected, I'm about to cook some rice in it, if the rice comes out perfect I'll be happy as I cannot cook rice to save myself

Date PurchasedSep 2017

A huge help

This product has saved me so much time, you can cook anything in it & the meals are utterly delicious. It is easy to clean , inside & out. I couldn't be happier with it, it so versatile, you can cook starters, main meals, deserts.....I'e even managed to bake a couple of cakes in it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Can't live without it!

Best decision ever to give this cheap Kmart slow cooker a go, it has been amazing especially in winter, it has a low high and warm setting so you can keep warm for when youre ready to eat, so budget friendly cost $20 plus there are so many cheap recipes online that you can make with it.

Lasting the distance

I use my slow cooker at least once a week, I don't need some wizz bang fandangle machine with multiple functions or attachments, so this slow cooker has been great. It does appear to heat up quite quickly on the high setting which I don't mind, its a good size and isn't to heavy. Very easy to clean and store

Love it

Such a must in my kitchen. I love slow cookers and have had quite a few over the years. This Kmart one is pretty great. It has a low and high temp setting and cooks all my slow cooked meals super. Just add everything in it and leave it to do its magic. Slow cooker books are a good and helpful guide to go by that I get my meals from.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Great slowcooker!

I have used a number different slow cookers in the past, and I have found this one to be excellent! I purchased it only because with my previous one, the pot had cracked through the centre when I was cooking with it.

This one is easy to use, it cooks roasts perfectly and is very cost-effective. I usually only use it to cook roasts (recommended by the way - the meat just falls apart!), but I tried making stuffed roast potatoes in it - They turned out amazing!!

I have also used it to make soups and chicken stroganoff as well. Both turned out really lovely!

The functions (low, high, auto) and cleaning of the pot are the same as other bransds, but I just found this particular one's cooking results to be exceptional and a real selling point.Especially considering ithers that cost a lot more do the exact same thing.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great quality and value for money

Recieved this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago and it is still going strong.
It's the perfect size for a family of 4 (or even bigger) cooks to perfection every time.
The products features are easy and simple to use with one simple knob making it so great for a quick easy meal that you can start cooking at lunch and have ready by dinner with minimal effort.
Easy to clean lid and large cooking pot comes out for quick and easy washing.
Love it.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

This is great product caint live without mine to the point I ended up buying other one so now I have

It's easy to clean , easy to use , I love both of mine , caint live without both , I have a big family where I cook two different meals at once , I start cooking in the morning and leave it on high or low ( depending what's cooking ) and by tea time it's ready

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Essential for the kitchen

A slow cooker is an essential item for any kitchen
Perfect for the busy Mum or shift workers or even for poor time management
Easy to work and cooks meat beautifully and tender and juicy
Very easy to clean soak with water and it wipes off easily
Very satisfied with this slow cooker

Date PurchasedJan 2005

Love this Slowcooker

I absolutely love this slow cooker! It cooks everything perfectly and also has a warm setting and easy to clean making dinner a breeze and only cost $20 Stainless Steel 5litres thank you Kmart great product I use it multiple times a week , you won't regret getting one people

Good.

This product is amazing. Considering the price, the slow cooker works perfectly well. There is three power settings, low, high and keep warm. It is easy to clean & it is sturdy. The only problem is that the stainless steel has more like an aluminium feel on it. Other that that, extremely satisfied with the product's features.

Great

Really happy with this slow cooker. Have had big brand slow cookers and this one is just as good. So easy to clean. This makes your meat super tender. Great to put on before dinner and come home to dinner already done. Would recommend to anyone to buy one for themselves especially busy parents.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Love it!

Love my home maker slow cooker, easy to use, easy to clean. The only problem I have with it is sometimes the kid doesn't screw on properly and it takes a while. But other than that it is pretty good. I like that it comes with warranty and is affordable

Great product!

I have used this slower cooker about a dozen times so far. I have been extremely pleased with my cooking results. Its easy to use, easy to clean and very happy with my purchase. Only very minor downfall is i feel it can run slightly hot. Would buy it again.