Manav

ManavSydney, NSW

Excellent rate and great customer service

Great interest rate, no hidden fee. Property valuation fee was covered by lender. I refinanced my first loan with Homestar in Dec 2018. They passed all 4 rate cuts by RBA 100% since then. Now I have refinanced my 2nd loan with them as well. Jenny H was great to deal with, whole process was so smooth. I strongly recommend this lender.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Coie

CoieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great refinancing opportunity -Thanks Ghalda, Bonzon & Joyce

I had a great experience refinancing my home loan with Homestar, I was grateful that this could be completed all online without the need to present to a bank. I was impressed with the service and how I had one point of contact throughout the process. Homestar offered an amazing rate without the ongoing fees like other banks!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Sandhya

SandhyaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service A+++

Justin provide an excellent service. He was very proactive in processing my loan application. Justin and Ash both were very professional and courteous. Communication with Justin was excellent. Super highly recommended.

I am very satisfied with the rate that I have recieved for my loan.

Highly recommended.
Sandhya

Loan used forRenovation
Home Loans

Find out how Homestar Finance compares to other Home Loans

Great contact, excellent rates!

Dealing with Richard has been an easy process. Managed to get loan settled by the due date while facing many obstacles from current lender making things difficult. However, thanks to Richards quick action, response and communication throughout the process we were able to get settled before expected date.

Loan used forFirst Home

Michael M.

Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic rate with a free offset account

My wife and I had a great relationship with our previous lender, but once they refused to lower our rate to the same rate they where offering new customers we started to look around. We contacted Homestar and explained out particular circumstances to Zach ... I'd worked as a contractor for most of the last 25 years, we where both getting older , but had steady employment and a bit of money in our super. Justin and Ash picked up the ball from there and we've just been told that settlement has gone through smoothly. With a rate of 2.29% and a free offset account that we can deposit our pay into and pay our bills from we should be able to cut years from our loan and move into retirement debt free.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Mark

Mark

Quick, easy and save $$$

Quick and easy process done from the comfort of your own home. To top it all off you get one of the lowest (if not the lowest)comparison rates on the market. Give the big banks the bird - I did and saved heaps

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Elkwins

ElkwinsVictoria

Refinanced through Homestar

We recently refinanced our mortgage through Homestar and the process was stress-free and simple.
We consolidated debts and as a result of this, and the lower rate offered by Homestar, we're saving $600-$800 a month which is a lot for us.
I'd definitely recommend having a look.
(We received a $30 voucher in exchange for leaving this review, which we otherwise wouldn't have taken the time to complete, however the review itself is honest)

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Exceptional

I was dealing with another staff & homestar but he disappeared. Came in contact with Patrick. He is highly efficient. Delivers what he promises. Easy to reach out to and easy to speak with. Exceptional communicator and friendly natured person. Well done Patrick. All the best for your future endeavours. Clap, clap, clap

August 22nd 2019 Update: Very Good

Me and my husband applied for refinance but the 1 st consultant disappeared. 2nd consultant was very good with his work- Patrick. He completed the process very quickly. Thanks Patrick

Online Tools

rsasked

Hi Homestar,

I would like to know if you give owner occupied home loan for IT Contractors working on ABN from more than 2 years and previously worked in Permanent PAYG role for several years. With 20% home deposit.

Regards

Hi rs,

Could you please private message us with your full name and contact mobile number? To private message, hover your mouse over our logo (in our response to you) and you will have to option to message. This is a private message.

Once we have your details, we'll be able to give you a call, and discuss further with you.

Sent you private message

Niroj K.

Niroj K.asked

Current cash back offer upto 1500 dollar? What is the minimum cash back offer guaranteed out of 1500 dollar and how will we get this amount in our account? Is that after settlement of loan or before? Thanks

Hi Niroj K.,

I hope the below answers all your questions:

Eligibility Criteria for Cash Back
• Owner Occupied Only
• Principal and interest repayments only
• Minimum loan size $250,000
• Maximum Loan Size $850,000
• Maximum LVR 80%
• Refinance only
• New Customers only (excludes borrowers refinancing from Origin Mortgage Management Services)

0-70% LVR = $1,500 Cashback
70% to 80% LVR = $1,000 Cashback

Construction loans excluded or loans introduced to Homestar by a third party. Cashback offer is only available for new refinance applications received between 01.08.20020 to 30.9.2020. Offer available on Star Essentials and Star Classic products for refinance, principal and interest loans. Only 1 cashback per borrowers initial borrowing with Homestar will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved. This offer excludes customers already within the Origin Mortgage Managers Network. The cashback will be available as redraw 60 days after settlement. Discharge penalties will apply if you discharge the loan within 12 months of settlement.

Dennis C.asked

Hi, I have a few questions:
1. I dont believe Homestar has a Mobile app for Android or Apple yet. When will this be available?
2. When transferring funds from a Homestar offset account to an external account is this instant i.e. via Osko?
3. What are the ATM fees when using your debit Visa card?

Hi Dennis C.,

Please see our answers below:

1. Homestar has a Mobile App project for both Android and Apple on our roadmap
2. Outgoing transfers are not currently instantaneous (via Osko or the like) and go through the standard inter-bank process. This is a project on our roadmap to offer our customers
3. Homestar has no ATM fees when using a bank ATM. The usage of other ATM's (e.g. in clubs or sporting venues) may incur an ATM Owner's fee and this is displayed on the screen of the ATM at the time of the withdraw being made. This fee is not a Homestar fee.

I hope this has answered your queries.

Dennis C.

Thanks for the response. For questions 1 and 2, can you provide any indication on timeframe?

Hi Dennis C.,

For the Mobile App we are aiming for 2020, and for instant payments we are aiming for 2021.

Get an answer from our members and Homestar Finance representatives