Homestar Finance

Homestar Finance (page 3 of 22)

4.4

Bruce

BruceFar North Queensland, QLD

good for saving money. reassuring loan specialist

We looked around for what would be most friendly for our finances, but with good customer service reviews. Up came homestar. Due to our circumstances we are of limited income, and so didn't have huge confidence that we would get passed for our loan.

We met the unofficial hurdles at the start, but met a speed hump over a high student loan situation.
Our consultant, Ghada Coulton was able to explain things in more certain terms to the bean counters that we would still be able to meet the terms of the loan, despite the student loan, as objectively - that was reality.

Mary and Bruce

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Overall very satisfied at the beginning of my loan.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Low Rates, Flexible Loans and Fantastic Service.

I found Homestar through Cannex. I found their home and investment loan products to be very competitive, flexible and to top it off highly competitive interest rates. I applied for these products for both investment and residential loans and I was given a very good interest rate. I would also like to single out PATRICK VERGA who dealt with my application. PATRICK at all times was clear, timely and very professional and patient with us.

Joel I.

Joel I.Perth, WA

Super competitive rate and efficient service

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Great rate with no ongoing fees and friendly service.

I reached out to the Homestar team after some research to refinance our properties. Patrick throughout the whole process was very prompt to assist with all our enquiries. Ash was very helpful in assisting us with liaising with the solicitors. The documents required was abit more than the standard big 4 banks but once you get all your docs sorted it's following the bouncing ball. Patrick and Ash was a great team who got the job done for us with our refinance. Highly recommended.

Zhiyong ZhangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good rate, helpful staff, and smooth settlement

Good rate, helpful staff, and smooth settlement. Thanks to Patrick & Ash for their help with my refinancing. Easy to deal with and always helpful and ready to answer all my questions. Great service.

Zhiyong Zhang

Is it a private message if I reply here? If not, please give me your private email address

Carolyn Cannata

Carolyn CannataGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good interest rate and helpful staff

Was looking to refinance my home loan for a better interest rate and found HomeStar Finance. They have a great interest rate and were very easy to deal with. Patrick & Ash were so helpful and guided me through the process of refinancing my home loan. Everything was explained well and the process and documentation was relatively painless. I would recommend Homestar Finance on my experience so far.

LukeGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great interest rate - easy to refinance

Ash was our home loan consultant and most communications were completed through email which suited us as we had things in writing to refer to as we went along the process. It was mostly hassle free. Ash kept us up to date in a timely manner. The reason we refinance was because it was a much better interest rate. Would recommend Homestar Finance to anyone looking for a better rate.

Luke Simpson

Really slow moving company

Simon Allen

Simon AllenSydney, NSW

Great interest rate

Richard got a great rate on my new home loan, good service too. Loan settled relatively quickly. This was my first home loan, so it was pretty stressful to go about, but it was made pretty simple, so that was really good.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Competitive interest rate, good customer service

We are pleased that our refinancing settlement has just taken place. Our former lender RESI was noncompetitive and uncommunicative. We are looking forward to realising the financial benefits and much better product features from HomeStar. I've given 4 stars instead of five because the loan process was a bit slow to get started, otherwise it would be a "five".

Great service, great product

Jenny and the team were amazingly helpful throughout this process. We were able to refinance our home loan at an excellent rate, and very pleased at the end result. Definitely recommended!

Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and customer service

Curtinboy

CurtinboyCurtin 2605, ACT

Great lender!

I've been with Homestar for almost two years, now, and they've been very good in passing on any Reserve Bank increases.

The best thing I did mortgage-wise was to leave loans.com.au for Homestar, even though it cost more than $600 in fees to loans.com.au.

I have nothing but praise for Homestar, so far. Matt made the administrative process to switch fairly painless and I've had no problems so far using their online banking through my offset account.

Sean E.

Sean E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Low rate & no fees

My previous bank gave me a gold debit card and sent me a Xmas card every year. Every year that card annoyed the hell out me. I just wanted the lowest rate possible and no hidden fees. That's why I'm glad I moved to Homestar.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Great support by Rick and great products

We just settled our refinancing and are very grateful for the support provided by Rick during the process, he kept in regular contact and helped us with our queries along the way.

marcusjameslee
marcusjameslee

Hi one of your team has our details so just waiting on the gift card to be received

Great Customer Service

The setting up of my loan with my broker was great. He was very thorough and informative, available for any query and followed up with the bank for any issues that arose.

Blu

BluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refinanced our home loan with Homestar. Dorene and Ash were great to deal with. Costs were low to swap and it was a quick process. We are very happy with the rate and service.

very professional service

We have been with Homestar for years. We left them for for 2 years to another major bank to borrow some extra $$. Now we are back with Homestar again with lower rate. Jenny is our loan lady. she is great, very professional and thorough. she guided us step by step and helped us finally move back to Homestar. Thanks

rsasked

Hi Homestar,

I would like to know if you give owner occupied home loan for IT Contractors working on ABN from more than 2 years and previously worked in Permanent PAYG role for several years. With 20% home deposit.

Regards

Hi rs,

Could you please private message us with your full name and contact mobile number? To private message, hover your mouse over our logo (in our response to you) and you will have to option to message. This is a private message.

Once we have your details, we'll be able to give you a call, and discuss further with you.

Sent you private message

Niroj K.

Niroj K.asked

Current cash back offer upto 1500 dollar? What is the minimum cash back offer guaranteed out of 1500 dollar and how will we get this amount in our account? Is that after settlement of loan or before? Thanks

Hi Niroj K.,

I hope the below answers all your questions:

Eligibility Criteria for Cash Back
• Owner Occupied Only
• Principal and interest repayments only
• Minimum loan size $250,000
• Maximum Loan Size $850,000
• Maximum LVR 80%
• Refinance only
• New Customers only (excludes borrowers refinancing from Origin Mortgage Management Services)

0-70% LVR = $1,500 Cashback
70% to 80% LVR = $1,000 Cashback

Construction loans excluded or loans introduced to Homestar by a third party. Cashback offer is only available for new refinance applications received between 01.08.20020 to 30.9.2020. Offer available on Star Essentials and Star Classic products for refinance, principal and interest loans. Only 1 cashback per borrowers initial borrowing with Homestar will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved. This offer excludes customers already within the Origin Mortgage Managers Network. The cashback will be available as redraw 60 days after settlement. Discharge penalties will apply if you discharge the loan within 12 months of settlement.

Dennis C.asked

Hi, I have a few questions:
1. I dont believe Homestar has a Mobile app for Android or Apple yet. When will this be available?
2. When transferring funds from a Homestar offset account to an external account is this instant i.e. via Osko?
3. What are the ATM fees when using your debit Visa card?

Hi Dennis C.,

Please see our answers below:

1. Homestar has a Mobile App project for both Android and Apple on our roadmap
2. Outgoing transfers are not currently instantaneous (via Osko or the like) and go through the standard inter-bank process. This is a project on our roadmap to offer our customers
3. Homestar has no ATM fees when using a bank ATM. The usage of other ATM's (e.g. in clubs or sporting venues) may incur an ATM Owner's fee and this is displayed on the screen of the ATM at the time of the withdraw being made. This fee is not a Homestar fee.

I hope this has answered your queries.

Dennis C.

Thanks for the response. For questions 1 and 2, can you provide any indication on timeframe?

Hi Dennis C.,

For the Mobile App we are aiming for 2020, and for instant payments we are aiming for 2021.

Get an answer from our members and Homestar Finance representatives