Homestar Finance

Homestar Finance (page 3 of 9)

Competitive interest rate, good customer service

We are pleased that our refinancing settlement has just taken place. Our former lender RESI was noncompetitive and uncommunicative. We are looking forward to realising the financial benefits and much better product features from HomeStar. I've given 4 stars instead of five because the loan process was a bit slow to get started, otherwise it would be a "five".

Great service, great product

Jenny and the team were amazingly helpful throughout this process. We were able to refinance our home loan at an excellent rate, and very pleased at the end result. Definitely recommended!

Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and customer service

Curtinboy

CurtinboyCurtin 2605, ACT

Great lender!

I've been with Homestar for almost two years, now, and they've been very good in passing on any Reserve Bank increases.

The best thing I did mortgage-wise was to leave loans.com.au for Homestar, even though it cost more than $600 in fees to loans.com.au.

I have nothing but praise for Homestar, so far. Matt made the administrative process to switch fairly painless and I've had no problems so far using their online banking through my offset account.

Sean E.

Sean E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Low rate & no fees

My previous bank gave me a gold debit card and sent me a Xmas card every year. Every year that card annoyed the hell out me. I just wanted the lowest rate possible and no hidden fees. That's why I'm glad I moved to Homestar.

Blu

BluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refinanced our home loan with Homestar. Dorene and Ash were great to deal with. Costs were low to swap and it was a quick process. We are very happy with the rate and service.

Shelley R.South West, WA

Excellent no frills loan.

We have been with Homestar since March 2020 and are very happy with our decision to refinance. Ash and Rick were very helpful and the process was relatively easy. The online banking is very basic but does the job and I look forward to the eventual release of the banking app for my phone.

Shelley R.

How do I private message you? Via Facebook?

Mahendra T.

Mahendra T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Star - Oasis in the Desert - Life line of Home loan

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Very happy with service & rate

Was given the lowest rate I could find. Took a little while to dot all the i's and cross all the t's but everything was made very simple.
Would highly recommend

Good rates and low fees - Justin Ho super helpful

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Sure, happy to be on your pilot project to try a new internet banking portal.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Excellent! Thank you so much happy homestar customer!

Peter from Wallan

Peter from WallanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Many thanks to Dorene Statham for her support through the application process who kept me informed and stayed in touch every step of the way.. keep up the great work!

brenda

brendamelbourne

Refinancing

I have been thinking about refinancing for a couple of years sarted and kept hitting brick walls Thank you Zac, great service ease of application. Keep up the great work.

Mike.C

Mike.CAdelaide

Great Service and Rate From Ghada from Homestar

Ghada was very professional with excellent customer service, and kept me up to date on the application process. Ghada went above and beyond to make sure the process went smooth as possible. Highly recommended.

Staff very much supportive

Homestar staff is very supportive and able to hand hold the customer very well. Jenny was available whenever I needed her she guided me with my questions and queries. Jenny was very fast and responsive in assisting me even outside working hours.

Sanjay S.

Sanjay S.South East Queensland, QLD

HomeLoan Refinance

I recently refinanced my existing home loan with Homestar. Jenny you are the best, you are fantastic, keeping us updated throughout the process, and making sure everything happened when and how it should, making it a simple and stress free experience. We couldn't be happier, with all the COVID-19 constraints you went out of your way to call the JP and book our appointment for signing of documents. Still can’t believe that the settlement has happened within weeks and the delay was from our end for getting the documents signed. I would have no hesitation recommending Homestar to anyone looking for a home loan.

NGupta

NGuptaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very low rate , can't beat it at all !!

I did my homework before choosing Homestar as my lender. Homestar provides loan with lowest rate in the market. The interest rate is so low that no one can beat it.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Very impressed by the service and the low interest rate

I refinanced with Homestar and it just settled week. Andrew the loan specialist was most helpful through out the process and always kept me up to date with how the long was progressing. Can't really beat the rate. Will definitely be recommending friends and family to check these guys out

Adam N.
Adam N.

How do I private message you my details ?

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Excellent service and low rates

I have signed up with Homestar and the support was excellent. Justin Ho, my loan specialist guided me through the process at every turn.
The rate provided was excellent too.
I would recommend Homestar to anyone who is looking for a better rate than their bank provides.

Scott
Scott

Scott Aitken
[Personal Details Removed]

Grant W.

Grant W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with Homestar product and service

I recently refinanced my existing home loan with Homestar and couldn't be happier, even with all the COVID-19 constraints things went smoothly and on time. Patrick was fantastic, keeping me updated throughout the process, and making sure everything happened when and how it should, making it a simple and stress free experience. I would have no hesitation recommending Homestar to anyone looking for a home loan.

Went the extra mile

Jenny went the extra mile to get my loan approved and make sure the settlement went smoothly in the context of Covid-19 difficulties. Would recommend her for assistance with refinancing. Good rate as well!

PNB

PNBasked

How do I private msg you on product review to obtain my $30 voucher.

Hi Pritesh,

To private message us, hover your mouse over our logo in our reply to you, click on it and you will have the option to send a message. This is a private message.

I hope this helps.

rsasked

Hi Homestar,

I would like to know if you give owner occupied home loan for IT Contractors working on ABN from more than 2 years and previously worked in Permanent PAYG role for several years. With 20% home deposit.

Regards

Hi rs,

Could you please private message us with your full name and contact mobile number? To private message, hover your mouse over our logo (in our response to you) and you will have to option to message. This is a private message.

Once we have your details, we'll be able to give you a call, and discuss further with you.

Sent you private message

Niroj K.

Niroj K.asked

Current cash back offer upto 1500 dollar? What is the minimum cash back offer guaranteed out of 1500 dollar and how will we get this amount in our account? Is that after settlement of loan or before? Thanks

Hi Niroj K.,

I hope the below answers all your questions:

Eligibility Criteria for Cash Back
• Owner Occupied Only
• Principal and interest repayments only
• Minimum loan size $250,000
• Maximum Loan Size $850,000
• Maximum LVR 80%
• Refinance only
• New Customers only (excludes borrowers refinancing from Origin Mortgage Management Services)

0-70% LVR = $1,500 Cashback
70% to 80% LVR = $1,000 Cashback

Construction loans excluded or loans introduced to Homestar by a third party. Cashback offer is only available for new refinance applications received between 01.08.20020 to 30.9.2020. Offer available on Star Essentials and Star Classic products for refinance, principal and interest loans. Only 1 cashback per borrowers initial borrowing with Homestar will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved. This offer excludes customers already within the Origin Mortgage Managers Network. The cashback will be available as redraw 60 days after settlement. Discharge penalties will apply if you discharge the loan within 12 months of settlement.

Get an answer from our members and Homestar Finance representatives