Homestar Finance

Homestar Finance (page 3 of 3)

Great experience with first home loan

My Homestar experience was good. Jenny from Homestar was amazing and gave efficient loan assistance start to completion. The online banking tool is basic but sufficient for standard loan repayments.

Ruj

RujPerth, WA

Best rates!!

Best rates I can get. And the cashback to compensate the fee is great.

Rick and Ash tried to get my settlement date very early as requested. Been in touch with me and worked late as the time difference (Perth vs Sydney).

I'm impressed and hope to stay with Homestar with my next purchase.

Hope that when I get intouch with solicitor team they will assist me in claiming my home buyer assistance account from WA gov.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Great customer service with competitive rate!

Best rate we could find. Everyone that we spoke to at Homestar was helpful. Our loan specialist was lovely and answered all of our questions. Initially found it a bit daunting being an online bank and having to do everything over the phone or email but still felt supported.

Home Loans

Find out how Homestar Finance compares to other Home Loans

PNB

PNBasked

How do I private msg you on product review to obtain my $30 voucher.

Hi Pritesh,

To private message us, hover your mouse over our logo in our reply to you, click on it and you will have the option to send a message. This is a private message.

I hope this helps.

rsasked

Hi Homestar,

I would like to know if you give owner occupied home loan for IT Contractors working on ABN from more than 2 years and previously worked in Permanent PAYG role for several years. With 20% home deposit.

Regards

Hi rs,

Could you please private message us with your full name and contact mobile number? To private message, hover your mouse over our logo (in our response to you) and you will have to option to message. This is a private message.

Once we have your details, we'll be able to give you a call, and discuss further with you.

Sent you private message

Niroj K.

Niroj K.asked

Current cash back offer upto 1500 dollar? What is the minimum cash back offer guaranteed out of 1500 dollar and how will we get this amount in our account? Is that after settlement of loan or before? Thanks

Hi Niroj K.,

I hope the below answers all your questions:

Eligibility Criteria for Cash Back
• Owner Occupied Only
• Principal and interest repayments only
• Minimum loan size $250,000
• Maximum Loan Size $850,000
• Maximum LVR 80%
• Refinance only
• New Customers only (excludes borrowers refinancing from Origin Mortgage Management Services)

0-70% LVR = $1,500 Cashback
70% to 80% LVR = $1,000 Cashback

Construction loans excluded or loans introduced to Homestar by a third party. Cashback offer is only available for new refinance applications received between 01.08.20020 to 30.9.2020. Offer available on Star Essentials and Star Classic products for refinance, principal and interest loans. Only 1 cashback per borrowers initial borrowing with Homestar will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved. This offer excludes customers already within the Origin Mortgage Managers Network. The cashback will be available as redraw 60 days after settlement. Discharge penalties will apply if you discharge the loan within 12 months of settlement.

Get an answer from our members and Homestar Finance representatives