Homestar Finance

Homestar Finance (page 3 of 13)

Ruhyard

Ruhyard

Excellent mortgage with fantastic variable rate

Decided to refinance with Homestar and I am extremely happy with the results. I would highly recommend them. The rates from Homestar are pretty much unbeatable and I look forward to saving lots of money as I pay off my mortgage.

Terence lee

Terence leeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication - Everything you'd expect for an online bank

Jenny and team were very good in responding to my questions, on the phone and on email. Very happy to Recommend and go through the online processes as it was reasonably easy.
Thanks again!

No more Banks For Me

Dorene & Ash was superb making it so much easier than expected to refinance our home and getting us an interest rate lower than we expected saving us 100s of dollars each month, we wont be using a bank again after teaming up with homestar fianance,we was unsure to start with not using one of the big four banks to refinance but its a case of who dares wins with excellent service directing us all the way through.

Brett L.

Brett L.Sydney, NSW

Helpful and friendly

Ghada was amazing throughout the whole process and was supportive of my buying a first home. She made it simple and explained things that I didn't understand without making me feel like I didn't know what I was doing! I'll definitely go back again if I get the chance :)

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Second loan with Homestar, will go back for the third.

Was all pretty straight forward. Ghada was helpful as usual. First apllication the buyer pulled the plug. Wasn't a problem, and second application went smoothly.
Excellent rates. Will be going back to them for the next loan.

Credit approval takes too long - And Im too old

Once the seemingly endless back and forth about evidence was satisfied, the approval process commenced and communication ceased. One month later and a brief message to say credit denied - because I'm too old. I mean 1 month to work that out?

Neil Y.

Neil Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Low rates and helpful customer service

Decided to refinance to Homestar on the basis of their low variable rate, the good reviews on this site and the fee waive offer at EOFY. Whilst I didn't expect to have to put in so much paperwork I can understand the need to supply it all and thankfully Richard guided me through every step of the process. Now the mortgage is in place I find their website very easy to use and so far everything has been smooth sailing.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Top customer service having your own loan specialist. No frills low interest rate!

I've been with Homestar for a couple of years now and changed over from the Commbank due to its attractive interest rate. Homestar doesnt have all the fancy features as the big banks, but it saves you decent coin. Homestar have recently updated their user interface for banking and it is a lot better now. Does the job!
The other best thing about it is having your own loan specialist. Ghada is absolutely amazing at providing the support you need. She is very busy but always manages to find the time to help you. Thanks Ghada!

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Great experience

Thank you Ghada, you were so lovely to deal with. The process was easy and quick, the team was professional and friendly. Our loan was just approved, online access is so simple and easy to use.
Thanks Homestar team

Find out how Homestar Finance compares to other Home Loans

High customer service with low rates

Ghada our home loan specialist have been awesome every step of the way in helping us refinance. Clear communication with no hidden cost. Homestar also provided the lowest rate that I could find. Ghada listened to our requirement and was so helpful in the process. I was interested in a couple of the loans available and she provided me with details information and what our options were considering our circumstances. Even the settlement agent was helpful as I had to ring to get assistance in filling out the form.

It was a great experience for me with an online lender as I've dealt with banks and mortgage brokers before and the service is on par with low rates.

Bruce

BruceFar North Queensland, QLD

good for saving money. reassuring loan specialist

We looked around for what would be most friendly for our finances, but with good customer service reviews. Up came homestar. Due to our circumstances we are of limited income, and so didn't have huge confidence that we would get passed for our loan.

We met the unofficial hurdles at the start, but met a speed hump over a high student loan situation.
Our consultant, Ghada Coulton was able to explain things in more certain terms to the bean counters that we would still be able to meet the terms of the loan, despite the student loan, as objectively - that was reality.

Mary and Bruce

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Overall very satisfied at the beginning of my loan.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Low Rates, Flexible Loans and Fantastic Service.

I found Homestar through Cannex. I found their home and investment loan products to be very competitive, flexible and to top it off highly competitive interest rates. I applied for these products for both investment and residential loans and I was given a very good interest rate. I would also like to single out PATRICK VERGA who dealt with my application. PATRICK at all times was clear, timely and very professional and patient with us.

Joel I.Perth, WA

Super competitive rate and efficient service

Joel I.

Homestar passed on in full the November rate reduction. Amazing. So much better than any of the major banks, and pretty much everyone really. Thanks homestar.

Great rate with no ongoing fees and friendly service.

I reached out to the Homestar team after some research to refinance our properties. Patrick throughout the whole process was very prompt to assist with all our enquiries. Ash was very helpful in assisting us with liaising with the solicitors. The documents required was abit more than the standard big 4 banks but once you get all your docs sorted it's following the bouncing ball. Patrick and Ash was a great team who got the job done for us with our refinance. Highly recommended.

Zhiyong ZhangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good rate, helpful staff, and smooth settlement

Good rate, helpful staff, and smooth settlement. Thanks to Patrick & Ash for their help with my refinancing. Easy to deal with and always helpful and ready to answer all my questions. Great service.

Zhiyong Zhang

Is it a private message if I reply here? If not, please give me your private email address

Carolyn Cannata

Carolyn CannataGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good interest rate and helpful staff

Was looking to refinance my home loan for a better interest rate and found HomeStar Finance. They have a great interest rate and were very easy to deal with. Patrick & Ash were so helpful and guided me through the process of refinancing my home loan. Everything was explained well and the process and documentation was relatively painless. I would recommend Homestar Finance on my experience so far.

LukeGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great interest rate - easy to refinance

Ash was our home loan consultant and most communications were completed through email which suited us as we had things in writing to refer to as we went along the process. It was mostly hassle free. Ash kept us up to date in a timely manner. The reason we refinance was because it was a much better interest rate. Would recommend Homestar Finance to anyone looking for a better rate.

Luke Simpson

HTonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really slow moving company

PNB

PNBasked

How do I private msg you on product review to obtain my $30 voucher.

Hi Pritesh,

To private message us, hover your mouse over our logo in our reply to you, click on it and you will have the option to send a message. This is a private message.

I hope this helps.

rsasked

Hi Homestar,

I would like to know if you give owner occupied home loan for IT Contractors working on ABN from more than 2 years and previously worked in Permanent PAYG role for several years. With 20% home deposit.

Regards

Hi rs,

Could you please private message us with your full name and contact mobile number? To private message, hover your mouse over our logo (in our response to you) and you will have to option to message. This is a private message.

Once we have your details, we'll be able to give you a call, and discuss further with you.

Sent you private message

Niroj K.

Niroj K.asked

Current cash back offer upto 1500 dollar? What is the minimum cash back offer guaranteed out of 1500 dollar and how will we get this amount in our account? Is that after settlement of loan or before? Thanks

Hi Niroj K.,

I hope the below answers all your questions:

Eligibility Criteria for Cash Back
• Owner Occupied Only
• Principal and interest repayments only
• Minimum loan size $250,000
• Maximum Loan Size $850,000
• Maximum LVR 80%
• Refinance only
• New Customers only (excludes borrowers refinancing from Origin Mortgage Management Services)

0-70% LVR = $1,500 Cashback
70% to 80% LVR = $1,000 Cashback

Construction loans excluded or loans introduced to Homestar by a third party. Cashback offer is only available for new refinance applications received between 01.08.20020 to 30.9.2020. Offer available on Star Essentials and Star Classic products for refinance, principal and interest loans. Only 1 cashback per borrowers initial borrowing with Homestar will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved. This offer excludes customers already within the Origin Mortgage Managers Network. The cashback will be available as redraw 60 days after settlement. Discharge penalties will apply if you discharge the loan within 12 months of settlement.

Get an answer from our members and Homestar Finance representatives