Homestar Finance

Homestar Finance (page 4 of 22)

4.4

Great support by Rick and great products

We just settled our refinancing and are very grateful for the support provided by Rick during the process, he kept in regular contact and helped us with our queries along the way.

marcusjameslee
marcusjameslee

Hi one of your team has our details so just waiting on the gift card to be received

Great Customer Service

The setting up of my loan with my broker was great. He was very thorough and informative, available for any query and followed up with the bank for any issues that arose.

Blu

BluGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refinanced our home loan with Homestar. Dorene and Ash were great to deal with. Costs were low to swap and it was a quick process. We are very happy with the rate and service.

very professional service

We have been with Homestar for years. We left them for for 2 years to another major bank to borrow some extra $$. Now we are back with Homestar again with lower rate. Jenny is our loan lady. she is great, very professional and thorough. she guided us step by step and helped us finally move back to Homestar. Thanks

Competitive rates

The rates were competitive and no extra costs encountered.
It could be even better if there was a single point of clear contact throughout the loan settlement process.
Simple website for loan management.

Shelley R.South West, WA

Excellent no frills loan.

We have been with Homestar since March 2020 and are very happy with our decision to refinance. Ash and Rick were very helpful and the process was relatively easy. The online banking is very basic but does the job and I look forward to the eventual release of the banking app for my phone.

Shelley R.

How do I private message you? Via Facebook?

Mahendra T.

Mahendra T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Star - Oasis in the Desert - Life line of Home loan

Excellent customer support

Great job in providing excellent customer support! Really appreciate all the help in taking me through the loan application process. Especially to Jenny Hampshire who provided my with so much help. No words can express enough my many thanks. Rate is also great!

Great Mortgage Loan Rates and Excellent Support

Homestar gave the best mortgage rate around while providing ongoing support throughout the application and settlement processes. Loan Specialist Zach Mckinnon was excellent at every step, including always being available to answer my questions about any paperwork or loan conditions. He always responded promptly to queries, was very patient and often took the initiative to follow up with a phone call to ensure everything was going ok - all very appreciated from my end.

Find out how Homestar Finance compares to other Home Loans

Very happy with service & rate

Was given the lowest rate I could find. Took a little while to dot all the i's and cross all the t's but everything was made very simple.
Would highly recommend

Good rates and low fees - Justin Ho super helpful

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Sure, happy to be on your pilot project to try a new internet banking portal.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Excellent! Thank you so much happy homestar customer!

Customer

CustomerAdelaide

Would highly recommend Dorene Stratham

Dorene was amazing through the application process, helping us navigate applying for a loan in a stressful financial environment. She was very prompt returning our emails and would follow up with phone calls to improve communication. I would highly recommend Dorene to anyone who is needing a loan, she was the perfect mortgage consultant.

Homestar F.Homestar Finance

Good systems make refinance easier

Friendly customer service, quite fast processing in Covid conditions. Very pleased with settlement electronically and verification of identity processes. Lender is much less formal and difficult than major banks. Would recommend - good service combined with very good interest rate.

Peter from Wallan

Peter from WallanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Many thanks to Dorene Statham for her support through the application process who kept me informed and stayed in touch every step of the way.. keep up the great work!

brenda

brendamelbourne

Refinancing

I have been thinking about refinancing for a couple of years sarted and kept hitting brick walls Thank you Zac, great service ease of application. Keep up the great work.

Andy Q.

Andy Q.

Smooth process, great rates

The rates offered by Homestar Finance are very competitive. Justin has been a great help to assist us to apply and settle our loan promptly. He was available and responded to our questions very quickly. Thank you Justin

NinaDPerth, WA

Slow, painful and scrutinizing process

Slow process, more than 1 and a half months later we haven't been processed. Slow replies and always had things to revise. We currently have a good credit rating and paying higher rate and never missed any payment. Looks like they finding excuses not to process our application. We have refinanced before and the process was a lot simpler and smoother than this.

NinaD

I have sent you my details, a follow up will be very much appreciated. I have sent 2 emails for a simple follow up with your financial advisor and there has been no reply and it has been 5 days from her last email.

Mike.C

Mike.CAdelaide

Great Service and Rate From Ghada from Homestar

Ghada was very professional with excellent customer service, and kept me up to date on the application process. Ghada went above and beyond to make sure the process went smooth as possible. Highly recommended.

Staff very much supportive

Homestar staff is very supportive and able to hand hold the customer very well. Jenny was available whenever I needed her she guided me with my questions and queries. Jenny was very fast and responsive in assisting me even outside working hours.

Chris F

Chris F

Refinance

Refinanced our existing loan with Homestar. Jumped across from a recommendation by a friend and not disappointed. No frills and a great rate and excellent service from Rick. Highly recommended

rsasked

Hi Homestar,

I would like to know if you give owner occupied home loan for IT Contractors working on ABN from more than 2 years and previously worked in Permanent PAYG role for several years. With 20% home deposit.

Regards

Hi rs,

Could you please private message us with your full name and contact mobile number? To private message, hover your mouse over our logo (in our response to you) and you will have to option to message. This is a private message.

Once we have your details, we'll be able to give you a call, and discuss further with you.

Sent you private message

Niroj K.

Niroj K.asked

Current cash back offer upto 1500 dollar? What is the minimum cash back offer guaranteed out of 1500 dollar and how will we get this amount in our account? Is that after settlement of loan or before? Thanks

Hi Niroj K.,

I hope the below answers all your questions:

Eligibility Criteria for Cash Back
• Owner Occupied Only
• Principal and interest repayments only
• Minimum loan size $250,000
• Maximum Loan Size $850,000
• Maximum LVR 80%
• Refinance only
• New Customers only (excludes borrowers refinancing from Origin Mortgage Management Services)

0-70% LVR = $1,500 Cashback
70% to 80% LVR = $1,000 Cashback

Construction loans excluded or loans introduced to Homestar by a third party. Cashback offer is only available for new refinance applications received between 01.08.20020 to 30.9.2020. Offer available on Star Essentials and Star Classic products for refinance, principal and interest loans. Only 1 cashback per borrowers initial borrowing with Homestar will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved. This offer excludes customers already within the Origin Mortgage Managers Network. The cashback will be available as redraw 60 days after settlement. Discharge penalties will apply if you discharge the loan within 12 months of settlement.

Dennis C.asked

Hi, I have a few questions:
1. I dont believe Homestar has a Mobile app for Android or Apple yet. When will this be available?
2. When transferring funds from a Homestar offset account to an external account is this instant i.e. via Osko?
3. What are the ATM fees when using your debit Visa card?

Hi Dennis C.,

Please see our answers below:

1. Homestar has a Mobile App project for both Android and Apple on our roadmap
2. Outgoing transfers are not currently instantaneous (via Osko or the like) and go through the standard inter-bank process. This is a project on our roadmap to offer our customers
3. Homestar has no ATM fees when using a bank ATM. The usage of other ATM's (e.g. in clubs or sporting venues) may incur an ATM Owner's fee and this is displayed on the screen of the ATM at the time of the withdraw being made. This fee is not a Homestar fee.

I hope this has answered your queries.

Dennis C.

Thanks for the response. For questions 1 and 2, can you provide any indication on timeframe?

Hi Dennis C.,

For the Mobile App we are aiming for 2020, and for instant payments we are aiming for 2021.

Get an answer from our members and Homestar Finance representatives