• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

KarlPerth, WA

Don't choose Homestart!

From the very start this was a disappointing experience. As soon as the deal was confirmed I never heard or saw from my sales person again then started the onslaught of failures from the builder that resulted in me having to pay for a building inspector to check their work.

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Fran

FranPerth, WA

Our first home

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Fran, we are so pleased to hear about your overall positive experience with HomeStart. Enjoy your new home!

SolovkoMD

SolovkoMDPerth, WA

Very professional and very helpful Team

• +1
Construction End DateMarch 2020
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback! We hold you enjoy your new home :)

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Great! What a fabulous experience!

Thank you to HomeStart for helping me get into my own home. From the first experience with my consultant Dean, it has been a pleasure from start to finish. I have a completely finished off home with everything done and ready to move in. From a clothes line to a dishwasher, everything was accounted for. Dean took the time to explain it very clearly to me so it was all very clear what was and wasn't included and there were no hidden or unexpected costs for me

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Annie, We're so pleases to hear the whole process ran smoothly for you and hope you are settling into your brand new home! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Dean and the team. Thanks, HomeStart

What a Feeling !! Thanks, HomeStart

I was not really sure about the process but great teamwork from HomeStart made it all happen for me. I am in the house for just over a year now. The finance, admin and construction process went like a breeze. I have no issue with my house so far. I would highly recommend HomeStart to anyway who's trying to get their first house. Well done HomeStart & Mirza.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Anne, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying your brand new home and hope you have settled in well! Remember if you do choose to refer us you can earn $1000 per referral if they choose to build with us! HomeStart

Home Start

Home Start helped me and my fiance get into our first home when we thought it would never be possible. After being turned down many times by many different finance companies we had bad credit score because of two defaults. but we tried homestart and they helped us every step of the way. thank you to everyone involved and thanks to Dean for following up and making sure everything is still going well

Great home, I love it!

We started our journey last year. It took us 5 months to get to construction and then just under 5 months to build. At the start there was plenty of communication and then their emails to us slowed down a little bit (I am told that this is normal until finance is closer to being formalised) although saying that, every time I asked a question to my consultant (who has since left) or my client liaison, it was responded to with both clarity and speed. Thanks to Dean for taking the time to follow up and giving me a bit of advice on how to prepare my home to be put up for rent in the Autumn!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Karutz, thank you for leaving such a positive review. We're pleased to hear that this journey ran smoothly for you and you received high quality service from Dean and our team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Thomas Family

Thomas FamilyPerth, WA

Easy home build

From the first meeting with with mark to the finance with Tom and the pre start meeting start meeting everything was explained well to us and stress free, just had our 6months maintenance check and only a few minor things to be fixed and they are onto it straight away

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Thomas Family! We're happy to hear how well everything went during your build and maintenance and hope the family are all settling in well to your new home! We'll be passing along your positive feedback to the team :) HomeStart

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

Standout Customer Service!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Christine C.

Christine C.Perth, WA

Awesome service

I didn't think I would qualify for a home loan because of my age.
I went to see Sue Spirkoski at HomeStart WA and she was so helpful organising finance, house and land. I was very pleased with my new home. I'm so happy I built with HomeStart . Thank You!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Easy process and quality build

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks homestart for helping me with my home. Everything was smooth sailing and I couldn't be happier with my consultant Farshid. He was lovely and friendly, and very patient with me. He was very knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. thanks team homestart. Couldn't have done it without you all.

HUGE thanks to Homestart

We would highly recommend Homestart to anyone thinking of building their dream home. Our Senior Consultant was Uliana Sherbina. She was absolutely lovely and wonderful from start to finish. Our entire building process was pretty much pain free. Everything went well and we are very happy with the end result. The quality of service and workmanship by everyone that was involved in our journey can't be faulted and any minor concerns that might have come up during the process were dealt with very professionally and promptly.

Construction End DateMay 2019

Hi Stephen & Argyro,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear of your positive experience and will pass on your feedback provided. We wish you well in your new home.
Warn Regards, HomeStart

Thanks to Mirza and HomeStart Team

We(my wife and I) are happy to say that the build went well and are very happy with our house. The quality cannot be faulted, and minor concerns have been dealt with professionally and promptly. The cost has been good compared to market trends.

Construction End DateApril 2019

Hi Kenneth,
We're very pleased to hear you and your wife are happy with the quality and value of your new home. We wish you all the best in your new home together.

Jane C

Jane CPerth, WA

My beautiful home

Mid August last year we had our first discussion about the potential of Homestart building my new home.

I have to say I really had no idea what to expect, but here I am in my beautiful new home already.

From the start Farshid Mazloomi, my sales rep was patient, knowledgeable and receptive to all my questions and queries. From finding me land, incorporating all my wants and needs into a floor plan and through out the build, when I had issues he always had time to listen and advise.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Farshid and Homestart for helping to make my dream come true.

I am extremely happy with how the home has been built and the most beautiful view from my awesome block.

Hi Jane,
We're pleased to hear about your positive experience with HomeStart and would like to thank you for sharing it. We hope you enjoy your home and those views for many years to come.

Big thanks to Homestart

Many thanks to Sue Spirkoski for her outstanding knowledge and professionalism during the process. She alleviated any doubts I had and was quick to get in contact to resolve any potential issues that arose. I would recommend her to anyone who is interested or hesitant in building their first home. Thank you very much for your dedication and support.

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Hi David,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience about HomeStart and your consultant. We're pleased you are happy with your building journey and we wish you well in your new home.

Andrea K.

Andrea K.Perth, WA

Construction End DateMay 2019
Premkumar

PremkumarPerth, WA

No issues at all!!

Construction was very smooth and quick. My home is very spacious and fits the block perfectly. The sales process was very transparent and flawless. My construction supervisor (Phillip Carter) was EXCELLENT and communicated us the steps and the processes of construction diligently. I couldn’t recommend HomeStart enough. Thank you HomeStart and Dean Thurston

Hi Premkumar,
It's great to hear how happy you are in your brand new, spacious home. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and for your recommendation. Wishing you all the best.

Flawless experience!

Very smooth experience. HomeStart helped me find some land, The Loan Company were extremely helpful in finding a great solution for me through Keystart. They were very flexible through my highly unusual working arrangements and were fantastic all the way through!

Great experience

Ross from construction, Sue Keys and Chantelle were all stand out individuals, making the process really smooth and easy for me. Slab went down in December, walls went up soon after and it seemed like construction went really quickly and smoothly from there! Thanks and great workmanship!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Tanya we’re very pleased to read your review and hear about your positive experiences with Ross, Sue and Chantelle and that your build went quickly and smoothly. What an exciting time all the best with your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives