• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Jessica H.

Jessica H.Western Australia

Couldn't be happier!!

I never thought I could own my own home, but the team I dealt with (Peter, Mikayla and Cassandra) made this possible. I was lucky enough to get Peter who has been a great support throughout the whole process, from the moment we walked in, to even responding to messages outside of work hours. He has kept me informed throughout the whole process. It is clear they all have a passion for what they do, and made me feel as if nothing was too much trouble, when at first I felt like it was all too good to be true. They made it happen and I am so excited to get into my very first home. Thank you to all involved.

Build StagePre-Construction

Amazing experience backed by exceptional service!!!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Jane! It was an absolute treat to read your feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I will pass it onto the team :) Good luck with construction, any issues please get in contact!

Customer service is worth 5 stars

When I looked into building a house, I met with a couple of builders, but decided on Homestart because of the consultant, Luke. He was attentive, punctual and always did what he said he'd do, when he said he said he'd do it. He helped me through the maze of a new build and liaised with me and other areas of the whole process, making everything easier and less confusing. Couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback, Luke!

Jhay QuiazonPerth, WA

I'm giving 5 Stars because of Kris Van Weelde.

I was introduced to Kris and Homestart by a close friend. I am a first home buyer (first build) and I have been researching, reading of the process going thru it. My friend and Kris saved me alot of work. Kris have been very meticulous in going thru the details of my build. He even replies to me after working hours to answer the simplest questions I throw at him. He guided me in putting the stuff all together to save thousands of $$ and focus on the important parts. Kris is still guiding me until the build is done. I'm stoke and can't wait for the build to finish.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the fabulous feedback Jhay!!

JDSlowe

JDSlowePerth, WA

Excellent building company with outstanding, friendly staff

I decided to build in mid 2019 and homestart were incredibly helpful throughout the whole process (especially Luke, one of the building consultants). Their attention to detail and pricing were outstanding throughout the whole process and allowed me to design the house of my dreams. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback!

Happy Buyers, Thank you HomeStart

Our process is still ongoing, we started the process when this Grant scheme came through and Our consultant Mirza has helped us through this process including choosing the land, design and helping finance through his broker. We waiting for our finance to get approved. The whole process went through pretty smoothly. I am hoping the remaining process go through the same way as the first half.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Great feedback, thanks Gabriel.

Jordan Kasuas

Jordan Kasuas

In terms of customer service; It was brilliant, very reliable, understanding the needs of the customer and guiding them through with a clear view of building your house.
Paperwork was a long process, however, it really helps the customer to understand the significant details of how it all process it was a smooth roller coaster for the customer indeed.
other than that this was a very successful journey with Homestart and I recommend people to seek their advice in building their first home.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're happy you're happy, Jordan.

Nicky

NickyPerth, WA

Exceptional service!

My consultant Kyro was brilliant, couldn't thank him enough for all his assistance in helping me to build my first home, especially putting up with all my nagging questions he would always answer me straight away and in a way that I understood everything, once again Kyro thank you so much I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you and Homestart to everyone!!!!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the fab feedback, Nicky!

Homestart made our dreams come true

Build StageMid-Construction
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the excellent feedback, Samantha. We will be sure to pass it onto Sean who will be very pleased!

jon p

jon pPerth, WA

Excellent team with professional service

Timely, professional service from Kyro who did extra work outside of his work hours
Always follows up and assists in explaining the detail. worked with the land owner for titles and building covenants. Stepped through the process and requirements for each stage.
turnaround of docs could have been a bit better but worked on building approvals and succeeded in addressing a number of issues.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Amazing feedback, thanks Jon!

HomeStart (Home Builders WA)

After visiting numerous display homes and builders I was overwhelmed at how pushy the sales teams were until was recommended HomeStart in which I have not looked back. I am still in the pre-construction stage however my consultant Luke Bebich has been so supportive at any time of the day/ night and has gone above and beyond to accommodate my many design changes to ensure I build my dream home. I can't thank Luke and the team at HomeStart enough. I would recommend their services without hesitation.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the amazing feedback Shae! We look forward to hearing more about your building journey!

Great experience!

Being a first home owner, just the idea of building a house was daunting. The team at Homestart, particularly Raf Kilian and Georgia Bywaters, were friendly, patient and professional. The process was all new to me and they guided me throughout the whole journey. Thank you, I will be forever grateful!

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Great Service

Steven Siu was very helpful, often going above and beyond to help out with any questions/queries i had regardless of day of the week or time of the day. Steven was easy to relate to and he knew his stuff about the building industry. Definitely recommend him as a building consultant.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

We couldn’t of done it without homestart and our amazing consultant Kyro!

Build StagePre-Construction

So far so good. I am building with HomeStart and I am happy with the services. I started my process in June and now my loan is about to get approved which is fantastic. I highly recommend Mirza in HomeStart who helped me throughout this process. I can't wait to start building my house.

Fantastic Supportive Service

We have tried to get back into the housing game numerous times over the last 2 years with many promising a lot and delivering nothing but stress. HomeStart however have not only got us over the finish line they have provided continuous feedback, clear and concise communication and been extremely flexible with all my indecisive decision making. HomeStart really have been incredible to deal with and I would highly recommend

Rachael

RachaelPeel, WA

Home Start

we found it fantastic working with them very helpful happy to come out at all times that suit us and fits in with are work and home life style. Always happy to help even if its just giving peace of mind for a overly cautious customer. would strongly recommend homestart to any of our friends

Steven Siu Best sales consultant

I have been to several builders and looked at many display homes for my first home and all seemed cookie cut. What made the difference was Steven Siu when I settled for Home Start. Unlike other sales consultant, Steve listened more and not pushy at all. He took the extra effort to understand my exact requirements, circumstances and budget. I have signed my contract already and ready to build my dream home l. Thank you so much Steven.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're so happy to hear about your great experience with HomeStart and Steven!

Monina Luces

Monina LucesPerth, WA

Amazing Experience!

Our pre-construction stage experience has been amazing. We are very grateful to have Shane Galvanin as our consultant for his outstanding assistance and guidance. He is very accommodating and patient to all our concerns. He helped us through every step towards building our first home. We will highly recommend Shane to all our friends.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We love getting feedback like this! Thanks Monina!

A Dream come true

Building my own home was only a dream until i inquired with home start. Right from the start the friendly, professional team have gone above and beyond to assist in every aspect from per planning to settlement, they have been fast and easy to contact and help with any questions. I highly reccomend them to anyone wanting to build their first home.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks or the great feedback Cindy!

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives