HomeStart (page 2 of 6)

• Flooring

S. Lomutopa

S. LomutopaPerth, WA

Excellent.

I would like to thank the HomeStart team for helping build our first dream home. Our Housing Consultant was Rafal Kilian, who helped us in every possible way. With his guidance, we were able to pick the home design that suits us and the right suburb to build. Thank you.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the fantastic review!

Great service and very nice people

HomeStart has been very helpful towards building our first home. They are there to assist and follow up in every single way. They kept us onto of our paperwork and encouraged us to get things done in a positive manner. Mirza has been with my brother and since the beginning and we appreciate all the work his done for us. We recommend this service.

GabrielWani

GabrielWaniPerth, WA

Fantastic Experience!

I am building with Homestart and my experience so far is great. From signing home and land package to getting my loan approved and finally finishing prestart and settlement, everything went like a breeze. I am now in Construction and hoping to get the same customer service. Thank you, Mirza and HomeStart!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback Gabriel!

Paul H.

Paul H.Wheatbelt, WA

First time building made easy!

My wife and I are extremely happy with our experience building with Homestart. Our housing consultant Kyro Millar always went the extra mile to ensure we got the best deal for us and walked us through the process to alleviate our concerns. He was quick to respond to email and pleasant to talk to.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Paul!

H Aye

H AyePerth, WA

HomeStart (Home Builders WA)

I just want to say thank you to my HomeStart Consultant Rafal Kilian for making the experience easy and guiding me through the process as a first time home building. He was helpful with everything and very prompt with response to my inquiries. I am extremely satisfied with the customer service that I received.

Excellent service

I would like to thank Peter Allen from Homestart for making my first home possible. He was absolutely helpful from the first time I met him. I thought building a house was impossible with my income. But Homestart and Peter made it possible. I am now in the pre construction stage. I would recommend Peter Allen and Homestart for first home buyers.

JoW

JoWPerth, WA

Couldn't ask for more!!!

Dave W

Dave WPerth, WA

The guys and gals at HomeStart have been so good to deal with to build my very own place to call home! 12/10 recommend!!

I am so glad that I decided to use HomeStart to build my very first place to call my own! Can’t thank the guys and gals enough for helping me navigate my way through all the paperwork that entails building a house! Well worth a call if you’re looking into building. 12/10 recommend!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Dave, what a lovely review! I hope you don't mind if we share it. We're so happy we've been able to make dreams come true for so many West Aussies! Welcome to the HomeStart family!

Good Customer Service

Still in pre-construction stage of my build, am only just beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel as the year has been very full on (as it has for everyone). In light of this Sue Spirkoski was always available and returned my calls and emails as soon as possible, even though the client load must have been incredibly large. She managed to find me land which I would've thought near impossible, and put me onto it as soon as she got the call it was available. Because of Sue I was able to get into the build on time and access the grants.

Dream come True

Our dream came to true due to the patience and support given by Gary Freestone. He put up with our many request and changes for over 4 months till finance was approved. I don't know much about the company, But the confidence we have in Gary is the reason to build with them. His calm personality, attention to detail and the time he takes to go through everything with you, makes you so comfortable to move forward.

Hi Clement and Prathee,
Thank you for the great feedback. We're glad you've had a great experience with Gary!

Great customer service

We are in the pre-construction stage of our home. Sue Spirkoski has been a great help guiding us through the land purchase and designing the layout for our home according to our needs and lifestyle. She has been helpful and accommodating through the process so far. I would highly recommend her and HomeStart.

Steve OliverPerth, WA

Dream Home through HomeStart

It's a great start with Sue Spirkoski who guided through initial land purchase and the building layout for the dream home. Sue took us through the process easily which we thought we are going to give up, She is so positive and we are extremely happy through this process and hope the same till the end. Once again thanks to Sue.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the amazing feedback Steve!

Tee Taufahema

Tee TaufahemaPerth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service

We are still only at pre-construction stage however the experience so far has been amazing to say the least. Sue Spirkoski has been the absolute most amazing help throughout this process and has been very accommodating to our every need. I highly recommend Sue to anyone who is looking at building with Home Start as she truly has her clients best interests at heart.

Construction End DateDecember 2021
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback Tee!

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Sue Spirkoski = Superstar

Sue Spirkoski, I cannot thank you enough for going above and beyond in helping me, to bring the dream of having my own home into a reality.
You have made every step easy and you have a personal touch that is appreciated.
I was slightly defeated when I first met you, after being turned down from a few other companies.
But you were positive and proactive from the very beginning and instead of saying no, you offered me a different solution which I am extremely grateful for and extremely happy about! You deserve a crown Sue and I will be forever grateful for finding you.
- Amanda

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the 5-star review, Amanda! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Sue!

Very Happy

I was assisted through my sales process by Sue Spirkoski. Sue took what seemed like a complicated process to me and made it easy. Sue is friendly, professional, and always punctual. Being on time is very important to me and I was never disappointed. I highly recommend Sue without reservation.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the 5-star review M! We love getting great feedback about our housing consultants and our business :)

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Great service and amazing people!

Words can't describe how happy I am with Sean and everyone from HomeStart! It was long process in my case but they helped me with everything little step on the way. Highly recommended. I can't wait to see our home built and it's all thanks to HomeStart. Thank you so much.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Sam!

Tash

TashPerth, WA

Good service

Thanks to Sue for her initial hard work in making it possible for me to finally build my own home. Sue always responded quickly to my messages during this time and was always friendly and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to my build beginning and the day my keys are handed over.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the feedback Tash!

Imogen

ImogenPerth, WA

Fantastic service

Thanks so much to Gary for all he’s hard work he put in for me as a single mum I didn’t think it would be possible for me to build my own first home. Gary went above and beyond and always responded straight away to any questions I have. I have dealt with other consultants before but never had such a fantastic experience like Gary. Thanks to him my life has changed and going into a fantastic direction I can’t thank him enough.

Flooring
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Imogen, what lovely experience. We're so please HomeStart could help you get a home of your very own. We look forward to following your building journey!

Jordan

JordanPerth, WA

very friendly and knowledgeable

So far dealing with homestart during the pre construction stage has been great. having sue as my person of contact has been excellent. she is very knowledgeable and quick to respond to any questions, she definitely goes above and beyond for her clients. would highly recommend her if you looking to build your new home.

Construction End DateJuly 2021
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the 5-star review Jordan! We're glad to hear we succeeded in getting you into a home of your own!

Excellent services with Homestart!

A big shout out to Shane at Homestart! He has been very professional and knowledgeable when answering all of our questions. We wouldn’t have picked a better place to build our dream home with! Thank you, Homestart! We can’t wait to see our house once the final constructions are done.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're glad to hear about your positive experience with Shane and the HomeStart team! We can't wait to hear all about your finished home.

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives