HomeStart (page 3 of 6)

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Fantastic service thus far!

Homestart has been fantastic thus far. As a first home builder, I did not know what to expect or how the process works. Shane has been a fantastic help, he always responds promptly and has been able to assist with any inquiries that I have made. I look forward to the next few steps and am excited about my new home coming together soon.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're pleased to hear about your great experience with Shane and the HomeStart team. We look forward to hearing more about your building journey.

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Excellent Service!

I have found the the service to date to be very good and all responses to my enquiries to be fast, professional and helpful. Shane has been very encouraging and knowledgeable in all aspects of my property journey so far. Including land developments and plots available within my range and at my desired location. I look forward to the next steps with Homestart!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Phil! We're glad you have been looked after to date and look forward to hearing about your building journey. Feel free to share pictures on Facebook or Instagram and #myhomestart for a chance to win $200!

Awesome Assistance!!!

No words could truly convey how very grateful I am to have had the assistance of Sue at HomeStart helping me get back into a home of my own. As a single mum re-starting again with property, it made all the difference having such an awesome lady that I could turn to with all my questions and reassurance I required to take the next step. Sue is amazing! She always went above and beyond to make sure I was looked after every step of the way, has a great sense of humour, gave excellent advice and genuinely cares about doing the best for her clients...and I'm still at preconstruction! Definitely recommend this wonderful lady to assist others into their own home too!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Sonia! We're glad to hear about your great experience with Sue and the rest of the HomeStart team.

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Very friendly and helpful service

We are first home buyers and did not know very much going into build the process. Shane was recommended to us and has been extremely helpful from the first email, we feel like we have managed to design and plan the best home we could get for our money thanks to him.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for sharing Jack! We're over the moon to hear about your positive experience with Shane. We look forward to hearing about your building journey. Feel free to share pictures on Facebook or Instagram and #myhomestart for a chance to win $200!

Ramon

RamonPerth, WA

excellent customer service!!

keystart did an amazing job at ensuring every step of the process was met with a high level of professionalism and due diligence. I can honestly say pre-construction went as smoothe as one can imagine from the finances orchestrated by Michael Smith, to the knowledgeable and welcoming Uliana who provided us with the highest level of customer service when deciding on our home. couldn't recommend enough!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Ramon! We look forward to hearing about your building journey!

Gaurav T.

Gaurav T.Perth, WA

Great Team with Good leadership

A great focused team.Farshid from Sales was easy going and understood what we wanted from the beginning and helped us to close on it.Totally unlike other sales reps i had met before him who would first push us to pay the deposit.HomeStart didn’t even talk about it.Signed the contract in February’20.
Contract was made in less than four weeks
Erika the contract manager is excellent with her work backed by Branden as the Ops manager who is extremely reasonable.
Just finished with all the paperwork and now its time to build.Hope the build goes as smooth.
Also to note that all this was done during the Covid times with extreme professionalism.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're pleased to hear it Gaurav!

Home Builders WA

Peter Allen has been Excellent! Been available from Early till Late, 7 days a week. I am most impressed that after I spoke of my vision, he listened to me and came back with a plan that was better even!! He really is a visionary. And his commitment is second to none. He goes over and above to produce the goods. Endlessly in my case. Never got upset or irritated when i kept changing my mind. Just laughed and said, this is your house lets make it amazing. A man of his word. If he says he will, he will... Cannot fault this bloke. I heard stories from people at other companies that gave them the run around. Dont bother. Call Pete hes 10/10

Arielle R.HomeStart

Great feedback Jon! We love it! All the best with your new home :)

Dylan.P

Dylan.PPerth, WA

Easy and stress free! Thanks Michael & Uli

A million THANK YOUs to my finance broker Michael Smith & sales consultant Uliana. I was most worried about my finance application because I don’t know much about it. Michael made the whole process very easy for me and followed through with every request or question that I had in a timely manner, in fact, the whole application hasn't taken very long to get underway at all and for that, I’m extremely grateful so I can secure Government Grants!
I’m looking forward to moving into my First Home ☺

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Dylan!

Sheena P.

Sheena P.Perth, WA

Amazing service - Home Builders WA

Peter Allen has been my main point in communication from day dot and I can't praise him enough. We have come across so many hurdles with covid and things but Peter has been nothing short of amazing. My construction has not yet started but I'm looking forward to watching it all come together. I highly recommend going through Peter if you're wanting to build!

So far so good!

Farshid was amazing to deal with and he is the reason I am building with Homestart. Things have slowly progressed and I can't wait till the actual build starts. Thanks to Erika and Simona for their assistance. Will provide an update when things really get moving! Can't wait to see my dream become a reality.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the lovely feedback Tamara! It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with our team. We look forward to following your building journey. Feel free to share progress pictures on Instagram or Facebook by using the #myhomestart

Tamara B.
Tamara B.

Will do as drive past the block every day!

How exciting!

Coulinjo

Coulinjo

Still can't believe it

Arielle R.HomeStart

What a fantastic review! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with HomeStart and with Uli. We can't wait to hear more about the build journey :) Thanks, Coulinjo!

Jason F.

Jason F.Perth, WA

Disappointed

Signed up in October 2019, Finance settled in April 2020, it's now almost August 2020. Made three construction payments and we have nothing but a block of land turning back to bush! Very slow and always excuses, Very disappointing. Your hurting our pockets by dragging this out. Literally over it.

Rico

RicoPerth, WA

Great Service from Homestart

We never thought it was possible for us to have our own house, but Mr. Denes Aldott guided us through the process with such kindness and helpfulness, he made himself available to answer all our questions at any time. First time home ownership can be a daunting and stressful experience, but Mr. Aldott looked out for us and we therefore highly recommend him to anyone dreaming and working hard to owning their first home. We hope to continue our very positive experience with Homestart through and after the construction phase.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Rico, we are delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. We have passed on your review to Denes who is ever so pleased. Thanks again!

Brooke. W.

Brooke. W.Perth, WA

Greatest Sale Consultant Peter Dorizzi at Homestart!
Peter Dorizzi has made this first step to home ownership so much easier than we thought.

He has made himself available day or night for any questions or worries we have had.

Peter helped us choose a homeplan we loved and made our requested changes so it became our own. Adding his own touches of things we never thought of.

We would highly recommend him to anyone planning on building a new home.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great review Brooke! We love helping people get into their first home! Enjoy!

Linda C

Linda CPerth, WA

#A1 Team Peter and Mirza HomeStart!!!

Having made the decision to buy my first home I will be forever thankful that I chose HomeStart. From the very first time I met Peter and Mirza I felt that we had became a team all working together to get me into my first home. Their goal was to not only help me to build a home, but ultimately have the home that is perfectly suited to mine and my families needs. Although, we are still in the pre-construction stage I appreciate the advise and consultation Peter and Mirza have provided thus far to help me progress closer to home ownership.

Thanks guys.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback Linda! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your journey with HomeStart. We look forward to building your dream family home.

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Best thing about homestart is Farshid!!

Happy with everything Farshid has assisted us with. He’s a great salesman and is hands down the best part of this experience so far! Farshid bent over backwards for us and I would recommend anyone looking to buy to go through him. Perhaps the not so great parts have been the lack of communication from others other than Farshid- you tend to feel like you’re pushing them for an update in what should be a very exciting time in your life - hoping the build goes smooth and that isn’t an indication of things to come.

Honest builder

After our time being wasted by other builders. We finally found the great HomeStart team to help build our future home. We are so great full to our sales consultant Farshid for putting in 110% of his time with us to help us plan our house. We are very excited for the building to commence and can not wait to see the end result.

Farshid and the HomeStart team have been extremely helpful throughout. We can’t wait to keep working along side them to build our home.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ali, Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're glad to hear Farshid and the team have been able to help you and provide you with what you need to make this process run smoothly. Regards, HomeStart

Parto Soufi

Parto SoufiPerth, WA

Dream home here I come

Thanks to HomeStart I can start planning my dream home. My sales consultant Farshid has been amazing throughout the whole process, walking me through the finance, land, settlement, and the whole building process.

He took me to see the blocks I had in mind, it really made me get a feel of what my home will look like. He has been really great in helping me with the design plans. The whole HomeStart team have been great.

I have just started my progress, I am super excited for this project and Farshid has been super helpful. I'm really looking forward to seeing my home being built.

Thank you HomeStart for the wonderful service.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Farshid has been able to help you through the process and find what suits you. We'll be sure to pass your feedback to the rest of the team :) Warm regards, HomeStart

Dean was very helpful!

My first home experience with another builder (I wanted to name them but I was told not to!) was abysmal. They high pressure signed me up on something that was unrealistic but they were pushy and gave me no option. I then got in touch with Dean and he showed me step by step what I have to do to achieve my goal. Now I am well on my way to being able to afford the home I want, without compromising and without having to deal with pushy salesmen. Thank you for doing the right thing

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're glad we were able to do the right thing for you and that Dean was able to make this into a positive experience! HomeStart

Home start builders alliance review

Kris was amazing . He helped us through the whole process and even did things to help out that wasnt his job. we had problems with other sources but kris was there the whole time helping out and supporting the process . Kris was prompt and always offered advice in a timely manner .

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Kris was able to go out of his way to help and support you in this process. Warm regards, HomeStart

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives