HomeStart (page 4 of 6)

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Home start builders alliance review

Kris was amazing . He helped us through the whole process and even did things to help out that wasnt his job. we had problems with other sources but kris was there the whole time helping out and supporting the process . Kris was prompt and always offered advice in a timely manner .

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Kris was able to go out of his way to help and support you in this process. Warm regards, HomeStart

Ally

AllyPerth, WA

Extremely professional and helpful service

Bianca was extremely helpful in everything she did to help us get the home of our dreams. Never did I think I could own such a beautiful house in such a wonderful area. From the beginning Bianca was positive, kind, helpful, approachable and did everything she could to assist us. I will forever be grateful to her for the part she took in us buying our first home. 10/10 will absolutely recommend anyone use her and Homestart.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ally. Great to hear Bianca has made this such an easy process for you! We'll make sure to pass along your psoitive review. Remember if you do choose to refer us you can earn $1000 per referral if they choose to build with us! Regards, HomeStart

Excitement Plus!

I am building a house for the second time. I vowed I would never again but I am glad I did. Since first contact with my sales consultant Bianca Campbell everything has been seamless. She has listened to everything on my want list and provided me the area I want to live in. During this process, I have at times been a little stressed with questions needing answers. Bianca was always available to put my mind at ease each time. Even after hours when situations arose. The whole process has been very daunting and Bianca has always been polite, kind and friendly. Thank you Bianca for getting me into my new home which I didn't think I would again.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Tamara, thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're glad to hear Bianca has helped make this process less stressful. We'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our team and we hope you'll love your new home!
Warm regards, HomeStart

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Great! We got our home we dreamed of

It has been such a wonderful experience. I had been worried about building because I heard that some have taken advantage of people who are new and have come to Perth and English isn't their first language. Dean Thurston took the time to walk us through every step and invited our friends over to the display home for Nandos at twilight to see the home! Thank you Dean!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Agnes. Thank you for your positive review! We're happy to hear Dean has been so helpful and has made this a psoitive experience for you. HomeStart

Brilliant. Could not ask for more

I am about to start building my home in the new year with HomeStart and I couldn't be happier with the way things have been progressing. The time frames set have been adhered to. All promises delivered. Every step of the way has been carefully set out and explained to me by my sales guy Dean, with all the time and patience in the world. Can't wait for construction to begin!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Zoe. We're glad to hear you're so satisified with the service provided by Dean and the team! We'll make sure to pass along your feedback. Thanks, HomeStart

Traci

TraciPerth, WA

Dream Come True!!

I am about to starting construction next month and am very excited to see the next few months and finished house. All the staff have been fantastic from my sales consultant Sue Spirkoski to Contract Administrator Mikayla Donohue. I never thought it was possible buy they have made it happen.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Traci, thank you for your review. It's great to hear our staff have been so helpful in getting you to where you are now! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Sue, Mikayla and the team. HomeStart

Finally Building a Home!

Thanks to Homestart and our sale consultant Clint!
We have wanted to build a home of your own for a long time and thanks for Clint and the wonderful team at Homestart we are now able to make our dream a reality!
We are looking to commence construction in the new year but the sales team and prestart team have been sooo wonderful to us!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Vicki, we're happy to hear Clint and our sales and admin team have made this such a pleasant experience thus far! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the team :) Thanks, HomeStart

Sai A.

Sai A.Perth, WA

Felt Easy and Safe

Sue Spirkoski was friendly and very charming. What sold the deal for me was her honesty and genuine interest in making sure you felt safe with how I was going to spend the money I spent so many years saving up for. The preselection meeting however felt a little rushed, however the team were always polite an accommodating.

Great work!

Dean has been extremely accommodating with regards to my disability, helping me get into a brand new home in Redcliffe with no deposit, right next door to my place of work on a quiet street. He even negotiated the land on my behalf and got it well below asking price! He always makes time to come around for a chat about any questions I might have, often well into the evening and well after the point of signing up. He has been informative and very helpful with regards to the many number of changes I have made to my home design to make it suitable for my needs. Thank you Dean Thurston and thank you HomeStart!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Emmanuel, thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Dean has been able to help find something thats right for you! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Dean and the rest of the team. HomeStart

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Excellence in looking after and guiding the client!!

From the start my agent Mirza has guided me through what i perceived to be a difficult process however with the excellent advise the process has been very smooth. The whole team from Brad in Finance Mikayla in the Admin, all worked so hard in the back ground to make this project feasible. I am looking forward very much construction in the new year. The feeling of owning my own property is very exciting. There is much to do still but with all the support from design to interior choices the team is there for me. I think HomeStart and KeyStart have offered me a marvellous opportunity and i would like to thank everyone who has been there for me.

Kind Regards
Neil McFadyen

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Neil! We're so happy our team has been so helpful! It's such an exciting time to be building your first home and we're glad that we've been able to make this a smooth provess for you. We'll be passing along your feedback to the team! HomeStart

Keith

KeithPerth, WA

Someone that actually CARES about you and your new home!

Dave Jay

Dave JayPerth, WA

Great so far

It has been a great experience so far. Everyone has worked around my busy schedule and have been happy to meet me outside of working hours at the weekend. I have been told that I my new car loan meant that I cant afford a house but Dean has helped me be able to afford a new home close to the beach without my repayments being too high. It's been a cruisey experience can't wait for it to finish being built!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Dave, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear Dean has made this work for you and hope you enjoy your new home so close to the beach! HomeStart

Great Service by HomeStart

I am really excited that I am building with HomeStart, They helped me chose the land and sorted my finance and now I am in the construction stage. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the process of building a house. Thanks, Mirza once Again for all your help.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Amazing work, never thought buying my first home would be this easy

The team at Homestart have been nothing but outstanding with helping me build my first home, from the design to the financing. The entire process was easy to follow and fitted within my budget.

Big thank you to Sue Spirkoski for all her help and direction, I appreciated her honesty the most when it came to the ins and out of building a home.

I look forward to the end of the build in six months!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that Sue and the team have been able to help you in all the different aspects to building your first home! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback. HomeStart

Very good! Thanks Dean!

Thanks to Dean - so far so good! We got a fantastic block in a recently closed display village and are building a beautiful display specification 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home. Dean has walked us through all of the appliances and items that we are going to get and has suggested some really cost effective ways to add value to our home without over spending! Great stuff!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for your review Jason! We're glad to hear Dean has been able to help you out and found you what you need within your budget! HomeStart :)

Renee Leask

Renee LeaskPerth, WA

Super Amazing!

Simply Fabulous!

After seeing 3 other builders my wife and I chose Home Start for a few reasons. Firstly because of Dean, our consultant. He has been very thorough in his service, following up calls with emails and texts with face to face conversations. Ensuring us that we understand every step of our building journey. Secondly because we get such a good value home for our money! Fantastic design and inclusions and all Australian made! Lastly because the changes we made to the home made sense, cost-wise. We were charged and credited accordingly, which unfortunately didn't happen with one or two other builders we saw. Thanks Home Start! Cannot wait to get the keys!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're so happy you chose us and glad Dean has been so helpful. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the team! HomeStart

Gabby

GabbyPerth, WA

Great team to work with

Great service. John you have made our year. Made our dream come true after 2 years of being messed around by another building company and losing 2 blocks of land . The friendly bubbly atmosphere of their show room is contagious and as I usually have appointments after a nightshift I am welcomed by a great coffee to get me through. Nothing is too much trouble for them to accomodate my sick hubby when it comes to meet ups. This team are 100 %. Looking forward to the next 6 months working with them Gabby & Johnny

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Gabby, thank you for your review! We're glad that we've been able to help you and your husband and we'll pass along your feedback to John! Warm regards, HomeStart :)

Mrs Grinch

Mrs GrinchPerth, WA

Fabulous!

I was hesitant to build because of some Facebook groups in Perth but when I met Dean he took the time to show me absolutely everything. We even went through the Facebook page on his iPad and addressed all of my concerns about what was being said on there before I signed a contract. Thank you Dean!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Dean and the team. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Perfect for us

We met Dean a few months ago and had met with other builders before him but his attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond to meet our needs and our concerns about building were outstanding. he walked us through the whole building process step by step and even did a conference skype call appointment showing his laptop screen so he could show my family around the world our design and what the next steps were using a power point presentation he put together for us. we are looking forward to getting our home built for our growing family!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi! We're so pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that Dean has provided for you and your family! We look forward to beginning construction on your new family home. Warm regards, HomeStart

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives