Tash

TashPerth, WA

Good service

Thanks to Sue for her initial hard work in making it possible for me to finally build my own home. Sue always responded quickly to my messages during this time and was always friendly and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to my build beginning and the day my keys are handed over.

Build StagePre-Construction
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the feedback Tash!

Ray

RayPerth, WA

Homestart pre approval process

Would like to thank [name removed] for helping me have my dream home & the guys at finance [name removed] & [name removed]. They sorted out the stuff that were required in the pre approval process.

Build StagePre-Construction
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ray thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience with HomeStart thus far and we look forward to building your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives