jon p

jon pPerth, WA

Excellent team with professional service

Timely, professional service from Kyro who did extra work outside of his work hours
Always follows up and assists in explaining the detail. worked with the land owner for titles and building covenants. Stepped through the process and requirements for each stage.
turnaround of docs could have been a bit better but worked on building approvals and succeeded in addressing a number of issues.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Amazing feedback, thanks Jon!

Great experience!

Being a first home owner, just the idea of building a house was daunting. The team at Homestart, particularly Raf Kilian and Georgia Bywaters, were friendly, patient and professional. The process was all new to me and they guided me throughout the whole journey. Thank you, I will be forever grateful!

Good Customer Service

Still in pre-construction stage of my build, am only just beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel as the year has been very full on (as it has for everyone). In light of this Sue Spirkoski was always available and returned my calls and emails as soon as possible, even though the client load must have been incredibly large. She managed to find me land which I would've thought near impossible, and put me onto it as soon as she got the call it was available. Because of Sue I was able to get into the build on time and access the grants.

Home Builders

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Dream come True

Our dream came to true due to the patience and support given by Gary Freestone. He put up with our many request and changes for over 4 months till finance was approved. I don't know much about the company, But the confidence we have in Gary is the reason to build with them. His calm personality, attention to detail and the time he takes to go through everything with you, makes you so comfortable to move forward.

Hi Clement and Prathee,
Thank you for the great feedback. We're glad you've had a great experience with Gary!

Steve OliverPerth, WA

Dream Home through HomeStart

It's a great start with Sue Spirkoski who guided through initial land purchase and the building layout for the dream home. Sue took us through the process easily which we thought we are going to give up, She is so positive and we are extremely happy through this process and hope the same till the end. Once again thanks to Sue.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the amazing feedback Steve!

So far so good!

Farshid was amazing to deal with and he is the reason I am building with Homestart. Things have slowly progressed and I can't wait till the actual build starts. Thanks to Erika and Simona for their assistance. Will provide an update when things really get moving! Can't wait to see my dream become a reality.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the lovely feedback Tamara! It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with our team. We look forward to following your building journey. Feel free to share progress pictures on Instagram or Facebook by using the #myhomestart

Tamara B.
Tamara B.

Will do as drive past the block every day!

How exciting!

Home start builders alliance review

Kris was amazing . He helped us through the whole process and even did things to help out that wasnt his job. we had problems with other sources but kris was there the whole time helping out and supporting the process . Kris was prompt and always offered advice in a timely manner .

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Kris was able to go out of his way to help and support you in this process. Warm regards, HomeStart

Excitement Plus!

I am building a house for the second time. I vowed I would never again but I am glad I did. Since first contact with my sales consultant Bianca Campbell everything has been seamless. She has listened to everything on my want list and provided me the area I want to live in. During this process, I have at times been a little stressed with questions needing answers. Bianca was always available to put my mind at ease each time. Even after hours when situations arose. The whole process has been very daunting and Bianca has always been polite, kind and friendly. Thank you Bianca for getting me into my new home which I didn't think I would again.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Tamara, thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're glad to hear Bianca has helped make this process less stressful. We'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our team and we hope you'll love your new home!
Warm regards, HomeStart

Sai A.

Sai A.Perth, WA

Felt Easy and Safe

Sue Spirkoski was friendly and very charming. What sold the deal for me was her honesty and genuine interest in making sure you felt safe with how I was going to spend the money I spent so many years saving up for. The preselection meeting however felt a little rushed, however the team were always polite an accommodating.

Home Builders

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Brisbane 4460

Brisbane 4460Perth, WA

HomeStart (Home Builders WA)

Very happy, would recommend to friends and family. Friendly and helpful with all aspects of the process. He helped me with the house design to suit the block by modifying it to fit while keeping the base ideas intact. Shane was amazing in helping myself during the whole process along with Micheal as well. Very appreciative of their hard work and dedication to assisting Myself in building my home.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We're so happy to help you build your brand new home. If you do end up referring any friends or family, remember you can earn $1000 per referral if they do decide to build with us :)

emmaa

emmaaPerth, WA

Simple, personal service

Still at the start of my process, but so far has been easy. Speedy and accurate communication and support when I got stressed making decisions. Very available to answer questions. Easy online document transfers. Everyone friendly.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Emma it's great to read your review and to hear that you have had a positive experience so far! We look forward to building your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Amber

AmberPerth, WA

Good service

Thanks to sue Spirkoski at home start WA, for helping my build my first home, with a range of houses and land plots shown to me I found the perfect location and a house to go with it. Couldn’t be more happier with my decision to go with home start

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Amber we are really pleased to read your review and hear of your positive experience so far. We look forward to building your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

S Bernsmann

S BernsmannPerth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at Homestart have been amazing. They have all been so helpful especially Claire who has gone above and beyond to help me start the process. Looking forward to continuing the journey with them.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi S Bernsmann thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to read that you have found our team so helpful and we look forward to building your new home! Warm regards, HomeStart.

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives