• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Homestart made our dreams come true

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the excellent feedback, Samantha. We will be sure to pass it onto Sean who will be very pleased!

Tenaya M

Tenaya MPerth, WA

Made building so easy!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Gary Freestone - the best consultant.

Gary Freestone, the man who made our dreams come true! His calm and pleasant personality along with his experience and knowledge helped us in every step of the process to build the right house in the right location and for the best price. He has gone above and beyond to help resolve any issues we had with HomeStart.
P.S. He is always a phone call away. You will enjoy having Gary as your consultant.

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the fabulous feedback Franwin! We'll be sure to pass it on to Gary!

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Great service so far. I will definitely recommend Gary Freestone service to my friends. He is honest ,upfront, keep up words and no hidden costs involved. Gary's knowledge is incredible through out the building process. Gary has always been able to assist any enquires about land selection and building process. I look forward in next steps in my home building.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Great to hear! Thanks for the positive feedback Bhaskar, and the 5-star review.

Peter McCloy

Peter McCloyPerth, WA

Out Standing Support

We Struggled at first until The Manager Bredon Fowler stepped in to help us out. He and home start just went out of there way to help us and continue to do so. The Construction has now started and they continue to fully support all our needs and Questions. have already recommended Friends to Try Home Start.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback!

Definitely recommend Steven Siu to all my friends and family to build with you. Very transparent with your job.

Abu Dumbuya , excellent job, I will definitely recommend Steven Siu to all my friends and family to build with you, because you are very hard working, always stand with your words and keep your promises. Very transparent with your job and you made me proud with my life, thank you very much for consideration. Job well done.

Construction End DateJune 2021
Arielle R.HomeStart

Lovely words, thank Abu! And what a lovely photo of you and Steven!

Very helpful and great service

I am a first home buyer which can be scary for everyone but the team at Homestart specially Uliana were so helpful, understanding and available to answer the million and 1 questions I had. Every step of the way I was in contact with each person via email or quick phone call which made everything about this process so much easier. I’m excited to start the next step as my slab is already down and I am onto the next part...my walls!! Excited to see the building progress, see my vision come to reality and move into my new home next year!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Hayleigho, it is great to hear you have been well looked after by Uli and the HomeStart team. We look forward to hearing about your finished home.

Kay

KayPerth, WA

Love love love it!!

We are about to start construction. We never thought we could ever possibly own our own home but Uli was amazing. Cannot speak more highly of her. She’s always a call, message, email away whenever we needed reassurance or advice. Also a big thank you to Michael Smith from the Loan Company who organised finance. Thank you just doesn’t seem enough for all the hard work, time and effort put in for us. We truely are grateful.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Kay! It is so lovely to hear about your positive experience with HomeStart, Uli and Michael. We look forward to hearing about your building journey :)

KeithPerth, WA

Great start but failed after that

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Glen B.

Glen B.Perth, WA

Awesome

Who;e operation managed well. Easy to follow. Portal is really handy for me to keep track of as I fly out alot. All my queries are responded to quickly. Happy with pricing too. Also happy with the 7 star energy rating. Importantly costs are within my Budget. Pad went down quick.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback Glen!

Nathan G

Nathan GPerth, WA

Very accommodating

Great to hear!

Great Service all around

The team at homestart always do there best to provide a great service especially during the state of the world at the moment. Ready to answer any questions and give answers in a timely manner. Also listened to any changes we wanted to make and suggested some changes that we hadn't thought of.

Build StageMid-Construction

Life changing experience building our dream!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you Eddy and Morgan for this delightful review! We have shared this with Lee who is over the moon. We hope you enjoy your new home.

Riley

RileyPerth, WA

Very friendly and helpful team!

My build hasn’t been completed as of yet so I can’t comment on the quality of the build. But I can say that my building consultant Uliana was amazing! She helped me customise my house design to fit my needs and gave me numerous lots in different locations to choose from. Sarah also helped me through the final contracts and pre-start stage and was super helpful and honest. Fingers crossed the build is of decent quality for a first home builder.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Riley, thank you for your review! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Uliana and the team and we'll be doing out best to live up to the high standards they have set. Warm regards, HomeStart

Excellent service and Knowledge

I felt I was in safe hands from the second I met with my consultant Alexis and having met with a few others I knew she was already far more knowledgeable and trustworthy, which is why I decided to go with Home start. Having never built before I was quiet nervous, but I was talked through every step of the way. The whole process to date has been a positive experience. My build is at lock up and my builder has been excellent, double checking all things before proceeding, which has also been very reassuring. Highly recommend these guys as I know they went above and beyond for me.

RozT

RozTPeel, WA

Our New home is a go

Our new home has just commenced and we have been super pleased with the help we received getting us to this point. We met our sales consultant Clint Edwards a while ago, the helpful, approachable and realistic manner in which he treated us gave us confidence in building our new home. We had a fixed budget and Clint was able to bring our build in to our requirements. Thank you for all the help.

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Roz, thank you for leaving such a positive review. It's greta to hear Clint has been so helpful in finding what works for you within your budget. We'll be sure to pas along your feedback to Clint and the team. HomeStart

Awesome service specific to us

We are building our first home with Homestart. Our agent, Mirza, has been with us every step of the way, helping us have a good financial position so when everything is submitted, it's approved and processed right away. Any time we've needed to ask a question he's been right there for us, ready to help. They have a good range of styles to choose from and high quality products, and it's easy to make variations (as we then looked at the plans and tried to figure out any changes we wanted).

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Joel. We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with us and we will be passing along your feedback to Mirza! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Warm regards, HomeStart

Super Impress'd

TanyaPerth, WA

Over the moon

When I first met Alexis and we started taking about getting a home, I wasnt getting my hopes up as I made enquires with another company and got the run around.
Well Alexis never once left me hanging, any questions I had she answered. Within two weeks of meeting up and just talking about homes and loans I was putting a deposit on a block and now my house is nearly finished.
Thank you so much Alexis as you have made my dreams become a reality and that was to give my girls a home, not a house, a home we can build beautiful memories in.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Tanya, we are so pleased to read your positive review and will pass along your feedback to Alexis. We're delighted to be able to give you and your girls a brand new family home to create new memories in :) Warm regards, HomeStart

Tanya

Thank you to everyone at Homestart, you all have been amazing to deal with :)

Simple!

Although I am currently only half way through my build - I couldnt have hoped for a cruisier build process. From day one, Sue Spirkoski went above and beyond. From meetings through to altering my plans everything has been so accommodating and easy.
I would recommend this company and Sue to anyone!

Construction End DateMarch 2021
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Brianna, thank you for leaving such positive feedback. We're happy to hear the Sue has made this process easy for you. Remember, if you do refer any friends or family, you can earn a $1000 per referral if they choose to build with us! HomeStart

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives