HomeStart (page 2 of 11)

Unbelievably Awesome

Sue Spirkoski has been amazing through the whole process. Always positive and stays on track. I’m grateful for all the hard work she has put in to make this possible.

Hi Lee,
Thank you for your review and your kind words about our consultant. We will definitely ensure she receives this feedback.

Jane C

Jane CPerth, WA

My beautiful home

Mid August last year we had our first discussion about the potential of Homestart building my new home.

I have to say I really had no idea what to expect, but here I am in my beautiful new home already.

From the start Farshid Mazloomi, my sales rep was patient, knowledgeable and receptive to all my questions and queries. From finding me land, incorporating all my wants and needs into a floor plan and through out the build, when I had issues he always had time to listen and advise.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Farshid and Homestart for helping to make my dream come true.

I am extremely happy with how the home has been built and the most beautiful view from my awesome block.

Hi Jane,
We're pleased to hear about your positive experience with HomeStart and would like to thank you for sharing it. We hope you enjoy your home and those views for many years to come.

Big thanks to Homestart

Many thanks to Sue Spirkoski for her outstanding knowledge and professionalism during the process. She alleviated any doubts I had and was quick to get in contact to resolve any potential issues that arose. I would recommend her to anyone who is interested or hesitant in building their first home. Thank you very much for your dedication and support.

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Hi David,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience about HomeStart and your consultant. We're pleased you are happy with your building journey and we wish you well in your new home.

Vicci Donovan

Vicci DonovanPerth, WA

Thank you!

Build StageMid-Construction

Hi Vicci,
We're so pleased to hear we were able to help you get out of renting and into a home of your very own. Thank you for sharing your experience so far and we wish you all the best with your new home.

E. Tjiveta

E. Tjiveta Perth, WA

My God send Angel

Gratitude and appreciation to Sue Spirkoski who fulfill God's promises in my life through sleepless nights and stressful moments I have a home. You are amazing. Continue the good work.
And a BIG thank you to the entire Homestart team. God bless you all.

Hi E. Tjiveta,
Thank you for your kind words. We're pleased we are able to help you into a home of your own. Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Andrea K.

Andrea K.Perth, WA

Construction End DateMay 2019

I’m so Happy & excited for my new home

I highly recommend Home start .Sue Spirkoski (senior Consultant ) was amazing in walking me through every step .It has been a smooth & stress free journey .A big thank you to Phillip Arrigo , Zoe Cookson, Nicole Backrack & thank you Sue for being there for me day or night .I couldn’t be happier

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Hi Christine,
It's great to hear we've made your new home journey an enjoyable one so far. Thank you for sharing and for your feedback about our great staff!

Great Service

I would like to say thank you to Sue Spirkoski and the Homestart Team for the good customer service and help with making my dreams come true of owning my own home.

Build StageMid-Construction

Hi Kim,
We're pleased to hear we were able to help you make your new home dream come true and that you're happy with our service we provide. All the best in your new home.

Farr H.

Farr H.Perth, WA

homestart made me believe that anything is possible

homestart made me believe that anything is possible. the first interview i had was almost like TV commercial but next thing i know we already sign a contract to get it started. she go through everything patiently and explain everything that i need to know for our first house. always picked up the phone and answer anything i need to know on spot. reply every email and documents on the same day without hesitation . even with the home plans she gave us option and guide us to get a better idea and area we could be looking at. maybe without her help i would still paying rent and scared to moved on to actually get our own place. she made our family dream came true. Thank you homeStart and Sue Spirkoski for making it happen for us.

Great

Dean helped us get into a home where it was not possible anywhere else. He explained all of the options to us and walked us through every step and how it was possible. We are now building in an amazing area where we want to be

Hi Rod,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased we are able to help you into your own home in the area you want to be in. We wish you well in your new home.

Premkumar

PremkumarPerth, WA

No issues at all!!

Construction was very smooth and quick. My home is very spacious and fits the block perfectly. The sales process was very transparent and flawless. My construction supervisor (Phillip Carter) was EXCELLENT and communicated us the steps and the processes of construction diligently. I couldn’t recommend HomeStart enough. Thank you HomeStart and Dean Thurston

Hi Premkumar,
It's great to hear how happy you are in your brand new, spacious home. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and for your recommendation. Wishing you all the best.
Warm Regards, HomeStart

Great experience so far - such quick responses to all of our queries!

We are a family who love to ask questions, and plenty of them! One thing that stands out is that every question we asked gets answered in a very timely manner, with great expertise! Big shout out to Brent Fourie from The Loan Company for making everything so easy and smooth and Sarah Bertolini for all of your guidance throughout. And thank you Dean Thurston! Looking forward to construction!

Flawless experience!

Very smooth experience. HomeStart helped me find some land, The Loan Company were extremely helpful in finding a great solution for me through Keystart. They were very flexible through my highly unusual working arrangements and were fantastic all the way through!

Great experience

Ross from construction, Sue Keys and Chantelle were all stand out individuals, making the process really smooth and easy for me. Slab went down in December, walls went up soon after and it seemed like construction went really quickly and smoothly from there! Thanks and great workmanship!

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Tanya we’re very pleased to read your review and hear about your positive experiences with Ross, Sue and Chantelle and that your build went quickly and smoothly. What an exciting time all the best with your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart

I never thought it would be possible

I never thought that me and my family would be able to own my own home. Thank you HomeStart and thank you Dean Thurston for helping us at every turn. Now I am able to realise a life long dream of owning my own home and no more rent!

The home was under budget and we are in the area we want to be in. Other builders were trying to push us into areas we did not want to be and they didnt listen. Dean heard our concerns and showed us it was possible to have our dream home in a family friendly area

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Jeannie G.

Jeannie G.Perth, WA

Fantastic, grounded people doing a brilliant job

I cannot emphasis how good Homestart have been for us. The people working there have been employed for a long time and I can see why. They are down to earth people who genuinely care for anybody that comes in their door. Buying a house is MASSIVE. And it was so easy for us. We literally didn't have to worry about anything - they practically sorted everything. We never EVER would have made it on the market here in Perth if it wasn't for them. Don't for one minute think that you can't buy a house in Perth. Because you can. And this company are the ones to do it for you. Everybody in the different departments that we met were all so genuine and good hearted people - Denes, Tony Sue.. the list goes on. Highly highly recommend them.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Jeanie thank you for such a kind review we are really pleased to read it and hear of your positive experience with us. And we are so proud that we were able to help make your dream of home ownership come true! Warm regards, HomeStart.

Val

ValPerth, WA

Absolutely Fantastic

Everyone has played a great part in the different stages. Zoe, Brett and Sue Keys have been instrumental in a fantastic experience. They handled the finance impeccably. The process was really smooth. I had no idea what I was doing but everyone stepped in and helped me along the way

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Val we are really delighted to read your review and hear about your positive experience with all of our team members. We wish you many happy years in your new HomeStart home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

They make everything easy!

I always thought this process would be super hard. After trying and failing to get finance with 3 other companies I almost gave up.

Then I met Dean, who found a solution for me that was perfect! HomeStart's attention to detail is fantastic and after my previous bad experiences elsewhere Dean my sales consultant made sure I knew absolutely everything about what was included and not included before proceeding. His absolute transparency and non-pushy attitude was what made me choose HomeStart. Highly recommend this company!!!!!!

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Marl we are very happy to read your review and delighted to hear that your experience has been so positive with HomeStart. We shall pass on your positive feedback to Dean as well. Thanks for recommending us! Warm regards, HomeStart.

Francis

FrancisPerth, WA

HomeStart (Home Builders WA)

The process with homestart has been an awesome first time building a home,my wife,kids and I can't thank homestart enough for the work they did on our beautiful home. Uliana is fantastic,she has been with us every step of the way from design to finance and kept in contact during the build,thank you uliana for the support during our first home build.
The construction stage has always been on the timeline that they stated and the quality of build is of top quality. Sarah was a huge help to us at pre-start which has contributed to the beauty that is our house now. We have just completed practical completion and Paul continued the professionalism that is homestart. Thank you homestart for making this journey one to remember.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Perfect experience!

My sales representative wasn't pushy at all. Walked me through the entire process step by step and took the time to answer all of my questions that I had. We went through finance and then found a block of land together and then took the time to make sure the home was absolutely perfect! Thank you Dean Thurston!

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Bojan thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that you’ve had a good experience so far with HomeStart and with Dean. We look forward to building your new home! Warm regards, HomeStart.

Sarah

Sarahasked

I am concerned about your after care once the build is completed and defects are noted. I have heard/read a lot of bad reports in relation to this. What is your policy in putting things right?

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Sarah thanks for your comment. Our first priority is to look after people who have built with us. There's a standard 6 month maintenance period from when you get your keys during which time any issues are dealt with immediately. We also offer a lifetime structural warranty to give you peace of mind. If you have any specific questions please contact our office on 9231 4567 and we will happily help you. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Melissa

Melissaasked

How long does settlement usually take

melissa a.asked

How long does settlement usually take

Brendan F.HomeStart

Hi Melissa the time can vary depending on the lender you choose and other factors based on your individual circumstances. Just checking, when you're asking about settlement do you mean the time it takes from when you receive formal finance approval to when the property becomes yours legally? If you'd like to reach out to us on 9231 4567 we can find out a bit more about your circumstances and then provide you some more information from there? Thanks HomeStart.

melissa a.

Yes how long does settlement take after recieving formal approval

Brendan F.HomeStart

Thanks Melissa unfortunately it's still a case that it is really based on so many factors we can't give one definitive timeframe. If you'd like to reach out to us with help from The Loan Company to chat further about your circumstances we'd love to be able to assist you further - 9231 4567. HomeStart

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives

CategoryHome Builders