HomeStart (page 3 of 17)

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Excellent services with Homestart!

A big shout out to Shane at Homestart! He has been very professional and knowledgeable when answering all of our questions. We wouldn’t have picked a better place to build our dream home with! Thank you, Homestart! We can’t wait to see our house once the final constructions are done.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're glad to hear about your positive experience with Shane and the HomeStart team! We can't wait to hear all about your finished home.

Olubayo

OlubayoPerth, WA

Excellent and smooth Process, Excellent service, friendly staffs

Never in my life time did i ever dream of building a house, but HomeStart made my dream come true, my first point of contact was a HomeStart staff Peter Allen, he took me through all the process from start to finish, amongst my colleages at work, i was the last to start and the only one that went with HomeStart,but first to finish haha, thanks to the HomeStart team i worked with, they even assisted me with a lovely Broker call Goran, afterwards i realized he is one of the best in the industry,they also helped with the finance company and settlement, within 3months from when we started,we're done with settlement, and now we are good to go we're at progress payment stage, Thanks guyz

Great to hear Olubayo!

Peter McCloy

Peter McCloyPerth, WA

Out Standing Support

We Struggled at first until The Manager Bredon Fowler stepped in to help us out. He and home start just went out of there way to help us and continue to do so. The Construction has now started and they continue to fully support all our needs and Questions. have already recommended Friends to Try Home Start.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback!

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Fantastic service thus far!

Homestart has been fantastic thus far. As a first home builder, I did not know what to expect or how the process works. Shane has been a fantastic help, he always responds promptly and has been able to assist with any inquiries that I have made. I look forward to the next few steps and am excited about my new home coming together soon.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're pleased to hear about your great experience with Shane and the HomeStart team. We look forward to hearing more about your building journey.

Definitely recommend Steven Siu to all my friends and family to build with you. Very transparent with your job.

Abu Dumbuya , excellent job, I will definitely recommend Steven Siu to all my friends and family to build with you, because you are very hard working, always stand with your words and keep your promises. Very transparent with your job and you made me proud with my life, thank you very much for consideration. Job well done.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Lovely words, thank Abu! And what a lovely photo of you and Steven!

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Excellent Service!

I have found the the service to date to be very good and all responses to my enquiries to be fast, professional and helpful. Shane has been very encouraging and knowledgeable in all aspects of my property journey so far. Including land developments and plots available within my range and at my desired location. I look forward to the next steps with Homestart!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Phil! We're glad you have been looked after to date and look forward to hearing about your building journey. Feel free to share pictures on Facebook or Instagram and #myhomestart for a chance to win $200!

Awesome Assistance!!!

No words could truly convey how very grateful I am to have had the assistance of Sue at HomeStart helping me get back into a home of my own. As a single mum re-starting again with property, it made all the difference having such an awesome lady that I could turn to with all my questions and reassurance I required to take the next step. Sue is amazing! She always went above and beyond to make sure I was looked after every step of the way, has a great sense of humour, gave excellent advice and genuinely cares about doing the best for her clients...and I'm still at preconstruction! Definitely recommend this wonderful lady to assist others into their own home too!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Sonia! We're glad to hear about your great experience with Sue and the rest of the HomeStart team.

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Very friendly and helpful service

We are first home buyers and did not know very much going into build the process. Shane was recommended to us and has been extremely helpful from the first email, we feel like we have managed to design and plan the best home we could get for our money thanks to him.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for sharing Jack! We're over the moon to hear about your positive experience with Shane. We look forward to hearing about your building journey. Feel free to share pictures on Facebook or Instagram and #myhomestart for a chance to win $200!

Very helpful and great service

I am a first home buyer which can be scary for everyone but the team at Homestart specially Uliana were so helpful, understanding and available to answer the million and 1 questions I had. Every step of the way I was in contact with each person via email or quick phone call which made everything about this process so much easier. I’m excited to start the next step as my slab is already down and I am onto the next part...my walls!! Excited to see the building progress, see my vision come to reality and move into my new home next year!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Hayleigho, it is great to hear you have been well looked after by Uli and the HomeStart team. We look forward to hearing about your finished home.

Kay

KayPerth, WA

Love love love it!!

We are about to start construction. We never thought we could ever possibly own our own home but Uli was amazing. Cannot speak more highly of her. She’s always a call, message, email away whenever we needed reassurance or advice. Also a big thank you to Michael Smith from the Loan Company who organised finance. Thank you just doesn’t seem enough for all the hard work, time and effort put in for us. We truely are grateful.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Kay! It is so lovely to hear about your positive experience with HomeStart, Uli and Michael. We look forward to hearing about your building journey :)

Ramon

RamonPerth, WA

excellent customer service!!

keystart did an amazing job at ensuring every step of the process was met with a high level of professionalism and due diligence. I can honestly say pre-construction went as smoothe as one can imagine from the finances orchestrated by Michael Smith, to the knowledgeable and welcoming Uliana who provided us with the highest level of customer service when deciding on our home. couldn't recommend enough!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Ramon! We look forward to hearing about your building journey!

Gaurav T.

Gaurav T.Perth, WA

Great Team with Good leadership

A great focused team.Farshid from Sales was easy going and understood what we wanted from the beginning and helped us to close on it.Totally unlike other sales reps i had met before him who would first push us to pay the deposit.HomeStart didn’t even talk about it.Signed the contract in February’20.
Contract was made in less than four weeks
Erika the contract manager is excellent with her work backed by Branden as the Ops manager who is extremely reasonable.
Just finished with all the paperwork and now its time to build.Hope the build goes as smooth.
Also to note that all this was done during the Covid times with extreme professionalism.

Arielle R.HomeStart

We're pleased to hear it Gaurav!

KeithPerth, WA

Great start but failed after that

Glen B.

Glen B.Perth, WA

Awesome

Who;e operation managed well. Easy to follow. Portal is really handy for me to keep track of as I fly out alot. All my queries are responded to quickly. Happy with pricing too. Also happy with the 7 star energy rating. Importantly costs are within my Budget. Pad went down quick.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback Glen!

Home Builders WA

Peter Allen has been Excellent! Been available from Early till Late, 7 days a week. I am most impressed that after I spoke of my vision, he listened to me and came back with a plan that was better even!! He really is a visionary. And his commitment is second to none. He goes over and above to produce the goods. Endlessly in my case. Never got upset or irritated when i kept changing my mind. Just laughed and said, this is your house lets make it amazing. A man of his word. If he says he will, he will... Cannot fault this bloke. I heard stories from people at other companies that gave them the run around. Dont bother. Call Pete hes 10/10

Arielle R.HomeStart

Great feedback Jon! We love it! All the best with your new home :)

Dylan.P

Dylan.PPerth, WA

Easy and stress free! Thanks Michael & Uli

A million THANK YOUs to my finance broker Michael Smith & sales consultant Uliana. I was most worried about my finance application because I don’t know much about it. Michael made the whole process very easy for me and followed through with every request or question that I had in a timely manner, in fact, the whole application hasn't taken very long to get underway at all and for that, I’m extremely grateful so I can secure Government Grants!
I’m looking forward to moving into my First Home ☺

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Dylan!

Nathan G

Nathan GPerth, WA

Very accommodating

Great to hear!

Sheena P.

Sheena P.Perth, WA

Amazing service - Home Builders WA

Peter Allen has been my main point in communication from day dot and I can't praise him enough. We have come across so many hurdles with covid and things but Peter has been nothing short of amazing. My construction has not yet started but I'm looking forward to watching it all come together. I highly recommend going through Peter if you're wanting to build!

So far so good!

Farshid was amazing to deal with and he is the reason I am building with Homestart. Things have slowly progressed and I can't wait till the actual build starts. Thanks to Erika and Simona for their assistance. Will provide an update when things really get moving! Can't wait to see my dream become a reality.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the lovely feedback Tamara! It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with our team. We look forward to following your building journey. Feel free to share progress pictures on Instagram or Facebook by using the #myhomestart

Tamara B.
Tamara B.

Will do as drive past the block every day!

How exciting!

Great Service all around

The team at homestart always do there best to provide a great service especially during the state of the world at the moment. Ready to answer any questions and give answers in a timely manner. Also listened to any changes we wanted to make and suggested some changes that we hadn't thought of.

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives