HomeStart (page 4 of 17)

Coulinjo

Coulinjo

Still can't believe it

Arielle R.HomeStart

What a fantastic review! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with HomeStart and with Uli. We can't wait to hear more about the build journey :) Thanks, Coulinjo!

Jason F.

Jason F.Perth, WA

Disappointed

Signed up in October 2019, Finance settled in April 2020, it's now almost August 2020. Made three construction payments and we have nothing but a block of land turning back to bush! Very slow and always excuses, Very disappointing. Your hurting our pockets by dragging this out. Literally over it.

Rico

RicoPerth, WA

Great Service from Homestart

We never thought it was possible for us to have our own house, but Mr. Denes Aldott guided us through the process with such kindness and helpfulness, he made himself available to answer all our questions at any time. First time home ownership can be a daunting and stressful experience, but Mr. Aldott looked out for us and we therefore highly recommend him to anyone dreaming and working hard to owning their first home. We hope to continue our very positive experience with Homestart through and after the construction phase.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Rico, we are delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. We have passed on your review to Denes who is ever so pleased. Thanks again!

Brooke. W.

Brooke. W.Perth, WA

Greatest Sale Consultant Peter Dorizzi at Homestart!
Peter Dorizzi has made this first step to home ownership so much easier than we thought.

He has made himself available day or night for any questions or worries we have had.

Peter helped us choose a homeplan we loved and made our requested changes so it became our own. Adding his own touches of things we never thought of.

We would highly recommend him to anyone planning on building a new home.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great review Brooke! We love helping people get into their first home! Enjoy!

KarlPerth, WA

Don't choose Homestart!

From the very start this was a disappointing experience. As soon as the deal was confirmed I never heard or saw from my sales person again then started the onslaught of failures from the builder that resulted in me having to pay for a building inspector to check their work.

Karl

Life changing experience building our dream!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you Eddy and Morgan for this delightful review! We have shared this with Lee who is over the moon. We hope you enjoy your new home.

Fran

FranPerth, WA

Our first home

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Fran, we are so pleased to hear about your overall positive experience with HomeStart. Enjoy your new home!

Linda C

Linda CPerth, WA

#A1 Team Peter and Mirza HomeStart!!!

Having made the decision to buy my first home I will be forever thankful that I chose HomeStart. From the very first time I met Peter and Mirza I felt that we had became a team all working together to get me into my first home. Their goal was to not only help me to build a home, but ultimately have the home that is perfectly suited to mine and my families needs. Although, we are still in the pre-construction stage I appreciate the advise and consultation Peter and Mirza have provided thus far to help me progress closer to home ownership.

Thanks guys.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback Linda! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your journey with HomeStart. We look forward to building your dream family home.

SolovkoMD

SolovkoMDPerth, WA

Very professional and very helpful Team

• +1
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback! We hold you enjoy your new home :)

Riley

RileyPerth, WA

Very friendly and helpful team!

My build hasn’t been completed as of yet so I can’t comment on the quality of the build. But I can say that my building consultant Uliana was amazing! She helped me customise my house design to fit my needs and gave me numerous lots in different locations to choose from. Sarah also helped me through the final contracts and pre-start stage and was super helpful and honest. Fingers crossed the build is of decent quality for a first home builder.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Riley, thank you for your review! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Uliana and the team and we'll be doing out best to live up to the high standards they have set. Warm regards, HomeStart

Best thing about homestart is Farshid!!

Happy with everything Farshid has assisted us with. He’s a great salesman and is hands down the best part of this experience so far! Farshid bent over backwards for us and I would recommend anyone looking to buy to go through him. Perhaps the not so great parts have been the lack of communication from others other than Farshid- you tend to feel like you’re pushing them for an update in what should be a very exciting time in your life - hoping the build goes smooth and that isn’t an indication of things to come.

Honest builder

After our time being wasted by other builders. We finally found the great HomeStart team to help build our future home. We are so great full to our sales consultant Farshid for putting in 110% of his time with us to help us plan our house. We are very excited for the building to commence and can not wait to see the end result.

Farshid and the HomeStart team have been extremely helpful throughout. We can’t wait to keep working along side them to build our home.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ali, Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! We're glad to hear Farshid and the team have been able to help you and provide you with what you need to make this process run smoothly. Regards, HomeStart

Parto Soufi

Parto SoufiPerth, WA

Dream home here I come

Thanks to HomeStart I can start planning my dream home. My sales consultant Farshid has been amazing throughout the whole process, walking me through the finance, land, settlement, and the whole building process.

He took me to see the blocks I had in mind, it really made me get a feel of what my home will look like. He has been really great in helping me with the design plans. The whole HomeStart team have been great.

I have just started my progress, I am super excited for this project and Farshid has been super helpful. I'm really looking forward to seeing my home being built.

Thank you HomeStart for the wonderful service.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Farshid has been able to help you through the process and find what suits you. We'll be sure to pass your feedback to the rest of the team :) Warm regards, HomeStart

Great! What a fabulous experience!

Thank you to HomeStart for helping me get into my own home. From the first experience with my consultant Dean, it has been a pleasure from start to finish. I have a completely finished off home with everything done and ready to move in. From a clothes line to a dishwasher, everything was accounted for. Dean took the time to explain it very clearly to me so it was all very clear what was and wasn't included and there were no hidden or unexpected costs for me

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Annie, We're so pleases to hear the whole process ran smoothly for you and hope you are settling into your brand new home! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Dean and the team. Thanks, HomeStart

Dean was very helpful!

My first home experience with another builder (I wanted to name them but I was told not to!) was abysmal. They high pressure signed me up on something that was unrealistic but they were pushy and gave me no option. I then got in touch with Dean and he showed me step by step what I have to do to achieve my goal. Now I am well on my way to being able to afford the home I want, without compromising and without having to deal with pushy salesmen. Thank you for doing the right thing

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're glad we were able to do the right thing for you and that Dean was able to make this into a positive experience! HomeStart

Excellent service and Knowledge

I felt I was in safe hands from the second I met with my consultant Alexis and having met with a few others I knew she was already far more knowledgeable and trustworthy, which is why I decided to go with Home start. Having never built before I was quiet nervous, but I was talked through every step of the way. The whole process to date has been a positive experience. My build is at lock up and my builder has been excellent, double checking all things before proceeding, which has also been very reassuring. Highly recommend these guys as I know they went above and beyond for me.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Home start builders alliance review

Kris was amazing . He helped us through the whole process and even did things to help out that wasnt his job. we had problems with other sources but kris was there the whole time helping out and supporting the process . Kris was prompt and always offered advice in a timely manner .

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Kris was able to go out of his way to help and support you in this process. Warm regards, HomeStart

Ally

AllyPerth, WA

Extremely professional and helpful service

Bianca was extremely helpful in everything she did to help us get the home of our dreams. Never did I think I could own such a beautiful house in such a wonderful area. From the beginning Bianca was positive, kind, helpful, approachable and did everything she could to assist us. I will forever be grateful to her for the part she took in us buying our first home. 10/10 will absolutely recommend anyone use her and Homestart.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ally. Great to hear Bianca has made this such an easy process for you! We'll make sure to pass along your psoitive review. Remember if you do choose to refer us you can earn $1000 per referral if they choose to build with us! Regards, HomeStart

Excitement Plus!

I am building a house for the second time. I vowed I would never again but I am glad I did. Since first contact with my sales consultant Bianca Campbell everything has been seamless. She has listened to everything on my want list and provided me the area I want to live in. During this process, I have at times been a little stressed with questions needing answers. Bianca was always available to put my mind at ease each time. Even after hours when situations arose. The whole process has been very daunting and Bianca has always been polite, kind and friendly. Thank you Bianca for getting me into my new home which I didn't think I would again.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Tamara, thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're glad to hear Bianca has helped make this process less stressful. We'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our team and we hope you'll love your new home!
Warm regards, HomeStart

Great! We got our home we dreamed of

It has been such a wonderful experience. I had been worried about building because I heard that some have taken advantage of people who are new and have come to Perth and English isn't their first language. Dean Thurston took the time to walk us through every step and invited our friends over to the display home for Nandos at twilight to see the home! Thank you Dean!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Agnes. Thank you for your positive review! We're happy to hear Dean has been so helpful and has made this a psoitive experience for you. HomeStart

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives