Tash

TashPerth, WA

Good service

Thanks to Sue for her initial hard work in making it possible for me to finally build my own home. Sue always responded quickly to my messages during this time and was always friendly and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to my build beginning and the day my keys are handed over.

Build StagePre-Construction
Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the feedback Tash!

Ray

RayPerth, WA

Homestart pre approval process

Would like to thank [name removed] for helping me have my dream home & the guys at finance [name removed] & [name removed]. They sorted out the stuff that were required in the pre approval process.

Build StagePre-Construction
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ray thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience with HomeStart thus far and we look forward to building your new home. Warm regards, HomeStart.

Homestart for me.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateAugust 2019

Hi Ignatius,
We're pleased to hear you're progressing well to being in your own home again. Thank you for sharing your review and we wish you all the best in your brand new home.
Warm Regards, HomeStart

Ignatius Reuben
Ignatius Reuben
Home Builders

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

well done

Workmanship and build quality is really good. Up to know i cant see any problems with the house. If the build quality is good, it might have been managed properly, so 2 thumbs up to the person managing the build. In terms of customer service and support, quick responses to queries and very friendly as well. Especially [name removed] from accounts department (i think) very very quick response even when she is on break.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Barry thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience building with HomeStart and our team members. We wish you many happy years in your new home.

Warm regards
The HomeStart team.

Great first home

Great build, some delays getting started but went up quickly.
Couple of issues at handover as building manager hadn't liaised with trades to connect and complete some parts. Overall happy with the end product. Affordable for a first home, entering into the market in such a lovely new estate. love the community spirit and neighbourhood friends i've made. Excellent choice

Construction End DateJul 2015
Naru

NaruPerth, WA

First home buyer specialist? not sure!

Construction End DateNov 2016
Clint

ClintPerth

Gave me opportunity of own my first home

Give people without much savings an opportunity to enter housing market. Process was thorough and at times testing but people were there to help. My options were very limited.
Building design i felt was not practical no side access i feel is a fire hazard. Single garage means I cant use space behind because me and my partner come and go at separate times.

Construction End DateNov 2016

Good for first homebuyer

Workmanship was good and neat.
Managed well and built fast. Overall result was good.
Some team members were very helpful namely Adam, Tom and Courtney.
Could improve with pre start selections available. very limited with choices. Could have helped customer budget a bit more with additions and changes.
Needed to allow tiles for flooring as part of package and ducted aircon.

Good but had some problems afterwards

The person whom I dealt with was really good, quality of work was good, process was easy and got everything I asked... However then after it was built discovered insulation was not installed, once I queried this it was fixed within 2 days however when i asked them about compensation was told pretty much tough crap. was happy it was fixed was happy with the overall build but not how they dealt with my recent issue after myself and my family froze over the winter.

Home Builders

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Tania C.

Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

If you have had a home start loan in joint names 30 years ago can you reapply as a single after being divorced for 28 years?

Hi Andrew,
We build new homes for our clients. Are you perhaps referring to Homestart in South Australia who provide loans to people or perhaps Keystart here in WA?

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives