Listing monitored by HomeStart

• Flooring

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Thorough and professional

First home I have ever built and Steven's patience, comprehensive explanations and step by step clarification of all the processes has been first class. Went out of his way with big details and tiny details to get a design tailored perfectly for me. Extremely friendly, approachable and authentic guy. Would recommend him to any future clients.

Construction End DateJuly 2022

Very helpful made the process easy

At first we were worried about how complicated the whole procedure would be but the workers we were put with made it very easy and understandable the only bad thing I have to say is they need to organise better with telling you what you need to supply in paper work right from the get go

Other Home Builders

Awesome service from kyro from Homestart and Michael from the loan company

They were extremely helpful and understanding when it came to looking for the right place and absolutely amazing customer service will help you out any time you need just email, text or call them and they will talk you through whatever needed. Excellent show room with good colour pallets to choose from with a wide range of other options for everything

Tomo
TomoPerth, WA

Great Service

Thank you Steven Siu for your hard work sorting out changes. Although it took for a while to get all the plans and contract fixed I am pleased with your service. Steven is friendly and easy to talk and responds in a timely manner.
I can't wait to start Pre-start process soon for my dream home!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Tomo!

jon p
jon pPerth, WA

Excellent team with professional service

Timely, professional service from Kyro who did extra work outside of his work hours
Always follows up and assists in explaining the detail. worked with the land owner for titles and building covenants. Stepped through the process and requirements for each stage.
turnaround of docs could have been a bit better but worked on building approvals and succeeded in addressing a number of issues.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Amazing feedback, thanks Jon!

Great experience!

Being a first home owner, just the idea of building a house was daunting. The team at Homestart, particularly Raf Kilian and Georgia Bywaters, were friendly, patient and professional. The process was all new to me and they guided me throughout the whole journey. Thank you, I will be forever grateful!

Good Customer Service

Still in pre-construction stage of my build, am only just beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel as the year has been very full on (as it has for everyone). In light of this Sue Spirkoski was always available and returned my calls and emails as soon as possible, even though the client load must have been incredibly large. She managed to find me land which I would've thought near impossible, and put me onto it as soon as she got the call it was available. Because of Sue I was able to get into the build on time and access the grants.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Dream come True

Our dream came to true due to the patience and support given by Gary Freestone. He put up with our many request and changes for over 4 months till finance was approved. I don't know much about the company, But the confidence we have in Gary is the reason to build with them. His calm personality, attention to detail and the time he takes to go through everything with you, makes you so comfortable to move forward.

Hi Clement and Prathee,
Thank you for the great feedback. We're glad you've had a great experience with Gary!

Steve OliverPerth, WA

Dream Home through HomeStart

It's a great start with Sue Spirkoski who guided through initial land purchase and the building layout for the dream home. Sue took us through the process easily which we thought we are going to give up, She is so positive and we are extremely happy through this process and hope the same till the end. Once again thanks to Sue.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the amazing feedback Steve!

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Very helpful and great service

I am a first home buyer which can be scary for everyone but the team at Homestart specially Uliana were so helpful, understanding and available to answer the million and 1 questions I had. Every step of the way I was in contact with each person via email or quick phone call which made everything about this process so much easier. I’m excited to start the next step as my slab is already down and I am onto the next part...my walls!! Excited to see the building progress, see my vision come to reality and move into my new home next year!

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Hayleigho, it is great to hear you have been well looked after by Uli and the HomeStart team. We look forward to hearing about your finished home.

So far so good!

Farshid was amazing to deal with and he is the reason I am building with Homestart. Things have slowly progressed and I can't wait till the actual build starts. Thanks to Erika and Simona for their assistance. Will provide an update when things really get moving! Can't wait to see my dream become a reality.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the lovely feedback Tamara! It is great to hear you have had a positive experience with our team. We look forward to following your building journey. Feel free to share progress pictures on Instagram or Facebook by using the #myhomestart

Tamara B.
Tamara B.

Will do as drive past the block every day!

How exciting!

Riley
RileyPerth, WA

Very friendly and helpful team!

My build hasn’t been completed as of yet so I can’t comment on the quality of the build. But I can say that my building consultant Uliana was amazing! She helped me customise my house design to fit my needs and gave me numerous lots in different locations to choose from. Sarah also helped me through the final contracts and pre-start stage and was super helpful and honest. Fingers crossed the build is of decent quality for a first home builder.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2020
Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Riley, thank you for your review! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Uliana and the team and we'll be doing out best to live up to the high standards they have set. Warm regards, HomeStart

Find out how HomeStart compares to other Home Builders

Home start builders alliance review

Kris was amazing . He helped us through the whole process and even did things to help out that wasnt his job. we had problems with other sources but kris was there the whole time helping out and supporting the process . Kris was prompt and always offered advice in a timely manner .

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're happy to hear Kris was able to go out of his way to help and support you in this process. Warm regards, HomeStart

Excitement Plus!

I am building a house for the second time. I vowed I would never again but I am glad I did. Since first contact with my sales consultant Bianca Campbell everything has been seamless. She has listened to everything on my want list and provided me the area I want to live in. During this process, I have at times been a little stressed with questions needing answers. Bianca was always available to put my mind at ease each time. Even after hours when situations arose. The whole process has been very daunting and Bianca has always been polite, kind and friendly. Thank you Bianca for getting me into my new home which I didn't think I would again.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Tamara, thank you for leaving such a positive review! We're glad to hear Bianca has helped make this process less stressful. We'll be sure to pass along the feedback to our team and we hope you'll love your new home!
Warm regards, HomeStart

Sai A.
Sai A.Perth, WA

Felt Easy and Safe

Sue Spirkoski was friendly and very charming. What sold the deal for me was her honesty and genuine interest in making sure you felt safe with how I was going to spend the money I spent so many years saving up for. The preselection meeting however felt a little rushed, however the team were always polite an accommodating.

ocealeeasked

Hello I'm about to have my pre start at the end of this month .Very excited but also I'm a mess..its all too overwhelming for me
I will have a 3hour window to lock in everything...is there any option when I visit showrooms prior to try out my selection ideas in some sort of 3D of my home design..see if my vision comes to life or I need to rethink etc
I just can't visually picture it all together..and it's a big decision
If I can see the front facade selection even put together I can much easier flow on the rest of the house easier too
Hope you can help

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi there! I bet you are very excited and completely understand that there is a lot to choose. It can be overwhelming but we are here to help. You are more than welcome to come into the showroom at any time, or, set up a meeting with one of our Stylists who can run through inspiration and show what we can offer. All pre-start selections should be made via the portal before your pre-start meeting.

That would be fantastic
Do I just contact the Admin team who handle my Portal

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ocea, you can book via your CA or via the BGC Home website :) Feel free to get in contact if you need assistance.

Tania C.
Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives

CategoryHome Builders