Listing monitored by HomeStart

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Highly Recommend Homestart

After having a horrid experience with another build company, we have finally found a true blessing.

Nathan , our Sales Consultant, has been nothing but amazing. From the day we first called him he has gone above and beyond to deliver. Friendly, professional and all round good bloke!

And Brad , The LoanCo, has worked absolute wonders for us. Absolute professional and a wizard in finance.

We cant highly recommend them enough!!

Thankyou for making this experience a good one.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thank you for the great feedback!!!

Happy start to my House Building journey

Sue Spiroski - My Senior Housing Consultant with Homestart has been a whirlwind of professionalism and dedication. We are at the pre-start stage of this journey thanks to Sue who stepped up found what I wanted and made it work. Look forward to the next 12 months working with Sue and Homestart.

Maria Wilson
Maria WilsonPerth, WA

Contact HomeStart to get into your own home

I have not yet had my house finished by HomeStart, so I can only provide a review of my experience so far.

Where so many other companies could not, HomeStart delivered and I really love the design of HomeStart's that I chose and the inclusions I was given.

Kyro Millar is my sales consultant and I feel listened to and all my queries were followed up on. Kyro always answered my calls, emails and txt messages (unlike some other horror stories you hear that once you sign up they disappear).

I would recommend anyone building their first home to contact HomeStart to see what they can offer.

Without the Help from, i wont get to my first house

So far i have a great experience with Homestart. People are honest and trustworthy and very help ful, easy to approach. I am almost getting to my formal approval with the help of homestart. And cant wait for the construction to start. Thank you Homestart for doing everything so far.

Ameen
AmeenPerth, WA

AMAZING

So the team at Home Start was amazing, very friendly and helpful! Jeremy, one of the Housing Consultants stood out to us with the way he went about his job. Was very professional and we knew we didn't have to worry. Would definitely be recommending this company to all our friends and family!

Truly amazed and thankful!

I could not be more impressed nor appreciative of Peter Dorizzi for all of his help since the very beginning of this journey. Any question was always answered and explained very promptly, and anytime there was a concern, he was very supportive and swift to sort things out for us and make sure everything ran smoothly. Very professional and a great bloke. Highly recommend!

Hillary
HillaryPerth, WA

Steven Siu - Housing consultant

Steven has unique qualities and always ready to walk an extra mile with his customers. He is professional, experienced and highly knowledgeable and always prompt to respond. It was an amazing experience to work with him in my journey to build my dream home. He is highly recommended and I wish him all the best in his future achievements in building industry.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

steven siu at homestart is Amazing

My house is not built yet..its about to be built but so far everything has been amazing ..steven siu has been with me every step of the way above and beyond anything I could have asked for and always there to helped when needed...steven siu has been a pleasure to go through very professional and friendly and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to build their first home or even their 2 ..thank you steven siu

Other Home Builders

Very helpful sales consultant and brokerage.

I met Peter Allen by chance when I had another appointment fall through. He had planned to meet a client already but also took time out of his day to sit down with me and explain the homeownership process. He was very helpful in finding me land and a house plan to suit my needs and budget. Brokerage with the help from Cassandra at the loan company was fast and stress free. Would recommend them both to anyone thinking of building a house with HomeStart.

Shivan S.
Shivan S.Perth, WA

Steven Siu is very professional and friendly, delivered his promises. Highly recommended !Thank you!

Steven Siu is very professional and friendly, delivered his promise, very smooth experience and meet all my expectations. He is highly recommended , he is an asset for any employers. My family and friends will only build with him!!! Wish him the very best, look forward to building another house with you. Thank you very much !!!

Above and beyond service by Peter Dorizzi
Peter Dorizzi was such a great help at finding the right land and house plan that suited our needs and location, he did all the work and came to us when needed, he also went that extra mile to make sure we had everything plus more, can highly recommend Peter Dorizzi to meet all your needs and does a wonderful job with getting you into your dream home

Build StageMid-Construction

Thanks and appreciation

Very Thankful to the senior housing consultant Peter Dorizzi for his hard work and dedication. Never fail to answer our calls or enquires. He is very supportive and thoughtful, he is so patient to our circumstances. His advices and recommendations were so appreciated. We can't thank you enough Peter.
Cant wait to see our final project physically.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback!

Professional Service!

Peter Allen has been very professional - from helping us choose the type build we wanted to guiding us through the approval process. He kept us updated at every step of the way. Looking forward to moving into our finished home. Thank you Peter and HomeStart for the support and guidance through this exciting process.
Lombe M.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback. We have passed this onto Peter who is delighted he could help you into your very own home.

Alex R.
Alex R.Perth, WA

An excellent experience.

I found dealing with Homestart an easy and a stress free experience. All parties involved within the process were very accommodating as I am a FIFO worker and lining up meetings were a challenge within itself and I they were able to do, and I was so appreciative of.

I highly recommend Homestart to all first home buyers from my wonderful experience.

Arielle R.HomeStart

Thanks for the great feedback Alex :)

Happy first home buyers.

So far we are very pleased and happy with how professional Homestart has been. As we are first time home buyers Jeremy Earle has been very professional and patient with us, he has explained how each process works, sometimes twice. If we have any concerns about anything, just one call to Jeremy any time of the day or even over weekends and he will explain it to us. Even though we are only at pre-construction stage we know we have made the right choice building with Homestart.
Overall my wife and I are very happy so far.

ocealeeasked

Hello I'm about to have my pre start at the end of this month .Very excited but also I'm a mess..its all too overwhelming for me
I will have a 3hour window to lock in everything...is there any option when I visit showrooms prior to try out my selection ideas in some sort of 3D of my home design..see if my vision comes to life or I need to rethink etc
I just can't visually picture it all together..and it's a big decision
If I can see the front facade selection even put together I can much easier flow on the rest of the house easier too
Hope you can help

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi there! I bet you are very excited and completely understand that there is a lot to choose. It can be overwhelming but we are here to help. You are more than welcome to come into the showroom at any time, or, set up a meeting with one of our Stylists who can run through inspiration and show what we can offer. All pre-start selections should be made via the portal before your pre-start meeting.

That would be fantastic
Do I just contact the Admin team who handle my Portal

Arielle R.HomeStart

Hi Ocea, you can book via your CA or via the BGC Home website :) Feel free to get in contact if you need assistance.

Tania C.
Tania C.asked

Hi i asked a question earlier today ,about the pre aproval stage ,and the broker my daughter is deaing with ,which i assume is through youre company ,the way it has been handled is appaling to ones spirit ,i would assume before preaproval all paperwork would need to be submitted ,and a deposit? ,the broker told my daughter she is going through and is sure she has it im not sure if she aas just trying to be kind and then tells her on no it hasnt you need another form ,she had a computer on flexi rent whem she was younger ,paid in off however company has gone bust and she cannot get hold off this form ,she has rang flexi rent isnt the broker more able to get this info ,and whydidnt she ask for this form from the start ? And do you have the right to keep the deposit ? If you can please email me when you can kind regards [email removed]

Jhay Quiazon
Jhay Quiazon

Sorry i do not work for homestart. I am one of their clients

Hi Tania,
We have emailed you already and we’re happy to try and assist you. Please reply to the email from our Sales Manager.

Judeasked

Can I get the email and contact number of home start to lodge a request/complaint .

Steve Oliver
Steve Oliver

Hi Jude,

Contact [Name and Details Removed]
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve

Hi Jude,
Sue is actually one of our Sales Consultants and won't be able to assist with your query. Please email info@homestart.net.au so we can address your query.

Get an answer from our members and HomeStart representatives

CategoryHome Builders