Homestyle Living Outdoors

Homestyle Living Outdoors (page 2 of 2)

Patios

We are absolutely delighted with our new patios... We are very impressed from the very beginning to the completion of our project... The customer service couldn't be faulted at all... We appreciated that no sneaky sales tactics were used as the competitive price and outstanding customer service said it all... We love our new patios and everything went to plan... We would definitely recommend Homestyle Living Outdoors and would use them in the future again...

Peter

PeterAdelaide

Fantastic communication and thorough finish

We asked for a specific design and they never gave us the indication it was to hard to achieve.
Very positive contact (Denis)
Have already recommended

Great Product and Service

Hi, Homestyle assisted us with a unique design that added great outdoor living space on our 1960s house.They were easy to deal with and had very good installers.

Would recommend..

Anthony

AnthonyAdelaide

Highly Recommended

We wanted a pergola that was specifically designed for us to able to use it as much of the year as possible. What Homestyle designed and built is fantastic. We were after advice not just a product and that is what we received. Good ideas were provided along the way and we are extremely happy with the end product. We have recommended Homestyle to others as they were recommended to us.

peterc

petercadelaide

highly recommended

We looked around for a Pergola and seemed to get a lot of the same until we spoke to someone from Homestyle Living. Excellent service and workmanship and will recommend to our friends.

Excellent Service

Purchased a new Pergola with Homestyle Living. I must say in terms of service, professionalism and the over all product i am very happy with the end result.
I highly recommend Homestyle Living to anybody in the market for a pergola.

Hi Greg,
Thanks for you review.

The Homestyle Team

Cindy A

Cindy AAU

Don't bother

As with other reviews, this company has totally no regards to customer satisfaction. They will promise you the world, contact you endlessly until you sign the dotted line. But if anything goes wrong with the project, don't bother contacting them. They will not even respond. I was quoted $280 extra for rubbish removal and since I was ordering a skip for other reno works, I didn't opt for that. The workmen left my backyard strewn with sharp blade like metal offcuts.... my toddler plays here! No apologies from the company.

AnonymousAdelaide

Wouldn't use them again!

the girl

the girlBrighton

Great pergola

i just want to say "thank you" to Homestyle Living Outdoors. I highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a pergola or carport. I even got a call from the owner to make sure I was happy with the job. I felt like i was really being looked after and we got what we wanted.. Terrific Job.
Great value and service.

Denis D.Homestyle Living Outdoors

Thank you for your business and entrusting Homestyle Living Outdoors to do what we do best, build quality Verandahs, Pergolas & Carports.

Blue Dog

Blue DogAdelaide

Wow Wee!

Home Style Living Outdoors just finished building our Pergola, and its Magnificent!!! Looks great!
They designed the perfect structure to suit my backyard. The Stainless steel downlights and fans finished the pergola off beautifully! They have been extremely helpful from start to finish, and would definitely recommend them to everybody.
Great range and great price!

Dont use them

Honest Reviewer28

Honest Reviewer28Australia

Not Customer Focused

They built a pergola with good quality material for us in Adelaide earlier this year. However, we requested a different type of pergola when they came out to quote. We had to get another company to redesign and build the pergola we asked them to build. It was a very expensive exercise. Once we signed the Contract and paid them the deposit they were rude, unhelpful and slow at doing the job. We complained about the slowness so many times, but that seem to make no difference at all.
Good Quality Material Used
Rude, don't listen to customer, Slow