Homestyle Living Outdoors

Homestyle Living Outdoors (page 2 of 3)

4.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Quality, Friendly Service.

Had work done for my back pergola, an they surpassed my expectations. Great team, very friendly and quality of work is of excellent standard.

I have now given them more work for my front.

Highly recommended company from my experience.

A carport with great street appeal

Homestyle Living Outdoors gave us great customer service throughout the process and were flexibile in what they offered us. The finished product has enhanced the street appeal of our home.

Jono

JonoBrisbane

From start to finish - Professional, adaptable and efficient

The whole team was fantastic and worked with me to create the structure. They didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear or that something couldn't be done. In the planning, Reid worked with some of the other professionals we had on site to make sure the timing for the build would work and the the design was perfect. Jack and his team built the structure exactly as we designed and it looked even better than we thought. Their before, during and after sales customer service was some of the best I have seen in any industry and I cant recommend them highly enough.

Fantastic team and product

Reid, Jack and the team were fantastic to work with! The carport looks amazing, better than what we had imagined and at an affordable price too. Would highly recommend!

CAS

CASHope Island

My perfect patio

Pam

PamIpswich, Qld

Created my Vision.

A big Thank You to Reid and Jack for creating exactly what I wanted - 2 stunning carports, a beautiful verandah overlooking my garden and pool and a great little landing that fits the whole environment. The best of 3 quotes, Reid gave me what I asked for and was able to answer my questions and give me realistic advice to help me make my decisions. Jack and Tom and their guys were able to build them all so well and now everyone that sees them remarks on the great look and design. Couldn't be happier with the results! Great work from friendly, experienced and knowlegeable people.

Job well done!

Thank you Reid, Jack and the guys for a job well done. The awning looks amazing and has been a big improvement to the Church, allowing us to utilise the outside area . Workmanship is great!

Haddit

HadditBrisbane, QLD

What every building company should aspire to be.

Congratulations to Reed and Jack for a job well done.
These guys were exceptional to deal with. From the first time meeting Reed I knew there was no nonsense. These guys are builders not salesmen and this was evident throughout the build.
All in all I received 4 quotes and as a retired builder I could tell straight away that these guys were the best value for money.
We wouldn't hesitate to use you again or to recommend you to friends and family.
Thanks guys.

Fantastic Finish

We have used the services of Homestyle Living twice now and both times we have been extremely happy with the finished product both Reid and Jack were easy to deal with and have built us a fantastic looking carport which many friends and neighbours have commented on how great it looks. Thanks guys no hesitation on recommending you! Steven H

Regina H

Regina HCapalaba

Could not be happier!!!

Professional and outstanding service with a highly aesthetic finish on the patio roof.

From the very first meeting to the completion of work the service provided by Reid and Jack from Homestyle Living Outdoors was very professional and friendly. The attention to detail and high quality finishes makes their work stand out from the crowd. Reid goes that extra step and follows up to see if there are any issues after installation and is willing to go above and beyond what you would expect. Have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company. Their office staff are extremely helpful and professional to deal with as well.

Very happy with the result

Thank you Homestyle Living Outdoors for a job well done. Both Reid & Jack very helpful and knowledgeable in the planning stages, which I really appreciated as I am on my own. I felt I could trust them as soon as I met them. They were always prompt with any questions I had. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Just what I had in mind!

After meeting with Reid I knew that he could see what I was after and why I wanted it that way. The plans sent to me for confirmation proved that Reid did understand what I was after. Once the plans were finalised the job was completed without any concerns on my part as I was kept informed of of what was happening through the job. Any questions during the installation were alleviate by the professionalism shown by the installation team, a team that new what to do, how to it, and when to do it. So thank you to Homestyle Living Outdoors for an installation that went together without a fault.

Denis D.Homestyle Living Outdoors

Hi Robin, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your time to review our work and service.
Regards,
Homestyle Team.

Nick

NickRedland Bay

Going the Extra Mile

A Great Job well Done

The entire job was completed without any drama or problems. The concrete driveway and slab were completed with a very good finish. Then the Carport went up and has added value to the property. We are very happy with the way the workers went about their work, and happy with the appearance of the complete Job.

Patios

We are absolutely delighted with our new patios... We are very impressed from the very beginning to the completion of our project... The customer service couldn't be faulted at all... We appreciated that no sneaky sales tactics were used as the competitive price and outstanding customer service said it all... We love our new patios and everything went to plan... We would definitely recommend Homestyle Living Outdoors and would use them in the future again...

Peter

PeterAdelaide

Fantastic communication and thorough finish

We asked for a specific design and they never gave us the indication it was to hard to achieve.
Very positive contact (Denis)
Have already recommended

Great Product and Service

Hi, Homestyle assisted us with a unique design that added great outdoor living space on our 1960s house.They were easy to deal with and had very good installers.

Would recommend..

Anthony

AnthonyAdelaide

Highly Recommended

We wanted a pergola that was specifically designed for us to able to use it as much of the year as possible. What Homestyle designed and built is fantastic. We were after advice not just a product and that is what we received. Good ideas were provided along the way and we are extremely happy with the end product. We have recommended Homestyle to others as they were recommended to us.

peterc

petercadelaide

highly recommended

We looked around for a Pergola and seemed to get a lot of the same until we spoke to someone from Homestyle Living. Excellent service and workmanship and will recommend to our friends.

Denis D.Homestyle Living Outdoors