Hometica

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hometica

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)

Great idea

Great idea just need more room they are a little tight/flat hard to get stuff in ….. but definitely a great idea

AnnieHometica

Hi Celia! Thank you for the feedback. :)

Larissa
LarissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great concept, smaller than I thought.

Great product. The concept is great. Would of preferred a bit bigger. But I should finally be able to get my husband to cook chips on the BBQ, Because they are so easy to turn.

AnnieHometica

Hi Larissa, we appreciate the feedback! We also offer a larger size should you want a bigger one. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at support@hometica.co and we'll be happy to assist you right away!

Carrol S.
Carrol S.Northern Region, NSW

Do clean but

Would only be great for outdoor cleaning. As they did remove the permanent marker of the wall in front of me they did spray cleaning product up the walls to the left and right of me. Otherwise a great product.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Carrol. :)