Hometica (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hometica

4.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (97)

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product!.

I bought one to try and ended up buying three more for other house members. Great for both the home and the car.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Sue! :)

Narelle
NarelleSydney, NSW

Looks great

I have one & I gave one to my son-in-law for Christmas as well. Looking forward to using it in the next couple of weeks

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Narelle! :)

Excellent purchase

Great for bulk BBQ cooking of items like seafood or vegetable without the mess being combined in a pocket and east to flip all at once. Cooks great

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Nelle! :)

Lolalilley
Lolalilley

So convenient!

Works beautifully and easy to clean. BBQ vegetables were great without losing a single slice or green bean through the grill! Also works really well to cook custom flavours for different people - keep the herbs and lemon marinaded cuts separated from the spicy items easily on the same grill so everyone is happy. I LOVE it and will be giving these as gifts to the grill masters in my life!

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Lolalilley! :)

Mary H.
Mary H.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great for Veggies

My son has taken one to work at Hungry Jacks as there tomato slicer is not working and it does a great job he said.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Mary! :)

Perfect gift for the one who has everything

I purchased one as a Christmas gift for my son who loved it and my husband was envious so I will have to buy more!

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Cathy! :)

LEANNE
LEANNEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Wonderful design helps me to cut things perfectly. Especially with my arthritis. I absolutely bought one for a friend too

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Leanne! :)

Susan F.
Susan F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect

The bags are so handy and save a mess on the BBQ.
Easy to turn over and easy to serve from.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Susan! :)

Size isn’t everything…bbq vegetable bags

Haven’t used them yet, but my only ‘criticism’ if I was to have one is that I bought the medium size and expected it to be a bit bigger. When I looked at the ad again I see the large isn’t that much bigger. It’s not a drama, if it isn’t big enough I’ll just buy more.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Deb! :)

Find out how Hometica compares to other Home Care Shops

Exactly what I was looking for

Have used the bags to grill some vegetables. Was nice to be able to cook without using oil and nothing stuck to the bags. Also very easy to clean after.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Belinda! :)

WheelsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Love that it is not on the floor,toilet cleaner is in the handle,deodorant block included,cleans well,recommended,have shown a couple of friends,who would of thought a toilet brush would be topic of conversation

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback! :)

Your welcome

Pd'off
Pd'off

Works very well.

A little hook would be useful to pick out small bits within grooves etc.
Nice, solid and robust feel to it.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Find out how Hometica compares to other Home Care Shops

Perfect for those fiddly grouting jobs.

This little tool is perfect for finishing off grouting and selastic jobs... .. Why did nobody think of this before such a simple yet useful tool ☺️

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Patricia. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Long lasting

Great alternative to disposable sponges. I’ve thrown them in the laundry several times now and they come out clean and ready for another round.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Susan. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Awesome

Very good we have been looking for One for ages and now we don’t waste it it is all clean

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Fiona. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caulking tool

Have received it but havnt uses it yet.it looks perfect for what we need it for..small grouting job in bathroom thanks

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Julie! :)

It’s fantastic

So easy to use . Works so well, perfect for what I need to fix in the kitchen . Would recommend to anyone

Paige
PaigeSydney, NSW

Really works!!

These brushes turn any power drill into a power scrubbing tool. My bathroom grout is finally sparkling. Great idea for using existing tool.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Paige. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Diane D.
Diane D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Handy tool

Great tool for perfect results. Easy to use with less effort leaving a professional finish. Saves a lot of time

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Diane. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Shaz02
Shaz02South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect innovative tool

Best ever, makes the job easier and quicker, we have used it several times now what a difference it has made to our wet areas

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Shaz. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Maree7325
Maree7325North-West & West coast, TAS

Ideal for my needs!

Love it, easy to fit, no holes required in my kitchen cabinet. I might need to order another for the laundry.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Maree. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Ree
ReeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent product

A must have for the bathroom renovation. After wondering how to remove the old sealant, along came the ad for this invention.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Ree. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Great buy

This brush does so many things, perfect for cleaning the tracks of sliding doors and windows, also has connections to clean glass

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Karen. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Annette G.
Annette G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Toilet cleaner a Hit

Works well. Great flexible cleaner that does the job. Storage is easy to access and unobtrusive in the room. Easy order and delivery.

AnnieHometicaSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Annette. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

JCM
JCMSydney, NSW

Perfect tools!!! No need to call contractors

I don’t have to call professional to do the job, caulking tool made it easy for me. Really Amazing tools