Hometica (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Hometica

Phil
Phil

Toilet brush

Very good toilet brush, flexible and easy to clean, neat construction, free standing and unobtrusive. Much better than the old style.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Phil. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

It’s amazing best tool to use.

Easy to use. Don’t need instructions. Can do any space in a fraction of the time it would normally take.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jadep. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Jo G
Jo GSydney, NSW

Flexi Brush

Product is exactly what I ordered, product haven't been used as yet, but looking forward to using it very soon

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jo! :)

sydney m.
sydney m.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprised

Brought it not really expecting too much, but very impressed. Definitely does what it's supposed to. Having 2 dogs in our household can mean a lot of fur all over furniture but not anymore.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sydney. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Lia
LiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haven't tried it yet, but it's exactly what I ordered

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Lia! :)

Love it

Fantastic little gadget, removed all the dog hair off the couch, love it bought for my daughter and daughter in law they love it too

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kazza. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Laurel
LaurelGilmore 2905, ACT

Excellent for cleaning the whole toilet

This is great for cleaning in and around the whole toilet. Able to reach around the back of the toilet and especially all around the bowl. Bristle are easy to clean afterwards.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Laurel. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Andrea
AndreaSouth-East, TAS

It works

Gets rid of cat hair off my rugs and I use it on my car seat covers and it works

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Andrea. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Granny D
Granny D

Great for removing dog hair

Very happy works well, was recommended by my son and daughter in law who had bought one and as I have a small hairy white dog I am always covered in white fur so find this invaluable.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Granny D. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

petal
petalSydney, NSW

wrinkle free

I hadn`t seen these balls before until i was overseas and saw someone else using them. They are great as you pop one in your dryer and your clothes will come out with less wrinkles. Early days but so far I`m happy with the product so thank you.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Isabel H.
Isabel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

It’s a great idea I use it to hang my wet shirts on to dry in the wind now I’ve got my shirts all in one place and from the line to wardrobe all together

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our product, Isabel! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Jo H.
Jo H.Illawarra, NSW

Seems quite good, though haven’t used it as yet.

Appears as though it will do the job at hand, though haven’t used yet. Seems easy to use so that is a welcome surprise.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Jo! :)

Compact and handy

The silicon toilet brush is flexible, compact, and is slimlined for easy storage. I was pleased with my first purchase so went on to buy 2 more.

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our product, Kaz! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Ideal for fur removal

It really works and picks up all of the fur. It works on every surface including carpet. Not too good if material is bumpy.

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our product, Roslyn! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Joanne19
Joanne19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tool. It will do exactly what l want.

This is a game changer to be able to clean the grout in my tiles with this nifty tool. Just what I need.

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our products, Joanne! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Lauren O.
Lauren O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love the product

The pet hair remover is awesome and the cleaning cloths do a wonderful job on my shower screen. I would high recommend

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our products, Lauren! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Maureent
MaureentMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A nifty toilet brush

This flexible thin head works great. It is almost exactly what I wanted except I’d like the handle a little shorter. Because of COVID and Aust Post being inundated , it took over 3 weeks to arrive. Just happy it is here.

Great for Cleaning my New Toilet

This toilet brush is so flexible with a great stick on holder. Very easy to use, gets in all those difficult spots to clean. Brilliant!

Carrol S.
Carrol S.Northern Region, NSW

Do clean but

Would only be great for outdoor cleaning. As they did remove the permanent marker of the wall in front of me they did spray cleaning product up the walls to the left and right of me. Otherwise a great product.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Carrol. :)

Good product.

Exactly as pictured on the website. Very happy with the purchase.
However the delivery was a bit chaotic. It took about two weeks to be delivered and info from the sender wasn’t accurate (maybe because if Covid??). Appart from that the product is great and I recommend the website.

AnnieHometica

Hi Malika, Thank you for reaching out! Your feedback and satisfaction are what we aim to have. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Suz
Suz

Great product

I can't believe I got excited about a toilet brush but I did.
It really works at getting into those hard to reach places. So much better then the normal round brushes
I just wish the handle was a little shorter.
I highly recommend this product

AnnieHometica

Thank you for reaching out, Suz! Your feedback and satisfaction are what we aim to have. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Westygirlle
Westygirlle

It works!

Another late-night purchase. The parcel turned up and I thought: oh, okay? And well done me, it works! Really well!

Trish
TrishWestern District, VIC

Excellent product.

Very pleased that I purchased this product. It works as well as the demonstration shows! Toilet is clean and sparkling.

AnnieHometica

Hi Trish, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We highly appreciate the feedback and we would love to hear more from you! Thanks!

Karen Brotherton
Karen BrothertonHunter Region, NSW

Brush attachments

I have Rheumatoid arthritis and these brush head are a life saver. Gets my tiles and grout clean and shine. Love this product.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Karen. We highly appreciate the feedback and we would love to hear more from you! Thanks!

Lisa N.
Lisa N.South East Queensland, QLD

A product that does exactly what it says it will.

Bought a hair remover 'brush'. Having bought other items that said they would remove cat hair but never did, i was rather sceptical about this one. However this product however worked even better than I could have expected.

Hi Lisa,