Listing monitored by Hometica

Sarjay
Sarjay

Perfect tool for applying silicone

I havent used it yet but it will make it much easier to apply silicone neatly to corners. A great little tool.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sarjay. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Bandi
BandiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Tool

I cannot comment as yet as it has not yet been used. It does seem like a good and handy tool

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Bandi! :)

N and C Simpson
N and C SimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Handy tool

Looks like this handy tool will cover several tasks around the home- both removing and aiding in the application of caulking. Haven’t used it yet so hoping it lives up to my high expectations!

Sally
SallyGippsland, VIC

Great for getting into tight spots

A great toilet brush, works very well for getting under the edges and into tight spots. Slimline and able to mount up off the floor. Slightly longer handle would be good.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sally. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Rob M.
Rob M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

handy

works for what I bought it for. Easy to use with minimal of effort. Looks a lot better than i could normally do

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Rob. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Toilet Brush

Nice and compact and works great. Would recommend it to anyone who cleans toilets. Shouldn’t have to write 20 words review

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jenny. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Jo G
Jo GSydney, NSW

Flexi Brush

Product is exactly what I ordered, product haven't been used as yet, but looking forward to using it very soon

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jo! :)

Lia
LiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haven't tried it yet, but it's exactly what I ordered

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Lia! :)

Laurel
LaurelGilmore 2905, ACT

Excellent for cleaning the whole toilet

This is great for cleaning in and around the whole toilet. Able to reach around the back of the toilet and especially all around the bowl. Bristle are easy to clean afterwards.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Laurel. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

petal
petalSydney, NSW

wrinkle free

I hadn`t seen these balls before until i was overseas and saw someone else using them. They are great as you pop one in your dryer and your clothes will come out with less wrinkles. Early days but so far I`m happy with the product so thank you.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know that our product works for you.

Jo H.
Jo H.Illawarra, NSW

Seems quite good, though haven’t used it as yet.

Appears as though it will do the job at hand, though haven’t used yet. Seems easy to use so that is a welcome surprise.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback, Jo! :)

Compact and handy

The silicon toilet brush is flexible, compact, and is slimlined for easy storage. I was pleased with my first purchase so went on to buy 2 more.

AnnieHometica

We are so glad that you really love our product, Kaz! We truly appreciate the feedback.

Maureent
MaureentMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A nifty toilet brush

This flexible thin head works great. It is almost exactly what I wanted except I’d like the handle a little shorter. Because of COVID and Aust Post being inundated , it took over 3 weeks to arrive. Just happy it is here.

Good product.

Exactly as pictured on the website. Very happy with the purchase.
However the delivery was a bit chaotic. It took about two weeks to be delivered and info from the sender wasn’t accurate (maybe because if Covid??). Appart from that the product is great and I recommend the website.

AnnieHometica

Hi Malika, Thank you for reaching out! Your feedback and satisfaction are what we aim to have. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Tce
TcePerth, WA

Good product

Very good, doesn’t quite work on all materials but worked on most. Very useful gadget.
Removes the hair just as advertised.

AnnieHometica

Thank you for the feedback! :)