Hometime

Short Term property rental management

Alessandro B.

Alessandro B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and data

I would highly recommend Hometime for property management. They have excellent insights into earning potential, and are always looking for ways to maximise return.

Annie was a pleasure to deal with and highly professional, always available when needed and going above and beyond for the guests. Look forward to engaging again soon!

Steve and Abbie

Steve and AbbieFar West, NSW

Our Beach apartment Professional Airbnb hosted by Hometime

Fantastic phone support, impressive market knowledge, great interpersonal skills, always willing to go the extra mile, good attention to detail and very mindful of safety standards. Highly recommend Home time.

Great Airbnb Manager

I have been using Hometime (and associated company HeyTom) for over 12 months without any major issues. Brock, our account manager, has kept in touch throughout, even when there are no issues to report.

We would recommend to anyone who want a hassle free and professional service which we have always gotten from Brock.

DRDM

DRDMSydney, NSW

Great Satisfaction Knowing Professionals Are Looking After Our Property

My husband and I have only been with Hometime just over 1 month and we are extremely happy with the service, professionalism and friendliness we have received so far.
All our questions and requests have been attended to in a promptly manner. We very much appreciate the report with photos receive every time the apartment is cleaned. The welcome gift, toiletries are a nice touch to welcome our guests.
A big thank you to Brock who looks after our apartment for us as he has been very supportive and helpful.
Great work Hometime!!!

Blown away by the quality of service.

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Sydney, NSW

Takes the drama out of the airbnb letting experience

I have only been with Hometime for 1.5 months or less but so far so good.
It's Winter so bookings have been slow but the speedy responses to all of our concerns we have had have been met speedily and with friendly helpful responses and solutions from the manager Annie.
Housekeeping touches including the shower gels, shampoo/conditioner and hotel quality linen really makes guests feel like a hotel experience which is what we wanted.

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above expectations

Have been with the team since late 2018 and to date they have exceeded my expectations on all fronts. Very fast response times to both guests and myself. Helped resolve some unusual issues with little fuss and great problems solving approach. They listen to requests and ensure they're implemented down to a how dining chairs are positioned by cleaning team. Am happily recommending to anyone needing this type of Air BnB service.

Julie Trace

Julie TraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Piece of mind ! Great service that I can't fault!

I live in another state, so Hometime do everything for me. I really like the way they send an email with photos after every clean. They ALWAYS fix any problems and are really client focused. I have used other services but Hometime is the best. The house is absolutely sparkling clean, no dust behind TV's etc, you can tell their cleaners are well trained. They have systems in place so small details are not missed. Also they ensure the home is booked as much as possible. I have the one contact I deal with who always does his best for me, every time!

Excellent Service

I have been a client of Hometime since 2018 and am always recommending them to friends and neighbours because of their client service and minimal fuss approach. They are happy to arrange and organise repairs for the guests and the booking process is seamless. Highly recommend their service especially if out of the country as they take care of everything.

Fantastic headache-free service for AirBnb rentals!!!

Jenny

JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy setting up the short term rental

Richard was excellent in helping me to get my house ready for AirBnb. He gave good advise on best layout, inventory list and was very hands on to get it over the line with a tight deadline. He delivered everything he said in the timeframe that’s promised. Highly recommend him and Hometime.

Hometime property management

I have listed my house for short term rental through Hometime for two years. They did all the work of photographing and listing my house, as well as advising on essential equipment for guests. Whenever any repairs are needed - kettles, lights, etc - they arrange it all and keep me in the loop. Whenever I ‘visit’ my house I’m impressed by the high standard of cleanliness; it’s spotless. The best thing, for me, is knowing I can trust them to provide a high standard of service both for guests and me. I have recommended them to friends.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Best Short Term Property Management

I've been using Hometime for several short term rentals over the past year. I've found Annie who Managed my home very professional. Nothing was ever a problem and she always got back to me immediately.
They supply all the towels,sheets etc and have cleaners in regularly. They also take a very detailed inventory of whats in the house. Making sure everything is put back how I left it.
I'm very happy with the efficient way they operate and also in keeping me in the loop of what's happening.

AnnaC

AnnaC

Annie makes managing properties easy

Hometime organises all cleaning, key management, and photography.
They have been flexible to retake photos when the layout changed.
Annie is responsive and able to action requests quickly.
We couldn’t do this without hometime.

Deepak Roy

Deepak RoySydney, NSW

HOMETIME Short term Management

I have had Hey Tom and Hometime manage my property over the last 12 months and have been positively happy with their proactiveness to go above & beyond for the client.

Andree

AndreeSydney, NSW

The best way to manage your property

Hometime has been managing my property for nearly a year. During that time I found the staff, managers and housekeeping, to be very efficient and very attentive to me and to my guests.
The property has been occupied for most of the time allowing a steady income.
Guests have been impressed with the cleanliness of the place and I am very comfortable with Hometime managing it.
Hometime does a great job. Hometime is very approachable, my enquires are dealt with within minutes. I have nothing to reproach.

Paul Carter

Paul CarterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top notch service

Hometime currently manages 3 of my rental properties.

They offer a top service and achieve great airbnb reviews. These reviews ensure my properties return more than on the traditional rental market.

Cant thank the team enough. Great job

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Breakages and things gone missing

Used to be great, but I’ve had continued issues with breakages, things that have disappeared, and cleaners not following instructions. Insufficient apologies/ follow up from customer service. Won’t be using again.

$7000 loss of bookings.

The worst management I've ever encountered. The cleaners do a terrible job and I've had repeat refunds from guests, complaints that the host is a "Call centre" and $7000 loss due cancellations for an unclean property. Go with anyone else. These guys will cot you more money then you make.