Homezy Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Homezy

6 questions from our users

Helen
Helenasked

I have a Karcher K2-360 and can't work out how to attach the wand of the Homezy 15"pressure surface cleaner to the Karcher. Can someone explain it to me please? or is there a video online which shows how it is done?

Hi Helen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our 15" Surface Cleaner features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, as there are are different brands of pressure washers we can not guarantee that it will fit every single type of pressure washer .

We are happy to help you on how to install it to your pressure washer, if you could send us an email through info@homezy.com.au . Please address it to me (Annie), so we can resolve this immediately.

broom7890
broom7890asked

How does this attach to gerni pressure cleaner? Other people have said it doesn't attach to karcher either. They are two common machine brands. Not feeling confident about this.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell includes a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. However, various brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit each and every pressure washer right out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used prior to purchasing.

Let us know should you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
Our email address: info@homezy.com.au

Disgustedasked

Hi just recieved my 15 inch washer attachment to connect to our pressure washer and there is no way to connect it to our Karcher Winner 11 and no way to phone your Company for information ... needed to use it now as cleaning up after storms... very dissapoited that there is no direct way to contact you. Looks like I will have to return the item !

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the 15" Surface Cleaner that you purchased did not fit your pressure washer.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, different brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit every single pressure washer straight out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used before purchasing.

However, can find adaptors from your local hardware store for under $10.

Alternatively, we offer a full money-back guarantee upon return of your order. If you would like to do so, please contact us at info@homezy.com.au

Disgusted

Hi I have now got an adaptor and the product is fine.. Also I never said I was disgusted ! And I did contct the Comany and was offered a deal to keep the product and get 30% refund.. however I realy wanted to use the product so I said if I could find a connector I was very happy to keep the product. I did email the company that my Son in Law had ordered me the fitting connector and I was just waiting for delivery . I recieved it last week and have used the product with great results ! Thank you

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that you have been able to fit your surface cleaner onto your Karcher Winner 11 pressure washer.

Could you please get in touch with us regarding this review? Please email us at info@homezy.com.au and ask for Annie.

Ray
Rayasked

Where is my order??? Order Number: HZ49522 Tracking Number: 33YEU302464001000931505. Please don't tell me delay due to COVID. Everyone knows it's coming from overseas.

Jay Jay
Jay Jay

My tracking number is 506....one after yours Me thinks we have been had

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your enquiry. The tracking number (33YEU302464001000931505) shows that your order was delivered on the 26th of February with Australia Post (14 days from the date of dispatch).

As the delivery location (UPPER CABOOLTURE QLD) is rural, Australia Post can take a little longer to deliver to these locations. We do apologise for the delivery delay that you have experienced.

DAS
DASasked

Why don't you have a phone number to call if you are in Australia? The products don't work as advertised, so this is false advertising. With a response like "sorry about that", and not going to refund my money, no wonder you have got bad reviews.

Hi Das,

Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support. Our customer support team is active 24/7 and has a response time of under 24 hours. We are always happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that your item did not work as you expected. Could you please get in touch with us over email so that we can help sort this out?

Our email: info@homezy.com.au

Lorella R.
Lorella R.asked

Where are garden tools made the weed remover

Hi Lorella,

Thank you for getting in touch! The Standing Weed & Root Puller that we sell is manufactured in China based off our design.

You can find out more about the product here:

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and Homezy representatives

Other Kitchenware Shops