Homezy (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Homezy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (70)

Tara R.
Tara R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love these cloths!

These cloths are great, especially on the glass splash back in my kitchen! Wont be going back to my old cloths.

AnnieHomezy

There's really no going back to your old cloths because you've found the best ones! Thanks for this feedback, Tara!

Diana D’alessio
Diana D’alessioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good stuff

Use it to clean all windows of the car after car wash. Came out good. Use it to wipe my kitchen splash back and came out real good. Not markings.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Homezy, Diana.

Kerrie L.
Kerrie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Cleaning Cloths

These cloths are perfect for glass tabletops, windows, cooktop and especially stainless steel appliances.
Use them every day and highly recommend them.

AnnieHomezy

We always want what's best for your homes, Kerrie! Thank you for the 5 stars! :)

So far so good.

Microfibre Cleaning Cloths. Only got this evening so used once to try it out. So far, so good. I’m liking what I see or should I say don’t see, and that is streaks after cleaning.

AnnieHomezy

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our products at Homezy, Karen. We hope to serve you again soon!

Mrs L
Mrs LHobart, TAS

Excellent cleaning cloths

Previously microfibre cloths worked well but were harsh on your hands. These work well and are kind on your hands.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the 5 stars, Mrs. L! We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about product.

Yogi
YogiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great product and great service easy to use . Great for showers and mirrors love them to bits thank you very much

AnnieHomezy

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at Homezy! Hoping to serve you again soon

Lynda
LyndaAdelaide

Perfect microfibre cloths

Amazing!! wish I had these sooner, everything shines after cleaning and they hold an amazing amount of liquid. My shower looks awesome now as do the taps, mirrors and basins.

AnnieHomezy

This really is a great product for cleaning your home, Lynda! Thank you for an awesome feedback.

Kellie R.
Kellie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a great cleaning cloth!

It honestly did exactly what it says it will, i was really pleased with the quality of the product and the cost.

AnnieHomezy

We at Homezy promised to provide you the best product that we can and we thank you for this great feedback. :) Hope to serve you again soon!

Chris Hough
Chris HoughVictoria

Wonderful cleaning clothes

The microfibre cleaning clothes are really good for cleaning anything at all, I didn’t expect them to be this good, just wet and wipe and the jobs done.

AnnieHomezy

Glad that we have exceeded your expectations, Chris!

The best cleaning cloths

These little cloths are perfect for any surface types. Brilliant for large tv screens, windows, car windscreen and mirrors. Cleans so well and leaves no streaks. Love them.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for sharing your review about how good our products are. It means the world to us and to our entire company! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Easy to use

Found this product to be easy to use and mess free.
Wish I had learned about it sooner to make cleaning toilet easier

AnnieHomezy

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our product at Homezy!

Pebs
PebsPerth, WA

Miracle Cleaning Cloths are the BEST!

Amazing little cloths - hard to believe that these cloths will do as promised. Glad I bought 10 as I use them in kitchen, laundry, bathroom and the car. My new stainless steel kitchen sink and laundry tub had awful water marks that would not disappear not matter what I used - these cloths have fixed this problem!

AnnieHomezy

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about our products and for giving us a great rating, Pebs. We look forward to your next purchase with us. :)

Kez C.
Kez C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Toilet flexi tool

Not quite as effective as claimed. Very overpriced. Longevity of the product will be interesting. The holder is ridiculous as it has drainage holes at the bottom. Nobody wants toilet water dripping on their floor. It cleans ok

AnnieHomezy

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Kez. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we promise to do better products in the future.

Microfibre Cleaning Cloths

Absorbent. Leaves surfaces streak free. Wash well. I’m happy with my purchase.
I will repurchase when needed. Thank you J

AnnieHomezy

We're delighted that you are happy with your cleaning cloths, Jane. We look forward to your next purchases. :)

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased

Exactly as described. Better than any thing I have ever used. Use them in both home and car. Totally amazed.

AnnieHomezy

Thanks so much for your feedback, Tania! We’re really glad you enjoyed our product, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite!

Celine
CelineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing products

Love love LOVE!!
Products always arriving on time & in great condition
Helping me with my everyday cleaning and household tasks
I highly recommend

AnnieHomezy

We love you too, Celine! Thank you for the amazing feedback on our amazing product. :)

Liberty
LibertySouth East Queensland, QLD

Spin & Scrub Professional Electric Cleaning Brush

I love this product! Great for cleaning showers, floor tiles, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Long handle so I don't have to bend over. Received on time, great service. Would definately recommend this product.

AnnieHomezy

Thanks so much for your feedback, Liberty! We’re really glad you enjoyed our product, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite!

Liz K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Miracle cleaning cloths

These cloths don’t look like much when you get them, but boy do they pack a punch!! Simply wet with cold water and start wiping away soap scum, wiping down windows & mirrors which dry streak free, wipe down walls and watch those scuff marks and fingerprints disappear! Simply rinse and re-use.

Liz K.

I’m more than happy with my clothes and the service received from Homezy. I’m planning on ordering even more products from this site.

AnnieHomezy

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you so much, Liz!

Michael S.
Michael S.Murray Region, NSW

Hanging wall kit!

This allowed my partner and I to hang our artwork in new house with ease and precision! The inbuilt level allowed for art work to straight and all hung through out the house at the same height!

AnnieHomezy

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our product. Your review means a lot to us and for letting us know we’re on the right track!

Jabe
JabeHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous purchase

We have not long used, for our first time, the heavy duty outdoor surface cleaner.
This is a fantastic attachment for a gurney. What would have taken us close to a full day to do all our concrete driveway and pool area, has taken us just over an hour.
A seriously good thing to have.
I would absolutely recommend this product for anyone who has concrete or pavers in their yard...

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation Jabe! We highly appreciate it!

T ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Trimmer is one of the 0.1% that the Weed Trimmer Pro did not fit

Stephen Barnes
Stephen BarnesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Picture Hanging Kit - Excellent product

The product was delivered in a reasonable time and was as described and undamaged. The picture hanging kit was easy to use and I hung a gallery of 15 pictures quickly and efficiently.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback!

deb
debSydney Surrounds, NSW

paper cutter

Excellent so quick and easy to use. Very handy for wrapping presents. Very happy with service and product. Thank you.

AnnieHomezy

Glad to hear that you are happy. Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

angekins
angekinsIllawarra, NSW

Love the weed puller

So far so good, was reasonably easy to assemble and very easy to use. Used it a few times now, overall I'm happy with it.

Des
DesSouth West, WA

expensive kneeling stand

Product quality fine but 3 times the price of elsewhere delivery good service from company good follow up endless but never mind