Homezy
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Homezy

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)

T ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Trimmer is one of the 0.1% that the Weed Trimmer Pro did not fit

rusty
rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

compleate JUNK

Have blocked you. would never use again will save my money for quality protucts you only catch me once BYE.

AnnieHomezy

Review collected in partnership with Homezy

pickledboat
pickledboatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

weed trimmer

Just want ot agree with the poor guy who boiught the weedtrimmer and it did not fit. I had the same experience.
By the way you can buy the same product on the net for 1 third of the price the offer

pickledboat
pickledboatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

a totally disfunctional seller

Weed trimmer my Ryobi whipper snipper the 1% it does not fit.
They eventually sent me the trimmer with a small screw driver totally confused and would not deal with these people.

BessB
BessBPerth, WA

Live and Learn! Don’t Be Sucked In

Ordered 2 retractable sink drainers back in January. One arrived on 28th Feb and had a dent in it. The 2nd arrived separately today 5th March and is so badly dented, does not retract at all so basically useless. It is very evident this company is a fraud. After reading other reviews, I will not even attempt to contact them or send damaged goods back for a refund but take it as an expensive lesson learned. I write this review in the hope that it will prevent others who may be thinking about purchasing products from doing so. Save your money!!!

Jane
JaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

weed trimmer pro

The trimmer did not fit my whipper snipper despite their claims it fits all...and I then bought the attachments and still none of them fit. It's a paint stripper product anyway, so probably fails all safety tests in Australia if could actually get it to work.

Cor E.
Cor E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service and poor quality of product

I ordered the magic pet gate last February 6. I never got an email re it has been shipped or on it’s way. I emailed and it took days to hear from them to let me know where my order is. Feb 18 came and the product arrived... one of the white handles is broken! Not to mention there’s no instruction how to set it up. Just a piece of paper of the photo they posted online. I could’ve just gone with the better brands with less price. Will never purchase any items here again!

Ray
Ray

Where's my order???

Homezy extremely quick to take your money but painfully slow
at delivery. The Aust. Post tracking says pending. I don't even know
what that means. I guess it means they couldn't care less. There not worth a star

Romanag
RomanagNortheast, VIC

Avoid this crowd

I order 16 chair leg protectors but only received four. I keep asking for the remaining 12 and am getting the run around. I will never order from them again!

Judi F.
Judi F.Hunter Region, NSW

Scam company

Made an order for Christmas on Dec 1... it is now December 31 ...no sign of my item ...Have made numerous email enquiries with not one reply ...shame you can't give a negative score

Nicolette
NicoletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

No product delivered

Do not purchase from these people. They are not in Australia. Never received the items and was given a tracking number after numerous emails only to have the courier tell me they don't have the product as the sender never released it to them.

Susan HamiltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Standing weed puller .... absolute garbage. Save your money. Seriously.

Mine has just bent and separated in the middle. This ... after one of the prongs bent five minutes into first use ... on soft damp soil. Seriously wasted my $54. Purchased mid October 2020 .... hitting the rubbish bin early December 2020. Absolute lemon, but to be expected when it’s made of aluminium and plastic. What was I thinking ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️ Won’t get fooled again.

Derek Kellard
Derek KellardSydney, NSW

Standing Weed and Root puller

Ordered the weeder and waited for over a month for 14 day delivery. On receipt and during construction found that the central bolt supplied had no thread so did not work. I replaced the bolt after sending a note to Homezy after a few days of non-response. The weeder is not strong enough to do the job and removes more dirt than weeds. One of the prongs bent after only a few uses. I tried to complain but gt no response. Posted a review on their site, which show all positive reviews and it does not show so have posted here in the hope that others will see it.

fern63Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Non Delivery - No Response to enquiries.

Ordered late September. Still not delivered November. Sent many emails and on website with no response. Not even so much as an acknowledgement. Would never recommend this company to anyone. Happy to to flood your inbox with advertising material though.

fern63

Hi Annie, Sorry but you are 7 months too late in your response. This matter was finally resolved via Pay Pal complaints system. No thanks to Homezy. Please do me a favour and never contact me again.

SarahGippsland, VIC

Spine alignment knee pillow

I bought a spine alignment pillow from here on the 15/09/2020 and still haven’t received it. I launched an inquiry with Australia Post and was advised to get in touch with this company about it. I haven’t heard back from them. That’s $45 lost including postage.

Helen
Helenasked

I have a Karcher K2-360 and can't work out how to attach the wand of the Homezy 15"pressure surface cleaner to the Karcher. Can someone explain it to me please? or is there a video online which shows how it is done?

Hi Helen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our 15" Surface Cleaner features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, as there are are different brands of pressure washers we can not guarantee that it will fit every single type of pressure washer .

We are happy to help you on how to install it to your pressure washer, if you could send us an email through info@homezy.com.au . Please address it to me (Annie), so we can resolve this immediately.

broom7890
broom7890asked

How does this attach to gerni pressure cleaner? Other people have said it doesn't attach to karcher either. They are two common machine brands. Not feeling confident about this.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell includes a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. However, various brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit each and every pressure washer right out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used prior to purchasing.

Let us know should you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
Our email address: info@homezy.com.au

Disgustedasked

Hi just recieved my 15 inch washer attachment to connect to our pressure washer and there is no way to connect it to our Karcher Winner 11 and no way to phone your Company for information ... needed to use it now as cleaning up after storms... very dissapoited that there is no direct way to contact you. Looks like I will have to return the item !

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the 15" Surface Cleaner that you purchased did not fit your pressure washer.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, different brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit every single pressure washer straight out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used before purchasing.

However, can find adaptors from your local hardware store for under $10.

Alternatively, we offer a full money-back guarantee upon return of your order. If you would like to do so, please contact us at info@homezy.com.au

Disgusted

Hi I have now got an adaptor and the product is fine.. Also I never said I was disgusted ! And I did contct the Comany and was offered a deal to keep the product and get 30% refund.. however I realy wanted to use the product so I said if I could find a connector I was very happy to keep the product. I did email the company that my Son in Law had ordered me the fitting connector and I was just waiting for delivery . I recieved it last week and have used the product with great results ! Thank you

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that you have been able to fit your surface cleaner onto your Karcher Winner 11 pressure washer.

Could you please get in touch with us regarding this review? Please email us at info@homezy.com.au and ask for Annie.

Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and Homezy representatives