Homezy
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Homezy

1.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No

Not happy with this product - Solar fountain.

Edit... 28th April,

Homezy has now agreed to refund in full this faulty product.

John

In January 2021, we purchases the Solar fountain from Homezy. It worked for about a week then stopped working. We e-mailed you to get a refund on that product but were told that wasn't possible, so as you can imagine, WE ARE NOT AT ALL HAPPY as we have a product which doesn't work as it should & we would prefer to have our money back & return the product to Homezy as it's no good to us.

Marijohn
Marijohn

I have replied to this comment from Homezy and am awaiting their response.

AnnieHomezy

Review collected in partnership with Homezy

JA ACT
JA ACTWeston 2611, ACT

Poor product poor service

I bought a stand up weed puller in November for a Christmas present. It was first used on New Year's Eve. It worked perfectly for 15 minutes and then the metal holding the handle sheared off. I emailed the company and asked for a replacement which they refused because I had bought it more than 30 days earlier. I asked them to reconsider but I have heard nothing (since early January). I twice tried to put a poor review in their website and it has never appeared. Stay away.

Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

A bad company that shouldn’t be in business

Pete
Pete

DO NOT SHOP HOMEZY

Purchased an item and had to return it because it didn't come with any instructions and didn't fit (head trimmer). Sent item back on my own expense but the address they gave me was invalid so now it's being returned to me. This is a ploy by the company because they only have a 30 day money back policy, so by the time I am supposed to send it back, they can say that it was not within 30 days.

UNETHICAL and TERRIBLE.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Homezy compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Christine M.
Christine M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy!

I purchased the silicone chair leg protectors but as they were not suitable for my chairs I returned them to the address supplied. The parcel has been returned to me saying incorrect address, suspected fraud. I have tried emailing the company but no reply has been forthcoming.

DAS
DASSouth East Queensland, QLD

Weed puller and silicone furniture protectors

Both products did not do what was advertised. Emailed many many times with only a “ sorry about that” response. Sad as this is supposed to be an Aussie company.

Cherie S.Sydney, NSW

Poor product service & expensive

The weeder was cheaply made , parts don’t fit together. Tried to make contact but they blocked all social media. Also not Australian company but drop shipper still waiting on reply

Cherie S.

Wow these was ages ago 6 mths goes to show your not on the ball. I received a full refund as the product was faulty made nothing matched up with the parts

Not surprised to see you took this long to read reviews

Helen
Helenasked

I have a Karcher K2-360 and can't work out how to attach the wand of the Homezy 15"pressure surface cleaner to the Karcher. Can someone explain it to me please? or is there a video online which shows how it is done?

Hi Helen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our 15" Surface Cleaner features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, as there are are different brands of pressure washers we can not guarantee that it will fit every single type of pressure washer .

We are happy to help you on how to install it to your pressure washer, if you could send us an email through info@homezy.com.au . Please address it to me (Annie), so we can resolve this immediately.

broom7890
broom7890asked

How does this attach to gerni pressure cleaner? Other people have said it doesn't attach to karcher either. They are two common machine brands. Not feeling confident about this.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell includes a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. However, various brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit each and every pressure washer right out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used prior to purchasing.

Let us know should you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
Our email address: info@homezy.com.au

Disgustedasked

Hi just recieved my 15 inch washer attachment to connect to our pressure washer and there is no way to connect it to our Karcher Winner 11 and no way to phone your Company for information ... needed to use it now as cleaning up after storms... very dissapoited that there is no direct way to contact you. Looks like I will have to return the item !

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the 15" Surface Cleaner that you purchased did not fit your pressure washer.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, different brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit every single pressure washer straight out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used before purchasing.

However, can find adaptors from your local hardware store for under $10.

Alternatively, we offer a full money-back guarantee upon return of your order. If you would like to do so, please contact us at info@homezy.com.au

Disgusted

Hi I have now got an adaptor and the product is fine.. Also I never said I was disgusted ! And I did contct the Comany and was offered a deal to keep the product and get 30% refund.. however I realy wanted to use the product so I said if I could find a connector I was very happy to keep the product. I did email the company that my Son in Law had ordered me the fitting connector and I was just waiting for delivery . I recieved it last week and have used the product with great results ! Thank you

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that you have been able to fit your surface cleaner onto your Karcher Winner 11 pressure washer.

Could you please get in touch with us regarding this review? Please email us at info@homezy.com.au and ask for Annie.

Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and Homezy representatives