Homezy
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Homezy

1.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Sharyn C.
Sharyn C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Returning a product

Not happy with this product - Solar fountain.

Edit... 28th April,

Homezy has now agreed to refund in full this faulty product.

John

In January 2021, we purchases the Solar fountain from Homezy. It worked for about a week then stopped working. We e-mailed you to get a refund on that product but were told that wasn't possible, so as you can imagine, WE ARE NOT AT ALL HAPPY as we have a product which doesn't work as it should & we would prefer to have our money back & return the product to Homezy as it's no good to us.

Marijohn
Marijohn

I have replied to this comment from Homezy and am awaiting their response.

AnnieHomezySend a private message

Review collected in partnership with Homezy

JA ACT
JA ACTWeston 2611, ACT

Poor product poor service

I bought a stand up weed puller in November for a Christmas present. It was first used on New Year's Eve. It worked perfectly for 15 minutes and then the metal holding the handle sheared off. I emailed the company and asked for a replacement which they refused because I had bought it more than 30 days earlier. I asked them to reconsider but I have heard nothing (since early January). I twice tried to put a poor review in their website and it has never appeared. Stay away.

Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

A bad company that shouldn’t be in business

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Homezy compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Pete
Pete

DO NOT SHOP HOMEZY

Purchased an item and had to return it because it didn't come with any instructions and didn't fit (head trimmer). Sent item back on my own expense but the address they gave me was invalid so now it's being returned to me. This is a ploy by the company because they only have a 30 day money back policy, so by the time I am supposed to send it back, they can say that it was not within 30 days.

UNETHICAL and TERRIBLE.

DAS
DASSouth East Queensland, QLD

Weed puller and silicone furniture protectors

Both products did not do what was advertised. Emailed many many times with only a “ sorry about that” response. Sad as this is supposed to be an Aussie company.

Cherie S.Sydney, NSW

Poor product service & expensive

The weeder was cheaply made , parts don’t fit together. Tried to make contact but they blocked all social media. Also not Australian company but drop shipper still waiting on reply

Cherie S.

Wow these was ages ago 6 mths goes to show your not on the ball. I received a full refund as the product was faulty made nothing matched up with the parts

Not surprised to see you took this long to read reviews

Helen
Helenasked

I have a Karcher K2-360 and can't work out how to attach the wand of the Homezy 15"pressure surface cleaner to the Karcher. Can someone explain it to me please? or is there a video online which shows how it is done?

broom7890
broom7890asked

How does this attach to gerni pressure cleaner? Other people have said it doesn't attach to karcher either. They are two common machine brands. Not feeling confident about this.

Disgustedasked

Hi just recieved my 15 inch washer attachment to connect to our pressure washer and there is no way to connect it to our Karcher Winner 11 and no way to phone your Company for information ... needed to use it now as cleaning up after storms... very dissapoited that there is no direct way to contact you. Looks like I will have to return the item !

AnnieHomezySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Homezy representatives