Homezy
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Homezy

Sam and Sam
Sam and SamSouth Australia

Genius idea but not the best quality

The blocks are great for organising closets and drawers. Not of sturdiest quality and is quite flimsy. Would be great if there was a bigger size and more slots/pockets. Also the bra block is not the biggest, I’m an average sized person and my bras just fit.

Sharyn C.
Sharyn C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Returning a product

Candy ESydney, NSW

Stop emailing me!!! Spam site!!

I have asked millions of times to stop emailing me. This is an invasion of privacy. I get about 3 to 5 emails with the same message every few days

Candy E

There is no unsubscribe option and it says via Reputon- I’m still getting at least 3 per day!!

RenuJ
RenuJVictoria

Very bad, worst so far when it comes to online shopping

I ordered something a week ago and received an email with a tracking number and it gives me the message - "No result found. We have not received any updates from the courier for over 30 days. Please contact the shipper immediately if you still have not yet received the parcel."
Please don't risk your money with them. I tried to contact them via chat messages and email and never got a reply from them.

T ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Trimmer is one of the 0.1% that the Weed Trimmer Pro did not fit

AnnieHomezySend a private message

Not happy with this product - Solar fountain.

Edit... 28th April,

Homezy has now agreed to refund in full this faulty product.

John

In January 2021, we purchases the Solar fountain from Homezy. It worked for about a week then stopped working. We e-mailed you to get a refund on that product but were told that wasn't possible, so as you can imagine, WE ARE NOT AT ALL HAPPY as we have a product which doesn't work as it should & we would prefer to have our money back & return the product to Homezy as it's no good to us.

Marijohn
Marijohn

I have replied to this comment from Homezy and am awaiting their response.

Des
DesSouth West, WA

expensive kneeling stand

Product quality fine but 3 times the price of elsewhere delivery good service from company good follow up endless but never mind

rusty
rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

compleate JUNK

Have blocked you. would never use again will save my money for quality protucts you only catch me once BYE.

pickledboat
pickledboatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

weed trimmer

Just want ot agree with the poor guy who boiught the weedtrimmer and it did not fit. I had the same experience.
By the way you can buy the same product on the net for 1 third of the price the offer

pickledboat
pickledboatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

a totally disfunctional seller

Weed trimmer my Ryobi whipper snipper the 1% it does not fit.
They eventually sent me the trimmer with a small screw driver totally confused and would not deal with these people.

JA ACT
JA ACTWeston 2611, ACT

Poor product poor service

I bought a stand up weed puller in November for a Christmas present. It was first used on New Year's Eve. It worked perfectly for 15 minutes and then the metal holding the handle sheared off. I emailed the company and asked for a replacement which they refused because I had bought it more than 30 days earlier. I asked them to reconsider but I have heard nothing (since early January). I twice tried to put a poor review in their website and it has never appeared. Stay away.

BessB
BessBPerth, WA

Live and Learn! Don’t Be Sucked In

Ordered 2 retractable sink drainers back in January. One arrived on 28th Feb and had a dent in it. The 2nd arrived separately today 5th March and is so badly dented, does not retract at all so basically useless. It is very evident this company is a fraud. After reading other reviews, I will not even attempt to contact them or send damaged goods back for a refund but take it as an expensive lesson learned. I write this review in the hope that it will prevent others who may be thinking about purchasing products from doing so. Save your money!!!

Jane
JaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

weed trimmer pro

The trimmer did not fit my whipper snipper despite their claims it fits all...and I then bought the attachments and still none of them fit. It's a paint stripper product anyway, so probably fails all safety tests in Australia if could actually get it to work.

Cor E.
Cor E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service and poor quality of product

I ordered the magic pet gate last February 6. I never got an email re it has been shipped or on it’s way. I emailed and it took days to hear from them to let me know where my order is. Feb 18 came and the product arrived... one of the white handles is broken! Not to mention there’s no instruction how to set it up. Just a piece of paper of the photo they posted online. I could’ve just gone with the better brands with less price. Will never purchase any items here again!

Ray
Ray

Where's my order???

Homezy extremely quick to take your money but painfully slow
at delivery. The Aust. Post tracking says pending. I don't even know
what that means. I guess it means they couldn't care less. There not worth a star