Homezy
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Homezy

Sharyn C.
Sharyn C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Returning a product

Please stop spamming my email

Brushes are great. The non stop emails to review are very annoying. I tried unsubscribing but that didn’t work either.

Candy ESydney, NSW

Stop emailing me!!! Spam site!!

I have asked millions of times to stop emailing me. This is an invasion of privacy. I get about 3 to 5 emails with the same message every few days

Candy E

There is no unsubscribe option and it says via Reputon- I’m still getting at least 3 per day!!

Dee
DeeSouthwest, VIC

This pet hair remover is excellent for woollen rugs but of no use with anything with nylon.

This ‘comb’ made both of my good quality woollen rugs come up like new. The colours were renewed once the pet hair was gone and I am delighted. Unfortunately it had no effect on the cheaper nylon carpeting around the house.

Jean Johnson
Jean JohnsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Item good for dog hair

giftgiver
giftgiverVictoria

Pro hair remover Good on sturdy fabrics

I haven’t had the Pro Hair remover very long but it works well on fleece jackets and sturdy fabrics. It removes most of my dog’s hair from clothing and definitely more than other types I have tried. It is a basic construction and I think the strip of ‘ sticky’ material to gather fluff and hair ( similar to that found on vacuum cleaners) will be too rough for delicate fabrics such as shirts. It works fine on blankets too.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the detailed feedback, Victoria! :)

Princess
PrincessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great modern concept ….finally someone thought of something more hygienic than the traditional toilet brush

It’s pretty good .. I thought the paddle area would be a little deeper and the bristles a little longer … but I’m pretty happy with the overall product… would be excellent with a few of those Minor adjustments

AnnieHomezy

Thanks for the feedback, Princess! :)

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good

The product does manage to get under the rim of the toilet which normal cleaners don't. You do need to bend it in a certain way to achieve this, however it does work. Easy to clean the brush as well.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with our product. Your review means a lot to us. :)

Diana D’alessio
Diana D’alessioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good stuff

Use it to clean all windows of the car after car wash. Came out good. Use it to wipe my kitchen splash back and came out real good. Not markings.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Homezy, Diana.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Easy to use

Found this product to be easy to use and mess free.
Wish I had learned about it sooner to make cleaning toilet easier

AnnieHomezy

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our product at Homezy!

Kez C.
Kez C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Toilet flexi tool

Not quite as effective as claimed. Very overpriced. Longevity of the product will be interesting. The holder is ridiculous as it has drainage holes at the bottom. Nobody wants toilet water dripping on their floor. It cleans ok

AnnieHomezy

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Kez. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we promise to do better products in the future.

RenuJ
RenuJVictoria

Very bad, worst so far when it comes to online shopping

I ordered something a week ago and received an email with a tracking number and it gives me the message - "No result found. We have not received any updates from the courier for over 30 days. Please contact the shipper immediately if you still have not yet received the parcel."
Please don't risk your money with them. I tried to contact them via chat messages and email and never got a reply from them.

T ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Trimmer is one of the 0.1% that the Weed Trimmer Pro did not fit

AnnieHomezy

Not happy with this product - Solar fountain.

Edit... 28th April,

Homezy has now agreed to refund in full this faulty product.

John

In January 2021, we purchases the Solar fountain from Homezy. It worked for about a week then stopped working. We e-mailed you to get a refund on that product but were told that wasn't possible, so as you can imagine, WE ARE NOT AT ALL HAPPY as we have a product which doesn't work as it should & we would prefer to have our money back & return the product to Homezy as it's no good to us.

Marijohn
Marijohn

I have replied to this comment from Homezy and am awaiting their response.

Review collected in partnership with Homezy

rusty
rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

compleate JUNK

Have blocked you. would never use again will save my money for quality protucts you only catch me once BYE.

Review collected in partnership with Homezy

Helen
Helenasked

I have a Karcher K2-360 and can't work out how to attach the wand of the Homezy 15"pressure surface cleaner to the Karcher. Can someone explain it to me please? or is there a video online which shows how it is done?

Hi Helen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our 15" Surface Cleaner features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, as there are are different brands of pressure washers we can not guarantee that it will fit every single type of pressure washer .

We are happy to help you on how to install it to your pressure washer, if you could send us an email through info@homezy.com.au . Please address it to me (Annie), so we can resolve this immediately.

broom7890
broom7890asked

How does this attach to gerni pressure cleaner? Other people have said it doesn't attach to karcher either. They are two common machine brands. Not feeling confident about this.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell includes a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. However, various brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit each and every pressure washer right out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used prior to purchasing.

Let us know should you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
Our email address: info@homezy.com.au

Disgustedasked

Hi just recieved my 15 inch washer attachment to connect to our pressure washer and there is no way to connect it to our Karcher Winner 11 and no way to phone your Company for information ... needed to use it now as cleaning up after storms... very dissapoited that there is no direct way to contact you. Looks like I will have to return the item !

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the 15" Surface Cleaner that you purchased did not fit your pressure washer.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, different brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit every single pressure washer straight out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used before purchasing.

However, can find adaptors from your local hardware store for under $10.

Alternatively, we offer a full money-back guarantee upon return of your order. If you would like to do so, please contact us at info@homezy.com.au

Disgusted

Hi I have now got an adaptor and the product is fine.. Also I never said I was disgusted ! And I did contct the Comany and was offered a deal to keep the product and get 30% refund.. however I realy wanted to use the product so I said if I could find a connector I was very happy to keep the product. I did email the company that my Son in Law had ordered me the fitting connector and I was just waiting for delivery . I recieved it last week and have used the product with great results ! Thank you

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that you have been able to fit your surface cleaner onto your Karcher Winner 11 pressure washer.

Could you please get in touch with us regarding this review? Please email us at info@homezy.com.au and ask for Annie.

Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and Homezy representatives