Homezy
See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Homezy

sparklegirl
sparklegirlPerth, WA

Great!!

This hair remover is great! I love my dog but he loses hair everywhere and the vacuum cleaner doesn’t get it all up. It’s good in the car too.

lulu13
lulu13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These cloths are the best, especially for cleaning glass. No streaks. All it needs is one wipe,
Love them. Best cleaning cloths in my cupboard. Will be ordering some more in Different colour.
Definitely a thumbs up.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback, Lulu! :)

Liane Carson
Liane CarsonLangwarrin

Great concept

The Flexi toilet brush is very good. Handy size. Convenient storage. Easy to use & gets into all toilet surfaces that a normal brush cannot reach

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback, Liane! :)

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Wowsers, super clear glass

After reading other reviews I bought the larger cloths and am glad I did. They are what I call 'normal' size. These cloths cleaned my sliding door so well, I walked into it two days later thinking it was open. A fabulous product for windows and glass topped tables, smear free and ever so easy

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback, Jane!

Melinda M
Melinda MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great brush

Was hesitant to buy at first but happily surprised. Love the minimal overall design. So easy to affix to the tile surround in the toilet, small profile so easy to clean around and it’s off the floor. So far so good!

AnnieHomezy

We appreciate the feedback, Melinda! :)

Awesome fantastic for cleaning windows

The product is amazing. They clean my windows and mirrors. I have no streaks. They perfect fir other cleaning as well:-)

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback, Natalie! :)

Monica
MonicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes the difference to clean

Great absorption then xcellent to dry for instances the toilets and sinks after washing them.
My mirrors and areas with glass are now free of marks

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback, Monica! :)

Cath M
Cath MNorth Queensland, QLD

flexi toilet brush

Easy to use, gets into the tight places. The delivery took ages, but then Homezy looked into it and advised me so I was satisfied. Happy customer.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback, Cath. We're always happy to serve. :)

Sue B.
Sue B.Southwest, VIC

Love it

Was a skeptic as had tried lots of cloths on my glass cooktop but this is awesome and doesn’t leave any streaks! Love it

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear that you love our product, Sue!:)

Gina
GinaSydney, NSW

Flexi toilet brush

Very clean and easy to use. The facility to place the brush against bathroom wall is fantastic
Recommend to everyone to invest in one Best Buy ever!!!

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation! :)

I love the product

Took to long for the delivery.customer services was very helpful. But I love the brush I got 4 of them.

Susan R.
Susan R.New South Wales

Loo brush

Our new toilet brush does the job of cleaning brilliantly . Will be buying one for the second bathroom. The brush looks modern and sleek.

AnnieHomezy

Thank you for the feedback! Looking forward to your next order. :)

Catherine E.
Catherine E.

Microfiber cloth

Very absorbent and dries quickly. Used on the shower screen to remove soap scum and it has done a good job.

Chantelpatricia
Chantelpatriciavic, 3996

Excellent product

As I am getting older opening jars has been very difficult but having this product has made it so much easier.

AnnieHomezy

We're happy that the Mr Grippy Jar Opener has made your life easier :) thank you for your feedback!

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect size

Good compact size leaves more floor space. Easy to use, has convenient wall hook . Easy to clean. Perfect for the job.

AnnieHomezy

Thanks for the feedback, Mel!

Helen
Helenasked

I have a Karcher K2-360 and can't work out how to attach the wand of the Homezy 15"pressure surface cleaner to the Karcher. Can someone explain it to me please? or is there a video online which shows how it is done?

Hi Helen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our 15" Surface Cleaner features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, as there are are different brands of pressure washers we can not guarantee that it will fit every single type of pressure washer .

We are happy to help you on how to install it to your pressure washer, if you could send us an email through info@homezy.com.au . Please address it to me (Annie), so we can resolve this immediately.

broom7890
broom7890asked

How does this attach to gerni pressure cleaner? Other people have said it doesn't attach to karcher either. They are two common machine brands. Not feeling confident about this.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell includes a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. However, various brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit each and every pressure washer right out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used prior to purchasing.

Let us know should you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
Our email address: info@homezy.com.au

Disgustedasked

Hi just recieved my 15 inch washer attachment to connect to our pressure washer and there is no way to connect it to our Karcher Winner 11 and no way to phone your Company for information ... needed to use it now as cleaning up after storms... very dissapoited that there is no direct way to contact you. Looks like I will have to return the item !

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the 15" Surface Cleaner that you purchased did not fit your pressure washer.

The 15" Surface Cleaner that we sell features a 1/4" quick adaptor which is the most universal adaptor for pressure washers. Unfortunately, different brands of pressure washers use different fittings, so we can not guarantee that it will fit every single pressure washer straight out of the box.

We do recommend checking which fitting your pressure washer used before purchasing.

However, can find adaptors from your local hardware store for under $10.

Alternatively, we offer a full money-back guarantee upon return of your order. If you would like to do so, please contact us at info@homezy.com.au

Disgusted

Hi I have now got an adaptor and the product is fine.. Also I never said I was disgusted ! And I did contct the Comany and was offered a deal to keep the product and get 30% refund.. however I realy wanted to use the product so I said if I could find a connector I was very happy to keep the product. I did email the company that my Son in Law had ordered me the fitting connector and I was just waiting for delivery . I recieved it last week and have used the product with great results ! Thank you

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that you have been able to fit your surface cleaner onto your Karcher Winner 11 pressure washer.

Could you please get in touch with us regarding this review? Please email us at info@homezy.com.au and ask for Annie.

Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and Homezy representatives