2 questions from our users
Fuel pours out when i open fuel valve
Pours out where?
You really need to describe exactly where the fuel is leaking from
Is it because of a lose clamp around the value (there's one prior to the valve and one afterwards, they are spring versions)
They might have come lose but more likely the hose might have developed a split after the valve (otherwise it would leak all the time)
You really need to describe in detail where the leak is happening
how do I change the oil?
1.Turn fuel valve off. Drain oil while engine is warm.
2. Wipe oil filler area clean and remove cap.
3. Place container next to mower to catch used oil. Tilt mower on its right side. Oil spout on bottom fuel tank up top. Used oil drains from the filler neck. Drain all.
4. Fill with recommended oil. Do not overfill. Engine oil capacity 0.65 litre for GXV160 and 0.55litre for GSV190/GCV160
5. After changing oil and before starting check oil level with dip stick. Upper level of dip stick is good. Screw in dip stick.
6. Sae 10w- 30 4 stroke oil. Always check the API service label on the oil container to be sure it includes the letters SG or higher ( or equivalent)
Get an answer from our members
Other Petrol Lawn Mowers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.