Honda Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Honda Power Equipment? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency
Darryl
DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mower

Have used Honda equipment for a couple of decades now. I do like the older model mower for use and this model I can not fault. Cuts great, nice balanced machine when the catcher is full and starts first time every time.

Purchased in March 2000 at Honda Dealers for $799.00.

David R.
David R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't love with out

it always starts first time. I have had my mower for the past 2 years and will always buy a Honda. I sent a few improvements to be done and it has so thank you Honda power team

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,199.00.

ROLLA
ROLLACentral Queensland, QLD

Great mower

Easy to use, easily the best mower I have ever used. Top quality, easy to refill. Only downside is the catcher fills up only half way when the grass is too thick. But still a great mower. I use the mulching attachment alot and works great.

Purchased in May 2013.

Mark
MarkVictoria

Great

I have used honda mowers professionally for years and have never had a problem with one . They do great job on all types of lawn and are easy to use .

Purchased in January 2016 for $920.00.

Neil Burton
Neil BurtonSydney, NSW

Starts first time everything as promised

Fantastic mower.
Easy to start, nice and easy to push around, great catcher and that brilliant Honda quality and reliability.
Our yard is not the biggest but using this mower is always nice and easy and the catcher is one of the largest ones I have used.
And say goodbye to the hard to start frustrations of the older style mowers as this bad boy starts first time every time.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lizzy
LizzySpringwood

Great mower.

I love this mower! It's easy to start, easy to use, offers precision cutting, and as long as it is maintained with regular services it never has an issue. Look after the mower & it looks after you. There is not a day I regret buying a Honda mower and will never buy anything but again. Thank you Honda!

Date PurchasedJan 2008
Matt D
Matt Dearlwood

Excellent Mower. Honda 1st in the Market.

Mower cuts great. Starts easy. Well built. Never had any problems for three years now. forget over brands spend a bit more to get an excellent mower. Very easy to manoeuvre and with great ease. straight edged cutting area.easy. I am very pleased with my purchase and i would definitely recommend this mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Mate22
Mate22Melbourne

Great Honda Reliability

It is a pleasure to use and always starts first pop. It has a precision feel to cutting which the cheaper mowers don't come close to. The catcher design works well even with overgrown or damp grass and seems to compress the catch. I am about to go and do the lawns this morning and I will be using the Honda and actually look forward to it whereas with my old Rover it was a chore. A good solid quality machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Robbo
RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Beat it

I've had tis mower for 2-3years & never mist a beat.very happy with it.clean it every time u use it & you'll never.have a problem with it. Very impressed. Starts straight up every time.does the job that i nead it to do.so impressed with honda i bought a brush cutter.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Bruce J
Bruce JSydney, NSW

Great Build Quality

Superb build quality, so nice I hate getting it dirty lol. Aluminum Alloy deck is very nicely made, if anything over engineerd as mower is a little on the heavy side, maybe not ideal for the women. Cold starts takes 3-4 pulls Hot starts 1-2 pulls. Easy to change the oil and do general maintenace on.

Leaves grass looking very nice. People complain about chute clogging on cutting wet grass, but cutting grass when wet is silly anyway so.... Only thing i don't like is the catcher as it is not as easy to empty as a plastic catcher as grass gets stuck between metal frame and cover and you need to drag it out by hand.

Good Service from Allmowers Dee Why also.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Dave
DaveBrisbane

Great mower

i cant fault this product. it cuts with breeze with short and longer grass. money well spent for the price. very easy to maintain along with starting the mower. the catcher can hold a decent amount of cuttings but you need to make sure you have all the grass clippings out the shoot.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
ALANAKELLY
ALANAKELLYThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent mower

This lawn mower is amazing and has excellent cutting results. The lawn mower is light weight and very easy to maneuver for anyone. I love the safety feautures too get it to start and how easy it is to operate. It is a really great pi rchase and i recommend this product as it really works

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Poppy
Poppy

Perfect Mower

This is my second Honda Mower, my last Honda I had for 9.5 years and just passed it on to my son. It never missed a beat in all those years, at the start of each season I would install plug oil filter and new blades and away I go. I believe you get what you pay for and I am completely happy with the performance and longevity of the mower.I can see now why all the contractors have Honda mowers. I went back to the shop a week later and got a brushcutter as well and completely happy with it as well.if you need a new mower but one you won’t regret it.Currently on special price so that helps the decision. AAA Rating all round.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Robbo
RobboQld, 4164

HONDA HONDA HONDA !!!!!

Bought a used Buffalo buck, First Honda, always wanted a redtop. Man - Easy start 1 soft pull and ALWAYS goes!!..Mulch option is FANTASTIC. I never use the catcher now!! After roughly 6 - 8 mows my yards look THICKER and GREENER. Wash port is great idea. This mower convinced me to buy a NEW UMS25 Whipper snipper that is excactly the same.. Starts first pull every time ( choke on and one squeeze of trigger) ( like starting a carburetor car.). LOVE yard work now..Prayin for rain just to use my Hondas!! HEY HONDA.. How bout a HAT or T-SHIRT to pose to my mates !!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Very capable Mulching Mower

I have had Honda mowers for years and they have been fabulously reliable and work perfectly. My existing mower is 20plus years old and still starts first time. I have a large block and decided to look into mulching mowers. After much research - possibly obsessive- I settled on this one. It has not disappointed. Even the engine stop mechanism, which I was concerned about, is no issue as the mower starts first time with just a gentle half pull.
I have not used it with the catcher so don't know if it works as well in this mode.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
SwimMartin

OK - I have now used it several times with the catcher in damp conditions and it works perfectly. Fills the catcher and has not clogged once. Surprising actually. Better than I had hoped for.