Honda HRU19

Honda HRU19 Questions & Answers (page 2 of 3)

HRU19K1, HRU19M1, HRU19D, etc...
Brand Manager for Honda Power Equipment? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

55 questions from our users

Chris.s
Chris.sasked
HRU19

I run my HRU19 on 95 feul.Spark plug is turning black after about three cuts ( hour each )Seems to be runnihg a bit ritch , can i use unleaded 91.

Jeff A
Jeff A

How old is your mower? My old mower, my Honda brush cutter always ran good on 95. My new one I have not cut any grass yet, no rain. I was told by the dealer no E10 just use 95.

Penny U.asked
HRU19

What is a reasonable price for a Honda HRU 19 R in good condition?

Rob.j
Rob.j

I played $220 Mate. What did you end up paying?

Penny U.

It is my Honda and I am selling it.

David
Davidasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M2

Is there are a mulching plug or a swing handle on this mower? I have the Self propellled HRR16 model, selling it to go back to a pushy, to hard to pull backwards to go forward again. I am 70. Love Hondas they do what is said of them.

TheOneAndDroney
TheOneAndDroney

Did you get one?

Brian
Brianasked
HRU19

where is the model number

Dave87
Dave87asked
Buffalo Buck HRU19D

Trying to find an owners/service manual online. I’ve done several google searches but they all direct me to the model that replaced this one. Other links that say “click here to download Honda HRU19D manual” redirects me to pages that have nothing to do with mowers.
Any help would be appreciated
Cheers!

Honda GCV170 5.5hp ohv/ohc

Purpleneck
Purpleneckasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M2

Weight of all Honda push mowers?

John G.
John G.asked
HRU19

The new hru19 buffalo premium 2019 model. What,s a good fair price?

denys p.asked
Buffalo Buck HRU19M2

Hello, I just used my HRU19M2PKU lawnmower for the first time, and I am well disappointed in the grass catcher. I have grass blowing out between the flap that holds it in place at the top, and the right side of the flap keeps riding up or the catcher slipping down which then allowed even more grass to escape between the gap where the flap holds the catcher.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Denys

ROLLA
ROLLA

Never had that issue, you sure its on right?

denys p.

It seems to be. I have looked and checked and checked again. The flap just keeps rising up, especially on the right side.

denys p.

Ok, got this sorted. The grass catcher has a bit out a deformity on the right side but just needs a squeeze to get into position correctly.

Raymond
Raymondasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19D

i starts ok but only runs for a few minutes then cuts out but will start again then doses the same

Carby

Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

is tis a self propelled mower

rassaf

No, it's not self propelled.

Buffalo Buck HRU19M1

is it self propelled

Buffalo Buck HRU19D

is this a self propelled mower?

Michael S
Michael Sasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19D

Can I still buy the red top cover with fuel tank all in one and price please?

Maxasked
HRU19

Mower won't start, when I spray with carburettor spay it's starts but then keeps stopping, clearly there isn't any fuel getting thru , I don't know what to do next

Is the fuel tap on

Max

Yes and I have checked the fuel hoses , fuel seems to b getting to the carby bowl

Marie K.
Marie K.asked
HRU19

Can I purchase this mower from Bunnings stores?

rassaf

No you can't, but you will be able to get a Honda engine mounted on a different brand mower.
I would recommend that you go straight to a Honda Power Equipment store.

Marie K.
Marie K.asked

Can I Purchase this mower from Bunnings stores

Ros M.
Ros M.asked
HRU19

How much engine oil does it hold?

1 litre

About 1 Litre

rassaf

The manual says 0.55 litres of engine oil.

Andrew
Andrewasked
Buffalo Buck HRU19R1

Hi there,

When checking the oil on a Honda HRU19R do you screw the dipstick all the way home to get a measurement or do you just insert it to the start of the threaded part?
Andrew

Andrew,
The dealer told me that to make sure the engine is on flat ground and the oil should be up to the internal threads. That's how I check the oil.

Yogi

I only go to the thread and change the oil when it goes a darker colour

Gordon C
Gordon Casked
HRU19

Carbs intake not opening. Any help?

Honda HRU19