4Honda CB125E

Honda CB125E Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Claim your listing.
Matthew F.
Matthew F.

Hi got a new honda cb125e and the headlight seems to be aimed straight in front of Tyre making it hard to ride at night like the headlight is upside-down. Do I just have to change the angle of the headlight or is it something else?

Sabin A.
Sabin A.

My Honda cb125e.. the left side indicator works but the right side is not working. When I turn it on it gives a wired noise.. Any solution to that…

Anthony
Anthony

How much is the registration in SA for this bike

Murray R.
Murray R.

Will a exhaust off a CB 125F fit on the CB 125E

nitaymati111
nitaymati111

I need a bashplate for my cb125E I’m taking it around Australia and want to protect the engine where can I get one ?

Dylan P.
Dylan P.

I have a flat reer tire with a buckle in the rim idk what to do can someone help me out

David P.
David P.

Hi all, I have a cb125e the front left hand fork is Making a clicking sound when applying pressure foward. And driving. I disassembled the fork, clean it out. Check for deformation, assemble back and top up fluid to specs...still Making noise. Any suggestions??

Mitiluti P.
Mitiluti P.

How to open ignition lock cover

Jayde S.
Jayde S.

Use the back of your key

Dylan V.
Dylan V.

Hay guys I’m trying to buy new fuel tank for my 2015 cb125e trying to go for a more cafe style look.. can anyone point me in the right direction hah

Chris P

Tear drop 70's style from a motocross. Just a punt mate.

Rahul S.
Rahul S.

How to change key ignition of honda cbe125?

Chris P

Make sure you map the wiring with a diagram before you replace part. Watch a video.

Mike S.
Mike S.

hi, I bought a Honda cb125e at an auction, and when it arrived it had no key and looked as though it had been stolen and hot wired. I tried to start the bike, wouldn't work. the battery is fully charged and still no power. I think there's a problem with the transmission. Any advise?

Jemma L.
Jemma L.

Just picked up a 2012 cb125 e that’s been sitting for over 5 years. Done a little service but realised the choke seems to be stuck and only goes down half way, any help

DEE
DEE

I have a cb125e 2015 planning to add 2 small touring lights ( led worklights ) on crash guards .will it strain the electricals of the charging system

Kamal B.
Kamal B.

My Honda cb125 e has oil leak from cylinder head cover.
How to fix that?

Chris P

Needs a new head gasket Kamal. Cost of $140 or so. Ride safe brother.

brento
brento

Hi guys wondering if anyone knows if I can fix this myself or is it an electrical problem my tailight won't stay on when I turn bike on but when I use front brake it comes on same with rear break not sure what the hell has happened it was working fine now all of a sudden it won't light up it should come on when head lamp is on any suggestions would be great thanks

The Mexican

Tail light bulb gone (has two elements-running light/brake light) - replace it

Mick
Mick

Will a 2017 left hand crankcase cover fit on a 2016 just brought a crashed cb125e n case cover has a hole in it n cant find 2016 one anywhere

mehendor e.
mehendor e.

Looking for an after market exhaust.

Sherron C.
Sherron C.

Hi. When starting my bike with the choke on. Once its warmed up, when I turn the choke off it stalls. 2014 glh125e

Shez

Nick57

should be warmed up after just 1min usually unless your in the snow. dont need to start with choke on, just press start and when it starts straight away turn choke right up, ride for 1min or so then turn choke off. If you really need to keep choke on after 2min then you really have something else wrong with your fuel getting through or your almost empty. The choke is only needed on really really cold morning to help carb bike run better, they usually can start without choke and just warm up sitting there idle

Chris P

Carbs need a clean more than likely - ie- pilot and jet

Matt T
Matt T

Hey I had a small accident with my cb125e, I tapped the vehicle in front of me with the front fender and tyre, no damage done but my speedometer suddenly stopped working, I checked the speedo cable on both ends and it is still intact, any idea what happened?
Is this something I can fix myself or do I need to bring it in for repair?

Chris P

Speedo sprocket is probably damaged - new one needed

Nick57

if the cable is not lose the one that attaches to front wheel , speedo cable then its the speedo itself, something broken or stuck inside. my speedo stopped working once and shop fixed it. had to open it up one of the cogs inside needed spray of greece and was seized up then it worked again. light tap shouldnt break anyting, i fell of mine at 70km and everything worked drove home just bent the centre stand , smash fender and light thats all. new speedo is a pain might cost $100, you ca prob get any of Ebay it should work but then theres the $100 hour labour charge to do anything here and hook it up. does the speedo have power can you see the neutral light? thats a start that is not broken . maybe a wire is lose somewhere hard to know if cant see it and im not really a mechanic just know a bit

The Mexican

Simple fault finding first - put bike on centre stand - disconnect speedo cable at speedo - spin front wheel and look at inner cable and see if turns - if it turns then fault is with speedo - if it doesn't turn fault is speedo drive on wheel hub or speedo cable

Asit
Asit

Hi I got cb125e 2016. The headlight bulb has blown. Can you suggest me a nice and bright LED if possible? What type of bulb goes in there? And also my front brake light switch is not working. What can be done any suggestions guys?

Chris P

I have no idea BUTT - get rid of it - NOW! - Buy a CBR 250 R - RIGHT NOW!! or a VTR 250 - Used $2500. Better reliability than KTM - I'm 59 years old and I'm getting one - a toy with attitude - Honda ARE No. 1

Nick57

just use the normal original one take it out need screwdriver and get it off ebay or supermarket. Dont waste your time trying to modify lights for H1 or H2 or led i did it myself and it was a waste of time on that bike. The original had the best range and was good enough you only doing 80km or less most of the time, the led made it bit wider but the range was less which made it worse not better. $180 job down the drain. who cares about the front brake light switch nobody cares if they can see you braking by brake lights on motorcycle they ignore you have time anyway. i would just leave it its not a necessary.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Claim your listing.