Honda CB400

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Danny

DannyBrisbane

Best Lams Bike without Question

An amazing motorcycle - worth the extra $

One of the best

koza
koza

where did you buy your yoshimura r77 for the cb400 from? Also I agree the gears are a little bit clunky but you get used to them after a while.

A big small bike, or a small big bike?

Great all rounder

Even though I am my full license I opted for the CB400 (2011 model) & a great choice, added a windscreen which was bought online for $80, what a difference it makes. Daily grind & weekend/holiday touring it does it all however you wont be taking a passenger due to the power but...who wants one!
Fuel range, cost/s, ease of use for City traffic.
Buffering without windscreen, luggage options can be difficult to find.

best beginner bike ever

This bike is so relaible its unbelievable and keep its own against a couple of bigger bikes with ease , this 400cc engine is so free revving its crazy and with aftermarket exhaust on its sounds of the symphony I am very happy and think I am going to keep her for a long long time.

I own a 2008 Honda CB400 version R and just love it to bits
engine,rear end fat tyre
hate the old front round light and soft suspension

Really good LAMS bike.

Brought the bike for my wife who is a first timer so went the ABS for safety. She feels confident on it. I have ridden a lot but haven't had a bike for a while. It is great to ride, nimble and has good power for engine size although you have to wring it's neck a bit. Likes the fuel above 110KPH but not a real problem. Gearbox is a bit notchy but easy to live with. I recently did 2000k's on it in four days and found it great. I have brought a Triumph because the CB is small for me but will jump on it every now and then for a spin.
Handles well. Good power for it's size. Comfortable riding position. All round good unit. Nothing spectacular but everything really good.
Bit expensive. No centre stand. Little thirsty.

Cruising49

Cruising49Sydney, NSW

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Purchased a new 2012 model with ABS to be used jointly with my daughter who is still on her L's.
Fabulous bike which inspires confidence and is very easy to ride. Have fitted oggy nobs to protest engine in case of a fall - highly recommended for any new rider.
Only other bike that matches in this category is the Ducati Monster 659, but is more expensive to purchase, maintain and insure. Both equally as much fun to ride.
Sensational engine, top quality finish, easy to ride
Gearbox a little notchy but will probably improve with more k's.

GingerBreadMan217

GingerBreadMan217AU

Really good bike

Great all rounder

Brought my Honda CB400 ABS second hand (10 month old and 6,000k's)the smoothest bike I have ever ridden, now have 51,300k's up and I can't fault it, I got 30,100k's out of the front Metzeler and 22,300k's the rear one. Average fuel us is 24klm/L a little less if you hammer it.
I am surprise that it's learner legal I wouldn't put a beginner on one only because the power above 6,700 rev's is awesome and not for the inexperienced rider.
handling, braking, perforance.

kurodori

kurodoriPerth, Western Australia

Good

sajith a.

sajith a.asked

CB400 Hyper VTEC Revo

hello...
I would like to know the price of Honda CB400 hyper VTec Revo in U.A.E.?

Steve S.

Steve S.asked

CB400 Hyper VTEC Spec III

HISS

DylansCB

DylansCBasked

I have a 1992 CB400 that has broken the sensor behind the crankcase cover and I have no idea what it’s called if anyone could point me in the right direction that’d be much appreciated.

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives

Honda CB400 Hyper VTEC Revo

No reviews
Honda CB400 Hyper VTEC Spec III

Honda CB400 Hyper VTEC Spec III

1 review
CategoryNaked Bikes and Learner Approved BikesNaked Bikes and Learner Approved BikesNaked Bikes and Learner Approved BikesNaked Bikes and Learner Approved Bikes
Engine Capacity399cc399cc399cc399cc
Release dateFeb 2010
Replaced byHonda CB400 Hyper VTEC Spec IIHonda CB400 Hyper VTEC Spec IIIHonda CB400 Hyper VTEC Revo

Visit official website - Download manual