2Honda City GM VTi-L Automatic
Part of Honda City GM  4.0

Honda City GM VTi-L Automatic (2015-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Honda City GM VTi-L Automatic 2023 and Honda City GM VTi-L Automatic 2025.
2Honda City GM VTi-L Automatic

2.0

karen55
karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC88 posts
  GM VTi-L Automatic

Disappointed in lack of extras

Purchased HONDA City top of range in January 2018. Prior I owned Holden Cruze not top of range. Many thing lacking in HONDA City that is considered regular in other cars. Eg. No automatic headlights. No display on dash to show if car is overheating/oil light etc. no adjustable seat belt. These were things I discovered after purchase and probably would have looked around more if I had have known. My mobile phone has to keep being reconnected to Bluetooth. Mechanically has been fine. Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Performance
Design
Enrico
EnricoSydney5 posts

This is a great car

This is a great car. I've used it for short and long trips. It's not the most silent car I've owned, you can definitely hear the engine even from inside of the car. The interior is very comfortable. There's so much leg room on the back seat and the driver's seat. My fuel efficiency is around 8.0L/100km, and I use it for trips around Sydney urban and suburban areas. I highly recommend this car.

chelchops
chelchops14 posts

Love my Honda !

I Love my Honda City . BUT ! There are just two thing I do wish it had !

One ... automatic lights , I miss this feature !

Two .... Seats in back that go down . This is a disadvantage especially if you’ve had a car in the past that had this !

Apart from these two issues this car is really great. Easy to drive & handle. I love Honda to deal with & am very happy to go back to one .

john
johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

good car

excellent car for city usage . Service intervals should have been at least 15000kms . Its been reliable with no problems . I would suggest getting a good mechanic from outside ( after doing a through research ) and then giving your car for service outside as Honda service is a little bit expensive .