Honda Dealers

Honda Dealers (page 2 of 5)

Paula Carty

Paula CartyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Northway Honda purchase from Louis

Thank you Louis for your fantastic service and assistance with the purchase of my new Honda Civic RS. You were extremely efficient with organization and delivery. I love driving it!

Store LocationNorthway Honda
Nathalie

Nathalie

Fast Turn-around

I recently traded my car in on a 2014 Mondeo wagon and was impressed with the professionalism demonstrated by Sam Young and team. After lunch, when I appeared with no prior notice, he facilitated the deal on the Mondeo which had only just arrived, including inspection, cleaning, paper-work, insurance etc. and I drove it back to Jurien Bay on the same day, with bluetooth tuned in courtesy of Sam. Thank you!

Store LocationWangara Honda, 20 Motor Parade, Wangara
kyung hee C.

kyung hee C.South East Queensland, QLD

I have never satisfied with Honda Toowong Brisbane.

Store LocationWestpoint Honda Toowong

Nirav Desai

Nirav DesaiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fraud and Cheating by Formula Honda

Store LocationFormula Honda Adelaide

Purchase of Honda Civic Hatch - Salesman Josh Keats

The process of buying this vehicle was the smoothest ever experienced and Josh and his very professional team answered our questions without the 'normal' blurb.
The handover was both precise and adequate as we are not first new car purchasers.
Overall, an extremely tension free and pleasant experience for both my wife and myself.
Well done Wangara Honda team!

Store LocationWangara Honda
MAzfar R.

MAzfar R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brighton Honda- HONDA Cars

I purchased a new CRV 2018. When I picked it Delivery guy was not professional at all, Given review to HONDA , no one cares. Sales man Lied while selling the car.

There is a noise when you brake. Not recommending this car to any one. Charges premium car price for 2010 technology no sensor even invoice says its got Im sensor , No idea what to do.
I was excited to buy this car, now dont even want to drive.

Azfar

Store LocationBrighton Honda
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Torque Honda were Brilliant!

Most recently we purchased a second Honda CRVs & this time chose Torque Honda North Lakes. There is a guy there called Matthew Hawkes. Importantly he listened to what we required. Yes it was as we requested, a swift straight forward business transaction. We were happy with the price discussion & importantly, right until the end, the level of service from Torque Honda North Lakes was exceptional. If you’re buying a Honda in Brisbane, I recommend you consider Torque Honda for both price & service.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Mich

MichBrisbane

Southside Honda servicing overpriced

We’ve always had our Honda Euro serviced at a Honda service centre. The Cleveland centre were always reasonably priced and efficient. The Southside centre at the Gabba is very different. The last few services they have advised of the need to replace the alternator, need for new tyres and a new battery. We were told in a quite demanding tone that we shouldn’t drive the car due to the alternator. On leaving the service centre, we had the alternator checked by two separate mechanics who both advised it was fine and also that the tyres were still ok. Have not and will not go back to Honda.

Store LocationSouthside Honda
Desley

DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda don't care about your safety 2018 CRV

Store LocationSpringwood QLD

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Never Ever Ever buy from these guys - and avoid Honda altogether!

Without doubt the worst car dealership I've ever dealt with!

Bought a brand new Honda H-RV from these jokers after having my old Toyota for 15 years.

At the 1,000 km service they scratched the leather steering wheel. Didn't even bother to physically look at the problem! It's been 15 years since I've had a new car so I treat my baby with kid gloves!

I've been dealing with [name removed] (Service Manager), and she's been completely unhelpful. Latest email from [name removed]. They have given me the heave-ho, effectively telling me to back off.

Never buy a car from these jokers! They will damage your car and then deny they did it!

Also, Honda Australia has been equally unhelpful, so also never buy a Honda!

Store LocationAutosports Honda Leichhardt

Fundoc007

Fundoc007South East Queensland, QLD

CROOKS!! Got Conned by sales team!!

Store LocationNorthside Nundah Honda

Store LocationAlto Honda Blacktown
10 Cedar10

10 Cedar10Kimberley, WA

Darwin Honda NT Fantastic

I bought an older Honda CRV in Kununurra WA.
I live in a remote community 4 hours south of Kununurra & while driving home I heard a light rubbing noise. I suspected a wheel bearing had gone.
I put my car in a local repair place & they said my wheel bearings were fine.
I decided to drive 13 hours to get the car completely checked out by my nearest Honda dealer in Darwin NT.
The service was fantastic & they confirmed it was my wheel bearing which because of the age of my car they didn’t have in stock but it will be sorted soon.
They were able to work in with my travel times to get my car in for care & out by end of day.
NT Darwin Honda offer a great service thankyou

Find out how Honda Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

disappointing and poor after care

cathy_healy

cathy_healySouth East Queensland, QLD

Southside Honda Brisbane best service, best quality staff.

My Honda Euro was in need of quality repairs, I entrusted Southside Honda to restore it to it's old self.
They went way beyond to offer a fantastic service to help me through the repairs and the customer support staff were absolutely fabulous. Highly recommended

steph

steph

The Honda Civic VTi-LX 1.5L Auto 4 Cyl

lee

lee sydney

Honda Homebush

We purchased our new Honda Civic RS from here and it's no wonder they are No1 Dealership in Australia. Faultless, and faultless service. We looked around at other brands and had a few terrifying standover types harassing us., and some couldn't even be bothered talking to us, they were so lazy. We finished up at Honda, the car is so well made we can't believe it.

No hassle new car buy

I recently bought a Honda Civic from wangara from the time I enquired to the test drive of 2 models to deciding to buy the civic I had a I suppose perfect experience. Everything went smoothly I have now picked up my civic and I couldn’t be happier so thank you to the salesman Jonathon and all the staff I couldn’t be happier.

PRASHANT S.

PRASHANT S.asked

Hi,
I bough a brand new Honda HR-V (DMW90V) in April 2017 form Parramatta Honda. I have had a rattle noise from the rear of the vehicle since early days and have complained about it in scheduled services. The problem persists and I have wasted a lot of days in getting this fixed by visiting the service center out of turn. I do not think it is being given the attention it should and I have complained multiple times. Can you please take this seriously and help?

Honda
Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Prashant, Thanks for taking the time in bringing the matter to our attention. We shall pass a copy of your comments across to our Customer Service team for review and response. In approx. 7 to 10 business days, you should receive a response in regards to follow up & opportunity to discuss the matter further. Thanks Kiara

Cosimo M.

Cosimo M.asked

after Honda buy back my recalled Honda Takata Airbag issue, can I buy back from pickles

Angry Ronald
Angry Ronald

The rumour is that they are going to be crushed.

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives